The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
They aren't bad, not the best. Too many colours in the Barca shirt. Also your logos/placement are mainly off.

Not the worst I have ever seen though.

No harm in experimenting? My Manchester City kits haha:

679_home.png

679_away.png

679_third.png

What...the...****!

Although, I have to give you credit for your rubbing out of the virgin logo - very accurate! :)

These were my Australia kits for the kit making world cup, but no one got round to seeing them, as the rest of the group didn't enter! haha

australiahome.png

australiaaway.png

These were my Australia kits for the kit making world cup, but no one got round to seeing them, as the rest of the group didn't enter! haha

australiahome.png

australiaaway.png

I like the home one, but why change kit makers between home and away?

Here's the result of my first day's kit making. These were both done with ss08 kit pack. I'm just after sorting a few more clubs and will sort them into similar collection pics soon. Any feedback is welcome

Montage.png

Montage-1.png

Here's the result of my first day's kit making. These were both done with ss08 kit pack. I'm just after sorting a few more clubs and will sort them into similar collection pics soon. Any feedback is welcome

Montage.png

Montage-1.png
I really like the Reebok Arsenal home kit but the second Real Madrid away kit was the best for me.

i cant decide between these 2 sets of arsenal kits i made... thoughts?

set 1:
home2h.png

away2q.png

third2.png

set 2:
homerd.png

awaygq.png

thirdf.png

i cant decide between these 2 sets of arsenal kits i made... thoughts?

set 1:
home2h.png

away2q.png

third2.png

set 2:
homerd.png

awaygq.png

thirdf.png

I love the 2nd sets third kits, but the home and away is very similar to real one, so first sets home and away, and 2nd sets third kit and your on to a winner ;)

Back