The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
On the Home Kit, The lines don't look symmetrical, ones closer to the sleeves than the other (Just trying to find a Criticism)

Other than that, You don't really notice it so.. 9.5/10. I'd use them in my game any day ;)

You're right, I can see that now. Shifted it over one time too many XD cheers.

Great, Gaz blows his trumpet as he has made a kit.
Guess what? I made an observation and saved you a kit to make, hurrah. Grow up mate, they are kits. I was just correcting you, strangely enough it is how you learn. I won't even bother giving you any more constructive criticism as guess what. That Juve kit does have slight errors to improve it which is key when emulating real life.

[/obvious jealousy on his behalf]

As i thought for you to think im jealous of someone like you , you clearly think your better than me , i blow my own trumpet ?

says the one who releases a template then complains when people use it and lets be honest mate anytime you get the chance you talk about your precious project dummy templates
Oh and my names GZA GRAHAM not ******* GAZ

I know the lines are a bit bold but I forgot to merge the layers and change opacity after I saved as a png.

Dortmund home to go with my away earlier:
View attachment 87456

Away:
View attachment 87457

Third to come later

I like the away, even with the line problem you said, the only line annoying me is the dark one directly under the sponsor lol. Other than that i like how some are faded, others bold, others normal......gives it a querky feel 8.5/10 would be 9 with that 1 line less bold lol

Great, Gaz blows his trumpet as he has made a kit.
Guess what? I made an observation and saved you a kit to make, hurrah. Grow up mate, they are kits. I was just correcting you, strangely enough it is how you learn. I won't even bother giving you any more constructive criticism as guess what. That Juve kit does have slight errors to improve it which is key when emulating real life.

[/obvious jealousy on his behalf]
As i thought for you to think im jealous of someone like you , you clearly think your better than me , i blow my own trumpet ?

says the one who releases a template then complains when people use it and lets be honest mate anytime you get the chance you talk about your precious project dummy templates
Oh and my names GZA GRAHAM not ******* GAZ

It is you're not you, come back when you can do English

Ok then, if you think you're better then let's have a kit making face off, no templates. Everything using the Pen Tool.

If you looked I complained someone edited a locked layer not complained people used it. Please get your facts right before engaging in an arguement. So what I talk about PD a lot? I co-created it, surely that means I want it to do well and wherever I can I will get some intrest for it.

You carry this on when I obviously moved on by posting kits then you say it is just kit making, yawn irony.

To be fair I don't care what your name is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they need to rename this thread to 'Rate how much of a mong I am'.

Stopp bickering and just use this thread for posting kit's and 'constructive crit' and ratings.

You have PM's and VM's you can use, where you can argue till your **** turns blue.

Maybe they need to rename this thread to 'Rate how much of a mong I am'.

Stopp bickering and just use this thread for posting kit's and 'constructive crit' and ratings.

You have PM's and VM's you can use, where you can argue till your **** turns blue.

my **** turned blue once.....a night on nothing but VK Blue....i wouldn't recommend it

i have started up a street kit request thread.. just wanted to get some feedback on these two kits i made.. un-sponsored and not belonging to a team as of yet.

Very nice different not just colour overgay very unique and looks like it might have taken you a while 9/10 for both

And dec i never once said i was better than you m8 you claimed i was jealous remember end of

Btw i was rating iota4u's kits forgot to quote

Last edited:
i have started up a street kit request thread.. just wanted to get some feedback on these two kits i made.. un-sponsored and not belonging to a team as of yet.

AMAZING.
red one is a man united shirt FOR SURE.
navy one maybe a chelsea away.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Arsenal 2009/2010 away kit or 2010/2011 third kit
View attachment 86641

Gza-Ob1 helped :)

I'd have given you 10/10 if you'd said to me 'here's a fantasy arenal away kit' because this isn't the same colour entirely (which could easily be forgiven, but...) and you have put entirely the wrong collar on, it's virtually non-existant, plus the edges of the sleeves aren't the same either.

so, to summarise - as the arsenal away 2009-10 kit, you get a 4/10.
but as a fantasy away kit? 10/10

And i also just made this spurs one :) please comment!
View attachment 86733

Very nice clean, Spurs white kit always suits well with Apple logo :) But still, for a ten pointer, it's too empty or so, dunno :P 8/10

I know it's in JPEG format, couldn't be assed to convert it to PNG :D

Wow, nice quite simply love it ;) 10/10

2010/2011 juventus home, away and goalie

stupidly hard kit to make :(
Nice stripes, how do you get those ? Never seen templates like this oO) And never seen anyone actually working on a goalie kit :D 7/10

.... men.... XD

:P

my attempt at chelsea away:

Nice template, like the colours. 8/10

Tried Arsenal's kits of 2004-05.. open to ratings, criticism etc.

arsenal0405home.png
arsenal0405away.png

Nice retro style Arsenal kit. When you make the stripes of home one like away one, whole way down not closing up, it would be better, 9/10 anyways ;)

I fancy making a fantasy template in Project Dummy. Anyone got a request?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:50 PM ----------

I am thinking about making these my Last 16 Champions League entries, what do you guys think?
ic06r9.jpg

rkvalx.jpg

I fancy making a fantasy template in Project Dummy. Anyone got a request?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:50 PM ----------

I am thinking about making these my Last 16 Champions League entries, what do you guys think?
ic06r9.jpg

rkvalx.jpg

looks good, i like simple retro styles. You'd defo go through with them imo

Thanks, I tried the V design in the first style but with a watermark so it isn't as prominent.

Looks nice mate, sponsor is too small and a bit off central plus the puma logo on the side should cut off like an armpatch but it is a good try.

Just about the top, make an arm so it cuts off either side as that is what happens if you look at the kit.

Back