The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
mght start a fanasy kit pack with this template... heres the arsenal kits i did on it:

homerd.png

awaygq.png

thirdf.png

thoughts? i dont really wanna do loads into summet that people wont be interested in

make the arsenal badge a tad smaller and line it up with the umbro badge and you'll have a winner there mate :)

make the arsenal badge a tad smaller and line it up with the umbro badge and you'll have a winner there mate :)

the badge was annoying me... ive not got the steadyest hands so the badge either goes too big or too small :@

but main aim of this was to see what people think of the template and whtehter it worth doin a pack of em

deffo do it mate.. although i personally woudn't use them as i am doing my street kit thing and wouldn't have the time to actually play the game, but if i didn't do all my kit stuff.. i would be very interested in your style..a;though it would be nice if you lowered the opacity on some of the logos.. but that is just my preferance hehe

good work 9/10 tbh :)

deffo do it mate.. although i personally woudn't use them as i am doing my street kit thing and wouldn't have the time to actually play the game, but if i didn't do all my kit stuff.. i would be very interested in your style..a;though it would be nice if you lowered the opacity on some of the logos.. but that is just my preferance hehe

good work 9/10 tbh :)

i like to see my logos :P

mmm ive hardly played the game since i got hooked on making kits.... was doing a story but failed cause was too busy making kits lol

i hear ya.. i started up fm 2010 for the first time in a week and a half today..i am hooked on kit making more than the actual game itself haha

I like those Arsenal kits, especially the home and third ones. But I agree with iota that you should line up the logo with the Umbro logo and they'd be perfect!

I like those Arsenal kits, especially the home and third ones. But I agree with iota that you should line up the logo with the Umbro logo and they'd be perfect!

ill change them at some point... what about these villa kits?

homenqz.png

awayr.png

thirdn.png

Ignore it, I can now that I quoted it XD

Just finished two kits that were harder than expected, thoughts?

West Ham United Home:
e00lys.jpg

Bolton Away:
2w6e3pl.jpg

Back