The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
I started making kits this morning :P, so don't expect much, but I may as well post it up. :)

englandaway.png

FMPT Ultimate. I think it comes in a pack with the FMPT kits (the mannequins that show the front and back).

no it doesnt... i put them together cause was easier to send them you than find the links to em again cause i tried finding them again bu it being portugese was abit hard lol

also... dont no whether to submit this as the qpr home kit for the pen tool comp :/ i just dont think it looks pen tooled enough :/ people will think ive just used a template won they??

Last edited:
also... dont no whether to submit this as the qpr home kit for the pen tool comp :/ i just dont think it looks pen tooled enough :/ people will think ive just used a template won they??

Mate that looks fine, but you could do a little more with the pen if you wanted, but try and keep it basic still, 7/10

Liverpool:

676_home.png

676_away.png

676_third.png

The third is my personal fave :wub:

Mate that looks fine, but you could do a little more with the pen if you wanted, but try and keep it basic still, 7/10

Liverpool:

676_home.png

676_away.png

676_third.png

The third is my personal fave :wub:

They look really nice, although the red stripe stands out a bit too much in the third kit I think

Fairly new to Photoshop and was having a play around, and got these. Not adventurous, I know, but it's simple and it'd be nice to get some thoughts.

manchesterunitedhomen.png

manchesterunitedawayj.png

manchesterunitedthird.png

This is my first attempt with the pen tool
i am new to this
View attachment 93530

That's a really good first effort, although the Chelsea watermark would probably look better on the bottom of the shirt, it looks a bit unusual on the arm, and the Samsung sponsor's could be just a tiny bit further up, but otherwise it's really nice

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Fairly new to Photoshop and was having a play around, and got these. Not adventurous, I know, but it's simple and it'd be nice to get some thoughts.

manchesterunitedhomen.png

manchesterunitedawayj.png

manchesterunitedthird.png

The design is nice, but the sponsor looks bad quality, try a different one next time

Wow, that looks lush for your first attempt. How do you do that watermark? 8/10

And how do you do all those textures, could you PM me telling me how to please :) 6/10

i honestly ave no idea.... i just copy and paste things and then press a few buttons xD

heres another i did which i quite like xD

what dya think? one of the kits going into my yrmplate pack (coming soon)

It's brilliant.

Not so sure about this yrmplate pack though.

Back