Status
Not open for further replies.
****** **** mate. Chicharito is doing great for you. He is amazing fast becoming one of my Favs in real life. Nani is doing great aswell.. Bravo on this mate

I love this story so much, just keeps getting better and better, nice world cup draw for Wales, maybe not for the Scots though. Looks like your romping the Prem and nice to get a win against the old rivals at there place.

Awesome updates! :) easy world cup group to be fair :) and a smashing vs wwigan! nani 4! 3 pens! :) wonderful mate! pure class!

****** **** mate. Chicharito is doing great for you. He is amazing fast becoming one of my Favs in real life. Nani is doing great aswell.. Bravo on this mate

Got some delightful transfer news coming up soon :) in's and outs of course, yeh he's one of my favs in real life top quality player could become a true great!

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I love this story so much, just keeps getting better and better, nice world cup draw for Wales, maybe not for the Scots though. Looks like your romping the Prem and nice to get a win against the old rivals at there place.

Cheers for following mate always appreciate it, got some news for you specifically coming up in January. :)

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Awesome updates! :) easy world cup group to be fair :) and a smashing vs wwigan! nani 4! 3 pens! :) wonderful mate! pure class!

Yeh Wigan was idiots in the box, haha but all the better for me, surprise they ended up with 11 men on the pitch!!! Thanks for following mate :D

Cheers for following mate always appreciate it, got some news for you specifically coming up in January. :)

Oh, please say it is.

Any chance you could take a look at mine if you dont mind, thanks muchly.

Please sign. Iturbe, he's class!

I'll take a look at him mate :D

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

January Transfer Window

TransferWindowsCloseSSN20.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur manager Stuart Pearce has reportedly had a massive bust up with Welsh star Gareth Bale over squad selections with Manchester United reported as the prime suitor to dive in.
Full Story: Sky Sports News

Manchester City are also reported to be preparing a bid for want a way Tottenham midfielder Gareth Bale, with them preparing a £15M effort.
Full Story: Daily Mail

Werder Bremen midfiel sensation is a target for Tottenham and will likely be the subject of a bid in the region of £12M
Full Story: BBC Sport

Manchester United Striker Federico Macheda has become disillusioned at the club and is reportedly looking for a move, with Lazio and Napoli likely suitors.
Full Story: caughtoffside.com

Andreas Beck is a reported target for Roberto Mancini at Arsenal as he looks to boost the sides Premiership Title Hopes.
Full Story: Sun Sport

Ex Manchester United and current Everton Defender Phil Neville is linked with a shock move back to Old Trafford.
Full Story: Daily Star

Manchester City are reportedly going to splash out on a £100M spending spree with Ashley Young (£20M), Romelu Lukaku (£16M), Jack Rodwell (£20M), Luka Modric (£20M) and shock target Kaka (£24M)
Full Story: talkSport.co.uk

linebreak.png

January 2014

680.png

After an incredible 2013, Manchester United look to get started with some strong performances in 2014. They enter a January where they will be facing 8 domestic matches with the League Cup Semi Final being one of those. The January fixtures are as follows,

11.png
1.1.2014 -
622.png
Burnley (Home)
facup.png
4.1.2014 -
642.png
Crystal Palace (Away)
11.png
7.1.2014 -
740.png
Wolves (Away)
11.png
11.1.2014 -
721.png
Stoke City (Away)
carling.png
14.1.2014 -
740.png
Wolves (Away)
11.png
18.1.2014 -
728.png
Spurs (Away)
11.png
26.1.2014 -
630.png
Chelsea (Away)
carling.png
29.1.2014 -
740.png
Wolves (Home)

Manchester United this month enter into the 3rd Round of the F.A Cup as they face a Crystal Palace side who have been struggling in the Championship and are likely to be looking for a cup run as a source of motivation to propel themselves out of trouble. Sir Ryan's men also enter into their League Cup Semi Final after being drawn against Wolves, a team that they brushed aside 3 - 0 at Old Trafford earlier in the season. The other fixture that stands out is the match vs Chelsea who's form has increased dramatically since their early season stumbles. They were on a run of 12 Premier League wins in a row until Newcastle United brought that to a halt with a 3 - 1 victory at St James' Park.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

United Star returning...?

680.png

Some surprising information coming from a reporter at Manchester Airport as it is reported that there has been a sighting of a certain ex Manchester United midfielder David Beckham. These were seen earlier this morning at around 0700 hours, as the day has been going on there are more and more rumours coming from Manchester saying that there is an interest coming from the Red Devils, there is nothing solid as of yet but the news will come as the day goes on.

David-Beckham-Malpensa-Airport-4.jpg

David Beckham spotted leaving Manchester Airport earlier today. The 38 year old ex Manchester United has currently been training with L.A. Galaxy despite leaving them on a free at the end of last season. At the time David released a statement saying that he wanted to take some time out of football before deciding whether he would indeed attempt to find another club. This came after his wife Victoria was involved in a car crash that left her with a broken leg so David felt that it would be best suited for him to stay at home and look after her as she recovered.

Get on Beckham! ah if this happens! wow! just wow! it would be incredible! your fans would love to see a legend return! but is it just rumors ;) ah gripped! just done my op mate take a peak? :D

Haha just commented literally as you wrote this mate :) Brilliant going to have more posts as soon as I can :) got some great stories coming.

I'm just praying Bale goes to you and Man United, would be amazing. Sir Ryan would have new Welsh Wizard to tutor.

A Legend Returns!

680.png

Manchester United have now confirmed the signing of Legendary Midfielder David Beckham on a 2 year contract that will take him to the summer of 2015, the contract is believed to be in the region of £5,000 p/w. David Beckham exclaimed that the reason for accepting such a low wage was that he was just honoured to be given the opportunity to represent the club once again. David Beckham enjoyed a 9 year career with United after breaking into the first team in the 1994-95 season, before leaving in 2003 to Real Madrid after famously falling out with then Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson. David Beckham always spoke about how never wanted to leave the Red Devils, he represented them 399 times and scored 87 goals for them.

Beckham Statement

'To be given the opportunity to represent Manchester United once again it is incredible. It's great to be back alongside Ryan, and I still believe I can contribute and help us retain the Premier League Title as well as pushing in Europe. I always felt that this was my home and to be given the opportunity to finish my career here I feel in good fitness as I have been training with L.A Galaxy and look forward to getting out there on the pitch.'

thbyebye.jpg

Ryan Giggs has announced that David Beckham will go straight into the squad for their home match against Burnley later today saying. 'I am delighted to have David back at the club he was an incredible servant for the club, I really feel that he can have a big effect on our season. He is still in incredibly good shape and no-one can question his ability when on the ball which is still unbelievable. He will go straight into contention for the game against Burnley as I signed him for the first team and that's where he'll be. He might not start the match but he will certainly be in the squad.'

Beckham's Technical and Mental Attributes

DavidBeckhamProfile_Attributes.png

This is Manchester United's first signing of the January transfer window with more expected after there are several rumours flying around the gossip columns.

Last edited:
Go for Chamberlain and iturbe and i'll be very happy. Trust me get them.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Beckham to tutor Chamberlain!

Go for Chamberlain and iturbe and i'll be very happy. Trust me get them.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Beckham to tutor Chamberlain!

Yeh I'll have a look at Chamberlain, and Iturbe

Iturbe doesn't look that incredible at the moment but I'll get some scout reports done :)

Chamberlain is at Man City :(

Last edited:
Brilliant, I've always wished he'd come back for a final swan song. doubt he ever will.

Brilliant, I've always wished he'd come back for a final swan song. doubt he ever will.

Yeh its a shame :) but he can re live it in my game, hopefully :D

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:41 PM ----------

The Reds Go Marching On!

680.png

Manchester United today prepare for a home match against a Burnley side who are struggling for form and currently lying in 19th position, and currently on a run of just 2 wins in 13 games. The collapse came to pass after Eddie Howe left to take charge of Sunderland earlier in the year. Manchester United have named David Beckham in the starting 11 after they confirmed they confirmed the signing just hours ago.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 20
Man Utd 10 - 0 Burnley
Wayne Rooney (2), Nani (7, 45+1), Chicharito (30, 50, 64), Darren Fletcher (39), Nemanja Vidic (77, 86), Antonio Candreva (83)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - D Fletcher - M Jones - A Valencia

P Evra - J Evans - N Vidic - Rafael

J Steele

CHICOTIME.png

Manchester United were sensational in all area's of the pitch today after a great midfield performance from Marc Jones who provided 4 assists to the team. However, Chicharito was the outstanding performer netting a hat trick against The Clarets. David Beckham received a rapturous welcome when he came on at half time coming on for Darren Fletcher in the centre of the park. He looked comfortable in possession during the game and provided two goals on his return to Manchester United, it was a fabulous performance from him. After the game he spoke to a sports reporter, 'It was unbelievable to be able to go out onto the Old Trafford pitch today, the atmosphere is even more incredible now the new stand has been completed. I feel honoured to be given the opportunity and hope I can continue to deliver.'

facup.png

F.A. Cup - 3rd Round
Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Man Utd
Ivan Petric (32)

D Berbatov - M Nelson

J Vargas - K Kern - D Beckham - X Prieto

F Coentrao - I Petric - C Smalling - J O'Shea

J Campodonico

Becks3.png

David Beckham put in a man of the match performance in today against a resilient Crystal Palace side. Despite seeing most of the ball the Red Devils struggled to create goal scoring opportunities against the Championship outfit. The goal eventually came when that man David Beckham whipped in a fabulous corner kick for Ivan Petric who headed a powerful effort into the back of the net 1 - 0, and that's what it stayed. Sir Ryan Giggs after the game praised David Beckham's influence in their F.A Cup 3rd Round match, 'He was great out there today a true leader, gave the ball well and of course popped up with the assist a great effort from David. I feel that he is going to have a big positive impact on our season.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Transfer Updates

11-2.png

With speculation flying around regarding the future of many players in the Premier League Tottenham Hotspur have released a club statement regarding the Welsh Winger Gareth Bale. It was reported earlier today that manager Stuart Pearce had a bust up last week with the 24 year old Welsh sensation regarding the selection policy and tactics that were being utilised. It is largely being reported that Gareth Bale believed that the club was underachieving and stated that he wanted to play Champions League football. Stuart Pearce spoke out and stated that if the winger didn't want to be at the club he could leave and transfer listed him earlier this week, reportedly on the 1st January. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has released a statement.

daniel-levy-415x275.jpg

728.png
Tottenham Hotspur Official Statement: 'Tottenham Hotspur would like to announce that we have accepted a bid for Gareth Bale and would like to announce that he is currently considering a contract offer and the decision will likely be made later today.'

Status
Not open for further replies.