The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Word is Liverpool want to loan him straight back!

Beware MLS season ticket buyers lol

Sick of Gerrard!

Pardews first move is set to be Yaya Sanogo on loan?

Liecester to sign 42 year old Mark Schwarzer?

Defoe offered to Liverpool? Really?

Anything else? Anyone?

Silverware doesn't determine how good a player is but as i said on the previous page i wouldn't expect you to rate Gerrard or want too
Like I said many times, I do rate Gerrard. Just not as one of the greats.

Two of them are and they have silverware to show that.

you really are a bitter little idiot gerrard hasnt won the premier league but either has a lot of great players Zola, Fabregas, Gary Lineker, Xabi Alonso, Desailly,Paul Gascoigne, Paul McGrath, Le Tisser and numerous others doesnt make them any less good as they were Luke Chadwick has won it is he better then all the players named what about David May is he better?? or what about the great Ronnie Wallwork?? or the amazing Jeremie Aliadiere??................Gerrard has won every other major honor there is to win plus countless individual awards and has bein praised of every big name in the game stop bein so bitter an stop talking out of your ****

Gerrard has been an incredible midfielder especially in his prime. Some of his performances for Liverpool in big games have been nothing short of inspirational.

you really are a bitter little idiot gerrard hasnt won the premier league but either has a lot of great players Zola, Fabregas, Gary Lineker, Xabi Alonso, Desailly,Paul Gascoigne, Paul McGrath, Le Tisser and numerous others doesnt make them any less good as they were Luke Chadwick has won it is he better then all the players named what about David May is he better?? or what about the great Ronnie Wallwork?? or the amazing Jeremie Aliadiere??................Gerrard has won every other major honor there is to win plus countless individual awards and has bein praised of every big name in the game stop bein so bitter an stop talking out of your ****

First of all little buddy, you have no right to call anyone bitter, let alone idiot. Second, you're ******* rude. Talk to your mother like that if you want. I don't care about insults, but boy, you're immature beyond imagination. How old are you? You can't be older than 14? If you are, I'll punch myself in the face in disbelief. You're perfect example why beating children should be allowed, so they don't turn to disrespectful little buddies like you are.

Third and final, you may think Zola is all time great, but he's not. He was great player once, same goes for many of those players. Fabregas won more than Gerrard, but Gerrard is better than him, at least in my humble opinion. However, what separates great players from the best players are their accomplishments across their career. No one can deny Gerrard had successful career, won plenty of accolades. He won 10 trophies. That's it. If that shows he's an all time great, that's perfectly fine little buddy. Then you and me have different perspectives what that term is and I'm perfectly happy to accept that.

First of all little buddy, you have no right to call anyone bitter, let alone idiot. Second, you're ******* rude. Talk to your mother like that if you want. I don't care about insults, but boy, you're immature beyond imagination. How old are you? You can't be older than 14? If you are, I'll punch myself in the face in disbelief. You're perfect example why beating children should be allowed, so they don't turn to disrespectful little buddies like you are.

Third and final, you may think Zola is all time great, but he's not. He was great player once, same goes for many of those players. Fabregas won more than Gerrard, but Gerrard is better than him, at least in my humble opinion. However, what separates great players from the best players are their accomplishments across their career. No one can deny Gerrard had successful career, won plenty of accolades. He won 10 trophies. That's it. If that shows he's an all time great, that's perfectly fine little buddy. Then you and me have different perspectives what that term is and I'm perfectly happy to accept that.

little buddy hahahaha u ******* idiot... ill talk to you any way i like and yes i am older then 14 so get punching

Zola is an all time great in the premier league there is no questioning that. Gerrard won 10, George Best one 6 is he not one of the greats aswell??? Nicky **** has won 16 is he one of the greats??

Christ, must every debate on these forums devolve into insults & name calling?

Everyone has their opinions, no one is going to change their minds so lets just get on with our lives.

Everyone has their opinions, no one is going to change their minds so lets just get on with our lives.

Like i said previously, debating who is the best/better than others is like debating how long a piece of string is... there is no need to insult people because their opinions differ

Eh ... To win a trophy you need a good team around you which many times Gerrard did not on account him spending the majority of his career at one club. Even players like Totti haven't won much yet they will go down as one of the best of their generation. What can great players do if the team around them isn't good enough? Just because they didn't win much doesn't mean they weren't top players

Pretty much what happens all the time. If you call anyone out on it, their standard response is 'Oh you idiot going around and being acting offended on the Internet hahaha' or 'you little baby, can't even handle an insult'

This Wild West mentality stifles any debate or discussion whatsoever with people hurling insults at each other from the safety of their keyboard

This Wild West mentality stifles any debate or discussion whatsoever with people hurling insults at each other from the safety of their keyboard

Luckily, I'm the ******* sherriff. ;)

I've given out a warning, any more flaming and insults and it'll be infractions, people.

Gerrard is a modern day Premier League legend. A superlative player. I'll miss watching him and I'll miss one person shouting 'WHAT A HIT SON' every time he scores.

Back