The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
inspired by Iota4u's stret kits... probs no where near as good as his but hey :)

EDIT: just realised i forgot to trim the edges after gaussian blurring the light... silly mistake oops

inspired by Iota4u's stret kits... probs no where near as good as his but hey :)

EDIT: just realised i forgot to trim the edges after gaussian blurring the light... silly mistake oops

the design on the shorts could look a bit less... inappropriate

the design on the shorts could look a bit less... inappropriate

but it is appropriate :P the red arrows... so it gots arrows on the shorts... plus they was plain... altho looking now i see what you mean.... whoops :D

someone do a blackpool one in game size no one hardly does blackpool kits

that is actually friggin sweet... Although.. could do with some of the opacity be lowered.. but that is my fetish of sorts hehe

someone do a blackpool one in game size no one hardly does blackpool kits

I made these when I first started making kits:

6xvhwx.png
1hco0o.png
nwijxj.png

Note: I didn't choose the colours. :P

OH! I made these aswell:

j17nrs.png
16gxxt4.png
209rcwh.png

The orange is a bit yellowy mate, needs to be a bright more vibrant. Nice kits though.

you need to do something with the collars jose.they are sticking out like a sore thumb and ythere is a blue spot just to the right of the kit..eraser tool emergencey!

you need to do something with the collars jose.they are sticking out like a sore thumb and ythere is a blue spot just to the right of the kit..eraser tool emergencey!

im no good at collars :( and i didnt see that spot...oops :(
think my eyes need testing :O

Made some Napoli kits, yes they are all the same just coloured in different :P

2czbucz.png

rtp2x5.png

And to celebrate out first Champions League victory beating Barcelona 3-1 in the final, I present our "European 3rd kit"
161g80n.png

Back