The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Looks nice mate, sponsor is too small and a bit off central plus the puma logo on the side should cut off like an armpatch but it is a good try.

Just about the top, make an arm so it cuts off either side as that is what happens if you look at the kit.

I'm sure I cut the Puma badge last night oO)

Hey guys,

Im new on here but have just started making kits, would anyone mind telling me what you think of these 3 below. I've made a few more, but I'll only upload these for the time being. I did the away and third kit colours based on the colours of the kits in the game. The sponsor is an Italian company based in Turin who are involved with Juventus.

Cheers guys!

they're excellent reilly! the only problem is that not alot of people use that kit template,
so there's less chance of people using them, but no doubt they're phenomenally made!
SS'09 is the most popular template, if you started your own thread using that template I think with your obvious kit making ability, you'd add to this boards already prestigious list of kit makers.

I need help please, currently made this kit for my story and Tottenham save, but currently not to sure if its 'Tottenham' if you get me? Feedback is urgently needed and very much appreciated!

Thanks 180bysummer, glad you like them :D I might make some kits if people were interested. Do you know where I would get the SS'09 pack from? I've searched the net and the links I've found for the pack don't seem to work.

Toddzy, I like the shirt but it reminds me of a goalkeepers kit. I think it's the bright green lining. Though that said, I do like it - it's better than our current away kits we have! (Im a Spurs fan)

I need help please, currently made this kit for my story and Tottenham save, but currently not to sure if its 'Tottenham' if you get me? Feedback is urgently needed and very much appreciated!

Change the green to blue, and it'll be all good.

it's good but it looks like a keeper top.
and grey isn't too far removed from white, so as an away kit it's not to dissimilar.
but it's well made.

I wanted to go red, but Arsenal - Tottenham, wasn't sure on it :S haha!

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

See red not to sure about for Tottenham :S​

I wanted to go red, but Arsenal - Tottenham, wasn't sure on it :S haha!

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

See red not to sure about for Tottenham :S​

Methinks it could be used as a Bulgaria kit! OR a Christmas decoration! The red and green don't go, but a really nice style all the same.

Methinks it could be used as a Bulgaria kit! OR a Christmas decoration! The red and green don't go, but a really nice style all the same.

Haha, made m laugh mate! Back to the drawing board with the colours :)

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

What about this for something differant?​

Haha, made m laugh mate! Back to the drawing board with the colours :)

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

What about this for something differant?​

Yeah thats much better mate :)

tottenham-home.png

tottenham-away.png

tottenham-third.png

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

a different man u kit
man-u-change.png

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Last edited:
had a crack at doing the norwich home shirt from 99-01
think the green is abit out.. not too sure :/
was hard to find a decent pic of this kit

just tried to do the sevilla home kit... but failed on the collar:

i have started up a street kit request thread.. just wanted to get some feedback on these two kits i made.. un-sponsored and not belonging to a team as of yet.

Very nice kits mate, I say 10/10:)

thanks mate :) at some point i will be making a premiership street kit pack..when ever i get round to it :)

Couple of Ivory Coast kits.

ICoastH.png
ICoastA.png

Ghana as well, and I realise the away kit is a bit dodgy but I wanted to try something different. :P

GhanaH.png
GhanaA.png
GhanaT.png

Last edited:
Couple of Ivory Coast kits.

ICoastH.png
ICoastA.png

Ghana as well, and I realise the away kit is a bit dodgy but I wanted to try something different. :P

GhanaH.png
GhanaA.png
GhanaT.png

ivory coast and ghana home are brill.... on the away and third the seam needs to stand out a lil more.. im having to squint to see it... but that could be my eye sight :/

also on the awy try reversing the colours.. mainly red with a stripe of yellow down the left as you view it (players right) that might make it look bit better... not sure but worth a try lol

Back