The Premier League Thread

Sheffield United
@SheffieldUnited

Jags remains a Blade

✍️

Vastly experienced and influential defender Jagielka has penned a new one-year deal at Bramall Lane.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Sheffield United

@SheffieldUnited

Jack Rodwell has committed his future to the club, agreeing a contract extension until the summer of 2021

✍️

Oh so now PSG can attack instead of just sitting on their own half. Lol I get that it's a good strategy but **** playing so cagey when you have a front three of Neymar Mbape and Di Maria.

Congrats Bayern. PSG wasteful again with half there players and especially the big 2 up top invisible in another CL big match. Neymars tears are beautiful must be realising he will never win the CL unless he gets a move to Pool, City or Bayern lol.

Congrats Bayern. PSG wasteful again with half there players and especially the big 2 up top invisible in another CL big match. Neymars tears are beautiful must be realising he will never win the CL unless he gets a move to Pool, City or Bayern lol.

Yeah and it's tears in my eyes how United even from a fan like you are never going to be in contention as long as the clowns are in charge. We should be up there with the very best in Europe, but.... sigh.

Well deserved by Bayern, they've been the best team in Europe this past season. Determination to press with the high line even in the final seconds, intensity and workrate of players coming off the bench, that's a proper team for you, everybody puts in the shift.

Congrats Bayern. The air is rarefied up here among UEFA’s 3 other great clubs isn’t it?

Congrats Thiago and welcome to an even better team. ?

Oh so now PSG can attack instead of just sitting on their own half. Lol I get that it's a good strategy but **** playing so cagey when you have a front three of Neymar Mbape and Di Maria.

Tuchel man.

Never got the hype.

so are you lot buying him?

Will we have Thiago on the books before the Salzburg game tomorrow or will we have to wait a tad longer?

Oh

the

DRAMA!

*Does that answer your question a to where I think this is don ..... Uhmm, heading mate?

Apparently 80 million+bonuses for Havertz...I didn't expect such fees this season.

If Lampard can rub some of his player time magic to Havertz that kid can become amazing piece of business. Lampard was class of his own on his day and Haverz has some of the skill set to be similar mould.

But 80mil right now is crazy. Chelsea had ton of money in the bank from the ban and some the selling but still. Probably they will sell few of their dead weight for 10-15mil and they recoup the money fast.

Apparently 80 million+bonuses for Havertz...I didn't expect such fees this season.
That’s young striker Oishein went to Napoli for a total fee of around 70m. But they are selling a few also I guess. The rich will spend only the poor/midteir will struggle in this COVID climate.