The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
All around, very nice, but on the Home Kit(s) the kit-tag in the bottom left needs a little work as it doesn't look as if it's actually on the shirt in its current state.

EDIT: 7/10, also the sleeves on the home kit could use some work too :/ just had another look and you can see some of the red move beyond the actual shirt line. Fix it, and they will look awesome :)

Last edited:
Judging by Bristol City's kits this coming season, who have the same template as your man utd home, the badge is below the line, but otherwise, very nice, liking the QPR style away shirt!

All around, very nice, but on the Home Kit(s) the kit-tag in the bottom left needs a little work as it doesn't look as if it's actually on the shirt in its current state.

EDIT: 7/10, also the sleeves on the home kit could use some work too :/ just had another look and you can see some of the red move beyond the actual shirt line. Fix it, and they will look awesome :)
Thanks. I Actually didnt touch the kit-tags at all :P Thats the way they were in the template. I Get what your saying about the arms, I only noticed after I uploaded so didnt bother changing it :P
Out of intrest which option do you prefere?

Heres a couple of United kits I just done. Done each 1 twice as I couldnt pick between the sponsers
Option 1:
Home:
Away:

Option 2:
Home:
Away:
Great kits especially the home shirt; I prefer the visa sponsor :)

Thanks. I Actually didnt touch the kit-tags at all :P Thats the way they were in the template. I Get what your saying about the arms, I only noticed after I uploaded so didnt bother changing it :P
Out of intrest which option do you prefere?

Haha, well you can always edit the templates yourself if you're feeling up to it ;)
I personally prefer the Visa sponsored one - more original sponsor and fits the template you've used better too, in my opinion.

Haha, well you can always edit the templates yourself if you're feeling up to it ;)
I personally prefer the Visa sponsored one - more original sponsor and fits the template you've used better too, in my opinion.

Idd, the VISA blends well on the away kit.

Possible Scotland away kits:
ScotlandA.png
ScotlandA2.png
ScotlandA3.png

This one is a recreation of the one from the early 90's.

My 2nd attempt at making kits, please comment and rate :)

View attachment 80673 View attachment 80674

I agree with Leweh - Asda sponsor really doesn't go with the kits. Also, personally don't really like the green stripes all over the place, either. However, nice to see that you've tried to mesh two designs into one another, and only small changes would need to be made for those kits to become much better :)

6.5/10

a57vd3.png

A mock up for my Gaelic football team in Ireland, please rate ! :)

990wut.png

Sorry if it's a bit basic XD I prefer shirts that way.

EDIT: fixed.

Looks decent, but in my opinion badge is a little too big - obviously it's better to be slightly bigger than smaller, but at the moment it's really big, haha. Perhaps shrink it a tad, but make sure it's still a little bigger than the Adidas logo, that's generally what I aim for.

Also, again just personal preference so you don't have to change it, but I don't really like the bell shaped design that comes off the cuffs: kinda ruins the design of the sleeves.

Oh, and the Adidas kit tag (similar to the NikeFit thing) on the bottom left could be rotated a little bit (make sure only a little) and positioned slightly differently so it looks less 2D-like and blends in more.

'Part from those few things though, very solid. 8.5/10

EDIT: Made some new Napoli kits, using the older logo as I prefer it to the new one. Also, experimented a little with some embosses and bevels for the sponsors and badge. It's the technique used to make things look 'sewn' onto the kit (at least, that's what it looks like it does). Curious to see what you guys think of it :P (I know people like Mike have used it to an extent to get the same effect, but I'm nowhere near as good, so constructive criticism is welcome).

Home:
swvjtl.png

Away:
261maua.png

Third:
hv8d3p.png

Last edited:
Made 2 Celtic "fantasy" kits. Used the same sponsor and logo as I did for my celtic home kit I posted on page 41 :P

Away on the top and Third/Alternate on the bottom :)
2vb0g0k.png
in6a9e.png

Back