The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
he is just the favourite - lets not forget that sky will do things like that to make money ...When the celtic job was available there was 5 different favourites over 4 days - Larsson , Mackay , Moyes , Keane , Clarke ... Dont be surprised if colo is nowhere near the running..However it was disrespectful of Carra and Neville none of them are managers

I don't get it, Pardew leaving Newcastle for Palace, really odd and somewhat interesting, I mean it's easy to say he hasn't been backed or supported, well he must of had a fair amount of backing and support from Mike Ashley when he was having that dreadful run of losing games he was favourite for the sack just about everywhere but remained.

The only reason Ashley didn't sack him was because of the massive 7 year contract that he had given Pardew which means that if sacked, Pardew would have been entitled to huge amounts of compensation

Can see him getting job means ashley won't have to pay out more cash for new manager. Will sell best players and fleece the club. Sell up and buy rangers.

Pulis favorite to get WBA job but wants complete control over transfers. If it were me i'd give it to him.......

RedCafe said:
So I salute you Steven Gerrard for the player you were, for your commitment to the game and the club you love, but most of all, most of all as the song goes for slipping on your fecking **** and passing the ball to Demba Ba and throwing away your chance to win a league medal. And it is fitting that you struggled up that mountain for 17 years and when the summit was finally in sight you fecking starfished it and tumbled down with nothing but the memory of Demba Ba's **** in your face.

Soon it will be illegal to complain about public transportation.

Stoke’s Robert Huth could face FA action over gender game on Twitter | Football | The Guardian

Maybe I'm just mad but is it just me that thinks that this shouldn't be:
A. Offensive;
B. Anything to do with the FA?

Hmm I am really curious about this issue. If a normal person does it, none of us would care. Then why make a big issue just because a footballer did it. Are you seriously going to tell me that by seeing this, 10 year-old Stoke fans will start discriminating against the LGBT community? Get real

Where do we draw the line? Are we literally going to punish footballers for anything and everything they complain about? What makes footballers different from the average Joe that they deserve such a special paradigm for themselves

I think they're simply obliged to investigate, doesn't automatically mean there'll be punishment though.

In any case, political correctness started off as a half-decent idea, but jesus christ did it go off the rails.

Back