Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol good luck with that my friend. check out my latest update. It's a check on how some teams in other countries did.

Mate, I love this story.

I can't wait to see the group for the World Cup, should be good!

and if this happened in real life, I think people would start to accept Giggs as a different entity, because this is genuine miricale work going on.

Mate, I love this story.

I can't wait to see the group for the World Cup, should be good!

and if this happened in real life, I think people would start to accept Giggs as a different entity, because this is genuine miricale work going on.

Cheers for the comment mate, some of the goals the guys at United are unbelievable!! Going to have to stick some more on Youtube. The strength in depth of this squad is ridiculous although some getting quite old now!!

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Im thinking Brazil, Ghana, USA, Wales! lol

I'll do the World Cup update tomorrow :) Going to write out all the groups and what not should be a nice update! :)

Great update but 4-0 against Arsenal is a score that I don't like one single bit

Would love to see the WC groups. Great result against Arsenal and a brilliant story so far.

Great update but 4-0 against Arsenal is a score that I don't like one single bit

Cheers mate I know it's never nice to see your own team lose :) It was just a case of perfect tactics against them.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Would love to see the WC groups. Great result against Arsenal and a brilliant story so far.

Cheers mate Groups will be up imminent :)

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Brazil2014.png

World Cup 2014 Draw

100100.png

Wales today look forward to the Brazil 2014 World Cup which is now only 7 months away, after an impeccable qualification campaign where they won all 10 games scoring an incredible 38 goals and conceding just 2. Wales will no doubt be looking forward with great anticipation towards the World Cup. Wales Boss Sir Ryan Giggs spoke regarding the coming draw.

'It's a great day for us, we don't mind who we draw in the Group Stage as I feel that we have already shown against the best that we can match up to them. I feel the squad have closed ranks since my departure from the squad. Andy King has been incredible for us in the role I used to play, he is a very talented player who has the ability to take a game by the scruff of the neck.'

With the only major casualty in the Qualification campaign was Holland who were in the same group as Wales and suffered at their hands twice being defeated despite being the only team to score against them.

World Cup 2014 - Groups A to H

100100.png

Group A

364.png
- Canada
1651.png
- Brazil
772-1.png
- Greece
5.png
- Algeria

Group B

758.png
- Belarus
801-1.png
- Wales
1656.png
- Peru
1435.png
- Australia

Group C

1653.png
- Colombia
765.png
- England
793.png
- Scotland
16.png
- Egypt

Group D

51.png
- Tunisia
62002127.png
- Montenegro
761.png
- Croatia
133-1.png
- Saudi Arabia

Group E

21.png
- Ghana
135.png
- South Korea
771.png
- Germany
796.png
- Spain

Group F

786.png
- Norway
41.png
- Senegal
1655.png
- Paraguay
776.png
- Italy

Group G

114.png
- Iran
390.png
- U.S.A.
769.png
- France
1657.png
- Uruguay

Group H

1649.png
- Argentina
379.png
- Mexico
788.png
- Portugal
116.png
- Japan

With the World Cup 2014 Groups all drawn, it's time to reflect on them. Wales have been drawn up against Belarus, Peru and Australia, who will no doubt believe that this group will give them a good opportunity of getting to the knock out stages. Wales have already faced Australia back in November 2012 and annihilated them 6 - 1 in Cardiff.

England have once again been drawn in the same group as Scotland, which will frustrate the Scottish Manager having struggled in Euro 2012 after getting an incredibly hard draw. However, Scotland will no doubt aim for success against Egypt and Colombia believing that they can qualify for the knock out stage and have an impact at the tournament. After England's poor showing last year they will no doubt be hoping that their key players remain fit after Wayne Rooney broke his ankle in the first group match against Italy.

The group that stands out the most would have to be Group E, consisting of Ghana, South Korea, Spain and Germany. There will certainly be some high class casualties in the group stage of this World Cup, which will give hope to the other teams in the competition.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

December 2013

680.png

After a dramatic World Cup draw, Sir Ryan Giggs' attention turns to the Christmas fixture schedule. After a truly memorable November for United after the scored 31 goals and conceded just 2 goals in just 7 matches an incredible effort from the Red Devils. The first stand out fixture is no doubt the League Cup Quarter Final against Liverpool, after Rafa Benitez hit out against United earlier in the season their is no doubt going to be more of an incentive for the Red Devils.

carling.png
4.12.2013 -
676.png
Liverpool (Home)
11.png
7.12.2013 -
654.png
Fulham (Home)
1301394.png
10.12.2013 -
947.png
Hamburg (Away)
11.png
15.12.2013 -
679.png
Man City (Away)
11.png
22.12.2013 -
688.png
Newcastle (Home)
11.png
26.12.2013 -
737.png
Wigan (Home)
11.png
29.12.2013 -
609.png
Birmingham (Away)

Manchester United also face a Manchester City side that after a bad start are on a run of 5 wins in 7 matches and have also secured qualification to the knock out stage of the Champions League. With both sets of fans gearing up for this dramatic encounter it is no doubt that Sir Ryan Giggs' want to bounce back after their 1 - 0 loss at Old Trafford last season to their bitter rivals.

linebreak.png

Chicharito wins November Player of the Month

chicharito-player-of-the-month-257x300.jpg

Caps: 62
Int. Goals: 35
PL Games Played: 14
PL Goals: 17
PL Assists: 7

Manchester United's Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez has won Barclays player of the month award for November. This comes after the 25 year old Mexican finisher has put in a string of outstanding performances, which helped the Red Devils' Barclays Premier League Title push. He scored 6 goals in 5 league games, as well as 2 goals in 2 Champions League games. So far Chicharito has scored 17 goals in 14 games as well as providing the team with 7 assists in those 14 games. It is indeed an incredible effort for the young Mexican and is one of the main reasons for Manchester United's great run of form they are currently on.

Sir Ryan Giggs spoke of his delight at the form the young Mexican has been showing since becoming a first team regular under the 40 year old Welsh Legend. 'He is an exception talent, he terrifies defences with his pace and ability to beat the last man. He always finds himself in the right place and that is an important part of his game.'

good update looks like your group is going to be a nice and easy group

good update looks like your group is going to be a nice and easy group

Cheers mate certainly looks better than some of the groups i could have had!! :)

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Focus turns to League Cup Clash

carling.png

Manchester United's focus turns to their League Cup Clash against fierce rivals Liverpool and will be looking forward to getting one over on their rivals. The Red Devils have already overcome Liverpool at Anfield earlier on in the season where they ran out 2 - 1 victors. After naming weaker teams so far in their cup competition they are unlikely to repeat this today with both teams aiming for victory.

Liverpool are going to be without influential captain Steven Gerrard after he suffered a hip injury in October and won't be back until the new year. Manchester United have no new injury worries with only absentee being Rio Ferdinand who is expected to be back from his injury within 10 days.

carling.png

Carling Cup - Quarter Final
Man Utd 2 - 0 Liverpool
Wayne Rooney (30, 43)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - D Fletcher - M Jones - A Valencia

P Evra - J Evans - N Vidic - Rafael

J Steele

55ea1aaf5d411ef7bb85349cc5d7_grande.jpg

A brace from Wayne Rooney provided to be the difference between the two sides in a match that Liverpool never really looked like they would win. Without Steven Gerrard Liverpool looked like they lacked creativity in the middle of the park and didn't have a natural leader. The deadlock was finally broken in the 30th minute when after a wonderful cross from Patrice Evra, Wayne Rooney got on the end of it with a sliding effort to make it 1 - 0. The second goal was a powerful strike after Peruvian star Juan Manuel Vargas provided the killer pass for that man Wayne Rooney to get on the end of it with a blasted left foot shot.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 15
Man Utd 4 - 0 Fulham
Wayne Rooney (6 ), Chicharito (17, 54), Nemanja Vidic (80)

W Rooney - Chicharito

J Steele

4221284016-29092010205115.jpg

Another strong home performance from the Red Devils despatching of Fulham with consummate ease. Manchester United continued their incredible home record at Old Trafford since the expansion has been completed. Today they certainly didn't wait to get started with Wayne Rooney grabbing in a goal in just the 6th minute with a 40 yard screamer after the ball got knocked down by Chicharito. It was an incredible strike that Wayne Rooney will no doubt be delighted with. The second United goal was even better than this after some incredible work from the young Mexican, he picked the ball up from Marc Jones and dribbled through 3 Fulham defenders before smashing a shot past the keeper. Jones and Chicharito again linked up with the former providing the killer pass for the clinical Mexican to fire a fierce shot past the keeper. The rout was completed after Xabi Prieto stabbed a pass through to Nemanja Vidic to fired in from close ranger after Fulham failed to deal with a corner.

YouTube - Man Utd vs Fulham - Chicharito Goal 17th minute

1301394.png

UEFA Champions League - Group C Match
Hamburg 1 - 2 Man Utd
Marcell Jansen - Dimitar Berbatov (6 ), Michael Nelson (17)

D Berbatov - M Nelson

F Coentrao - D Fletcher - M Jones - A Valencia

P Evra - J Evans - R Ferdinand - Rafael

J Steele

Dimitar-Berbatov-0011.jpg

Dimitar Berbatov put in a match of the match performance for Manchester United as they struggled to overcome a Hamburg side who fought hard in vain. The opening goal was scored by the Bulgarian after he picked up a pass from Marc Jones and fired in a powerful shot from the edge of the area. Berbatov then turned provider as he played explosive young striker Michael Nelson to round the keeper to make it 2 - 0. Manchester United then however fell into the back foot after Marcell Jansen grabbed a goal just 1 minute after United scored their second. The Red Devils hung on somewhat in the second half but will be delighted with the win to make it 6 out of 6 in the UEFA Champions League so far.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Skysportslogo.png

United look to UEFA Champions League
- Knock out stage draw

1301394.png

Sir Ryan Giggs' Manchester United side today look forward to the draw for the knock out stage after a simple qualification.

After qualifying with consummate ease from Group C they scored 27 goals and conceded 5 in their 6 matches, leading second placed Hamburg by 11 points. The stand out performer for Manchester United during the qualifiers was a certain Michael Nelson who in 5 matches scored 7 goals as well as assisting another 2. He has spoken regarding the coming draw in the Champions League. 'I would love for us to draw a good team, and would like to get the opportunity to play against the best. I feel that the team are capable of going all the way this season I feel I have worked well with all the other strikers that I have played with so far and am looking forward to the coming draw.'

article-1282843295409-0AEDA71F000005DC-6910_636x300.jpg

Manchester United face
865.png
Olympique Lyonnais in UEFA Champions League 1st Knock out stage, where they will travelling to Lyon for the first match and have the opportunity of playing the second leg at Old Trafford where Manchester United have been in incredible form so far this season. The United Boss spoke regarding the draw against the current French Champions who have dominated the French Ligue 1 winning 10 of the last 12 seasons. 'It's a tough draw, but every game in the Champions League is a tough match, we will always look to win every game and get that vital away goal in Lyon and then bring that lead back to Old Trafford and build on it again.'

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 - 1st Leg

26.2.2014 Olympique Lyonnais
865.png
vs
680.png
Manchester United

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 - 2nd Leg

19.3.2014 Manchester United
680.png
vs
865.png
Olympique Lyonnais

Judging from the United boss' comments it's easy to see that Sir Ryan believes that the best form of defence is attack for the Red Devils. This is apparent with the way they have played so far this season and it is certainly in keeping with the heritage that Manchester United have.

its soo pritty

Haha cheers mate that took me ages haha!!! To get it all sorted but worth it I think

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Focus turns to Manchester Derby

679.png
680.png

On the 15th of December there is going to be a clash of the greatest magnitude in Manchester. The first of their two meetings this season is going to be taking place at the City of Manchester Stadium. Manchester City have been in good form at home so far this season remaining unbeaten after winning 6 of their 7 home matches.

sports1_stadium-1.jpg

With Manchester United's growing level of investment without success there is a sense of frustration surrounding the club. The closest the Blue half of Manchester have come to lifting the Premier League trophy was last season after finishing in 3rd position 7 points behind the eventual winners Manchester United. The last time these two teams met the victory went to Manchester City who secured a memorable 1 - 0 victory at Old Trafford, something new boss Sir Ryan Giggs will be hoping to avoid.

Last 6 Manchester Derbies

3.3.2013 Manchester United
680.png
0 - 1
679.png
Manchester City
11.11.2012 Manchester City
679.png
1 - 5
680.png
Manchester United
31.3.2012 Manchester City
679.png
2 - 0
680.png
Manchester United
11.12.2011 Manchester United
680.png
3 - 1
679.png
Manchester City
23.1.2011 Manchester City
679.png
0 - 4
680.png
Manchester United
19.9.2010 Manchester United
680.png
1 - 3
679.png
Manchester City

As you can see it's completely level between the two bitter rivals over the past 3 seasons with Manchester United on top on goal difference being on +5. Many people feel that Manchester United's form this season puts them in the stronger position for the coming match, but as we all know form can sometimes go out the window.

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has laid down a gauntlet to Manchester United claiming that 'we are ready to knock them off their pedestal.' This comes after the Red Devils have been in fabulous form so far this season and no doubt Carlo Ancelotti feels that this is the time for them to get a victory and get them back into the title race.

World Cup, group looks easy but you could end up playing Brazil in the first Knockout round. Yikes! Overall this is written up beautifully. The most detailed and indepth story on here well done,.

Cheers mate, I like using the new pack of teams and what not, think it adds more style to it than previously! Just downloaded the skin thanks :) Got december results coming up soon as well, one top performance in there :D

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Early Christmas for United?

680.png

Derby day is upon us, Manchester United face Manchester City in a match that will divide the city, Manchester United come into the match hoping for a strong performance to continue their Premier League push. Whilst Manchester City will be hoping for a win to cut down The Red Devils' lead.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 16
Man City 0 - 1 Man Utd
Chicharito (75)

W Rooney - Chicharito

J Steele

4221284016-29092010205115.jpg

Chicharito once again came up with the goods in the Manchester Derby. Manchester United had the upper hand through long periods of the game, having more shots on goal but in the end it came down to a poachers effort from a Vargas cross that the little Mexican got to to slot it under the despairing Joe Hart. Once this goal went in Manchester United looked more dangerous and the more City pushed forward to try and get an equaliser the more United looked like getting a second. Sir Ryan Giggs spoke after the game.

'Today was a top class performance from the lads, I thought we looked solid for the duration of the game, and looked dangerous for long periods. I felt as soon as we got that vital goal, then we would be able to win, they didn't threaten us and now we can turn our focus to performing in the coming home matches.'

11.png

EPL - Match Day 17
Man Utd 2 - 0 Newcastle
Chicharito (2, 47)

W Rooney - Chicharito

J Steele

Hernandez2-1.png

Chicharito just can't stop scoring for Manchester United after netting another 2 goals today against Newcastle. The Red Devils started the game in the best possible way after the Clinical Mexican was put clean through thanks to a tackle by Jose Enrique on Wayne Rooney, he doesn't miss these opportunities and scored to make it 1 - 0 in just the second minute of the game. Manchester United looked to get complacent then nearly conceding on a few occasions. They came out strongly in the second half with Darren Fletcher turning provider as he played the Mexican clean through to fire in a powerful shot past Tim Krul.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 18
Man Utd 8 - 0 Wigan
Wayne Rooney (9), Nani (26, pen 52, pen 59, pen 79), Chicharito (38, 69, 74)

W Rooney - Chicharito

J Steele

nani-celebration-blackburn.jpg

Manchester United were on fire today after mauling an awful Wigan Athletic side that looked out of sorts for long periods of the game. Wigan Athletic looked frustrated for long periods and that showed as they picked up 4 yellow cards and gave away 3 penalties which Nani converted with consummate ease. This is no doubt Manchester United showing what they can do at home as they continue to perform miracles at Old Trafford. Nani has been incredible form since Sir Ryan Giggs has given him a new role to play, he now plays more of an inside forward roll than an out and out winger. This gives his the license to cut in and unleash powerful shots with either of his powerful feet.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 19
Birmingham 0 - 1 Man Utd
Dimitar Berbatov (90+5)

W Rooney - Chicharito

J Steele

DimitarBerbatovChelseavManchesterUnitedwDl3LgKBttql.jpg

Manchester United ended the year on a high after beating Birmingham at St. Andrews in a some what controversial circumstances as despite only 4 minutes of added time being shown Dimitar Berbatov slotted home a 95th minute strike. Brazilian Full Back Rafael put in an incredible shift down the right flank spending most of his time well in the Birmingham City half. Although he did not manage to provide an assist his sheer work rate impressed the team mates and manager alike. Birmingham City boss Mark Hughes slammed referee Mark Clattenburg for him allowing Manchester United to continue past the 4 minutes. Stating that this had happened to him before when playing Manchester United when City boss back in 2009, where Michael Owen scored the late winner.

'It's outrageous that this goal is allowed to stand, we had done enough to get a draw today, things like this can be the difference between Birmingham being a Premier League Club or a Championship Club.'

The FA have announced that they will be analysing Mark Hughes' comments closely before deciding on whether to take any action. It is likely that he will face a 3 match touchline ban after some of his statement contained language that can not be shown.

Chicarito and Nani have been Amazing!!!

Soon I'll do a post all about Chicharito, just because his performances have been nothing short of epic this season, Nani loves the Inside Forward role on the left flank

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

United Player wins Striker of the Year

680.png

Javier Hernandez Balcazar
pea.png

Age 25
Caps: 62
Goals: 35
Utd Apps: 23
Utd Goals: 28
Utd Assists: 10

The Mexican Assassin has well and truly come to the forefront of people's attention this season. He has been in top form for club and country scoring an incredible 8 goals in 12 Internationals for Mexico and is one of the main reasons that they have achieved qualification for the World Cup Finals. So far this season he has proved in lethal form scoring an incredible 28 goals in 23 matches for Manchester United as well as assisting 10 goals for the team.

Sir Ryan Giggs has hailed the performances from Chicharito's performances over this season. 'The boy's got that knack of knowing where the goal is, and can read the game incredibly well, when he first arrived he reminded me of a young Michael Owen at Liverpool, except I feel that Hernandez brings more to the team as shown by his 10 assists.' The United boss then replied 'I hope he remains in good shape for the rest of the season as with players like Javier, we've got every chance of being in contention for every competition that we're competing for.'

Javier Hernandez spoke of his delight and acknowledges the contribution of boss Sir Ryan Giggs. 'He has been a great influence for me, he has given me the opportunity to play along Wayne I feel we have a great understanding, and work extremely well together. Since having a run in the first team I have found my form and hope to continue as well as I can to bring more trophies to Manchester United.'

Status
Not open for further replies.