Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this for the first time, it sounds great! Will follow from time to time
And send my good luck to Ryan Giggs for the World Cup draw ;)

Cheers mate appreciate the feedback :D Will look out for your comments, and yeh I'm hoping for a decent draw!!

Had a busy day, came home planning on reading this update :) and its awesome! 9 in 9 for united! another couple wins for wales! Giggs is an unstoppable man! freaking awesome mate! :D

Had a busy day, came home planning on reading this update :) and its awesome! 9 in 9 for united! another couple wins for wales! Giggs is an unstoppable man! freaking awesome mate! :D

Cheers mate only just saw this comment I'm doing another update :D

its awesome :) cant wait :D check mine just done some kits, let me know wat you think tho? "/

My missus is Welsh and has read this with me. She want's you to quit your job, take some coahing badges and get our **** in gear and become the Wales manager!! lol Great stuff.

its awesome :) cant wait :D check mine just done some kits, let me know wat you think tho? "/

Cheers buddy keep following won't be long :D

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

My missus is Welsh and has read this with me. She want's you to quit your job, take some coahing badges and get our **** in gear and become the Wales manager!! lol Great stuff.

Cheers mate, haha if only I could lol, would be awesome, cheers for the comments mate :D

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

United Marching On?

680.png

Manchester United start November's programme against Steve Bruce's Sunderland who have been rather disappointing so far this season losing 6 of their first 9 Premier League matches, and the Red Devils will no doubt want to extend that run to 7 losses in 10 by the end of the evening.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 10
Sunderland 0 - 3 Man Utd
Chicharito (20), Darren Fletcher (39, 49)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - D Fletcher (#) - M Jones - X Prieto

P Evra - J Evans - N Vidic - Rafael

J Steele

fletcher_celebrate_1002842a.jpg

Manchester United poured salt in Sunderland's wounds today after their poor start to the season dominating the game for large periods and had the game all all tied up within 50 minutes. The opener was a Chicharito special after Rafael put a long ball over the top the Mexican broke straight through and placed a shot past the despairing keeper. The stand out performer in the match was the tireless midfielder Darren Fletcher, who scored two goals as Manchester United romped to victory. Sir Ryan Giggs after the match spoke of his delight regarding Darren Fletcher's performance, 'It was a great effort from the lad, he worked incredibly hard in all aspects of our game he defended well and managed to get two goals.'

1301394.png

UEFA Champions League - Group C Match
Man Utd 10 - 0 S.C Braga
Wayne Rooney (3, 75), Michael Nelson (pen 13, 65, 73, 80), Kilian Kern (56), Chicharito (84, 89), Nani (86)

W Rooney - M Nelson (#)

J Vargas - M Fellaini - K Kern - A Valencia

F Coentrao - B Hangeland - C Smalling - T Avenel

J Steele

oldtraffordlarge2-1.jpg

95,000 Fans at Old Trafford today witnessed a massacre, 10 goals for the Red Devils and 18 year old Michael Nelson bagged 4 of them. Unbelievable result for Sir Ryan Giggs' side that dominated the Portuguese side in all areas, with everything falling into plan for them. United only had to wait 3 minutes to see the first goal after a delightful ball from young Kilian Kern Wayne Rooney smashed home a powerful effort. Michael Nelson was the outstanding performer today for the Red Devils scoring an incredible 4 goals his first being a penalty which he scored with consummate ease. His second being a simple finish which was handed to him on a plate by Wayne Rooney. He then scored similar goals for the 3rd and 4th efforts after some great work by Antonio Valencia and Wayne Rooney.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 11
Man Utd 3 - 0 Blackburn
Dimitar Berbatov (13), Chicharito (63, 87)

D Berbatov - Chicharito (#)

Nani - D Fletcher - M Jones - X Prieto

P Evra - J Evans - B Hangeland - Rafael

J Steele

CHICOTIME.png

Manchester United make it 3 out of 3 so far this month and 13 goals in 2 homes games. In front of a capacity crowd Manchester United dominated Blackburn Rovers today in every area of the pitch despite being without suspended Nemanja Vidic and Wayne Rooney after they both picked up 5 yellow cards. Stand in striker Dimitar Berbatov didn't wait long to get on the score sheet after some great interplay between him and Chicharito that left him to finish with a delightful effort to make it 1 - 0 on the 13th minute mark. Blackburn looked deflated and had nothing to offer in this match, they it could have been many more to the Red Devils. Manchester United's second goal of the game came after the two strikers combined once again with Dimitar Berbatov turning provider as he played a delightful cross which Chicharito got on the end of with a great sliding effort. The third goal of the game was an incredible strike after Chicharito picked up the ball on the edge of the area and he fired a low drive from 25 yards that beat the diving Paul Robinson.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 12
Blackpool 0 - 3 Man Utd
Chicharito (19, 22), Nemanja Vidic (45)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - D Fletcher - M Jones (#) - A Valencia

F Coentrao - J Evans - N Vidic - Rafael

J Steele

3400564.jpg

Chicharito once again proved that he was a fantastic finisher after scoring a quickfire double. His first goal came in the 19th minute after he took advantage of Marc Jones shot that rebounded off the keeper. Chicharito's second goal came after Marc Jones once again proved the provider when he put a great low cross into the box for the young Mexican to get there first and slide the ball into the corner. Marc Jones then completed the hat trick of assists when he put a delightful cross into the box for commanding centre back Nemanja Vidic to power a header into the back of the net.

10-0!! wow lot'a time mate! lot'a time! :) thats a cracking results buddy! :) Nelson seems rather good :) keep it up buddy :D

10-0!! wow lot'a time mate! lot'a time! :) thats a cracking results buddy! :) Nelson seems rather good :) keep it up buddy :D

His stats aren't actually that amazing, but he's physically a beast and good workrate and teamwork so all these together contribute got international match now thats why i took a break :) after the pool game

10-0 that is an amazing scoreline

Isn't it just I was shocked with how well we played in the game, seem to have stopped leaking goals as well, well at least in the first 4 matches in november.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:43 PM ----------

Skysportslogo.png

Marc Jones and youthful Michael Nelson take Old Trafford by storm

article-1177346-04CED846000005DC-338_468x313.jpg

Two youthful Manchester United players are making all the headlines in the sport pages after putting in top class performances.

Manchester United's form so far this year has been nothing short of outstanding after they have won all of their first 12 Premier League games scoring 32 goals and conceding just 6. A certain Marc Jones has been in all the headlines and for the right reasons after signing from Birmingham City in the summer for a fee believed to be in the region of £5M and what an incredible signing he has been. He has already aided the Red Devils' cause with 10 assists in those first 12 games. Sir Ryan Giggs has commented on the young Welshman's form. 'Marc in an unbelievable talent, he is only 18 years old and has already been capped 22 times, and has continued to develop since arriving here. I have confidence in Marc becoming a United legend and being here for years to come.'

Another player that has been grabbing all the headlines has been a certain Michael Nelson, he has been at the club since coming through he youth system in the 2011/12 season. He hasn't managed to force himself regularly into the first team until this season where new United Boss Sir Ryan Giggs gave him the opportunity, so far he has played 5 matches all in cup and continental competitions where he has scored 7 goals in just 5 matches.

MichaelNelsonProfile_Attributes.png

Since breaking into the first team Michael has spoken to the press about his first team opportunities. 'Ryan has been fantastic since he arrived, he has put trust in me and given me the opportunity to show what I can do. I really feel that I can continue to contribute to the United cause and will put all of my effort into doing so.'

wow such poor finishing and such great end product!...hopefully he'll only get better!

wow such poor finishing and such great end product!...hopefully he'll only get better!

Yeh scout reports on him say he has potential to reach same ability as Wayne Rooney, which would be amazing!!! Just got to keep playing him and hope he develops into a star!!

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Focus turns to International Friendly
vs Luxembourg

801.png

Sir Ryan Giggs' focus turns to their friendly against Luxembourg on the 20th November where they will no doubt be looking to finish 2013 with a victory in the same way that they started. The last time these two teams met was the Welsh boss' first match in charge and resulted in a 6 - 0 victory for the Reds with Sir Ryan Giggs netting 4 goals.

This time however they are without talismanic winger Gareth Bale through injury, the Welsh winger hasn't had the best of season's after suffering a string of injuries that have restricted him to just 11 appearances out of Spurs' 19 matches so far in the season. Wales do however have Cardiff born sensation Marc Jones who will no doubt be aiming to add to his tally of 6 goals in 22 matches for Wales after putting in a string of strong performances for Manchester United this season.

Wales will also be without David Vaughan and Aaron Ramsey after they were withdrawn from selection by their club managers which has disappointed the Reds boss. 'I think that players should be allowed to represent their country without being withdrawn, I as manager of Manchester United have released my players to represent their countries despite having an incredibly important match on Saturday against Arsenal. My belief is how can an international side perform or build a squad if they don't have all of their players available to them.'

Wales name starting 11 against Luxembourg

WalesLineupvsBurg.png

With Gareth Bale, David Vaughan and Aaron Ramsey all unavailable for the Friendly the Wales boss has brought in David Jones and Joe Ledley as replacements in midfield. Other than these two additions the squad remains the same fixed 11 that Sir Ryan has used since his arrival back in July 2010. Andy King keeps his position as the attacking midfielder in the 4 - 4 - 1 - 1 formation.

linebreak.png

Skysportslogo.png

Wales labour to 3 - 0 victory

Ledley_Big.jpg

Joe Ledley grabbed Wales' first goal as the Red's laboured to a 3 - 0 victory over lowly Luxembourg. The goal came from some great work by Wolves midfielder Andy King who put the ball on a plate for Joe Ledley to execute with aplomb to round off the team move. Wales didn't look entirely comfortable throughout the game with the missing Aaron Ramsey and Gareth Bale. However this didn't matter as in the 78th minute from a set piece taken by Neil Taylor, Andy King had a free header to put Wales 2 - 0 up. The third goal was a sensational solo effort after Marc Jones ran from inside his own half beating a defender before scoring a well struck effort.

Another Welsh win! some FM God you are bud :) brilliant! Best story on here by miles! :) KIU

Another Welsh win! some FM God you are bud :) brilliant! Best story on here by miles! :) KIU

Cheers buddy, will have the remaining November updates done before the night is over hopefully, just finishing the game vs Everton now!

Cheers buddy, will have the remaining November updates done before the night is over hopefully, just finishing the game vs Everton now!

Wonderful :) will check back shortly then :D

Wonderful :) will check back shortly then :D

Cool cool be done by 11 i think lol, taking a bit longer than expected put a bit more info in before the game vs Arsenal like to build important games up.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

United face Mancini's men

IMG_00241-1.jpg

Sir Ryan Giggs and his squad return from international duty to turn their focus straight back onto the prize that is the Premier League Trophy. Manchester United face Arsenal tomorrow, who have recently fallen slightly out of form after an incredible start that rivalled that of todays opponents the Red Devils. Before the International break they suffered defeat to a resurgent Chelsea who have come back into form after a poor start. This match will no doubt be a tough match for both sides with many pundits saying that Manchester United are the favourites as they are the team that has all the players that could be used to counter Arsenal's attacking talents.

Mike Phelan analysis on Arsenal

WestHamUnitedvManchesterUnitedPremierjP6yIs8ofCom.jpg

After watching Arsenal so this season they line up in a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation with emphasis on remaining solid at the back, since the arrival of Roberto Mancini. They are a team that if left in possession of the ball can dominate a game so I think it's important for us to get in their faces and stop them from getting into their comfort zone. This will involve playing a high defensive line, as well as hassling the opponents on every occasion. I feel that Darren Fletcher would be a must for this fixture his tenacity will be vitally important. I feel that we have every chance of getting all 3 points from this fixture and feel that we will certainly slam down a gauntlet if we come out of the game with the victory.

Key Man

fletcher_celebrate_1002842a.jpg

Darren Fletcher has been key to the success of Manchester United so far this season and his performances have been incredibly consistent so far. He has already scored 2 goals and assisted 4 more. But more than provided goals for his team he has been vital in Manchester United's defensive system. He has forged a strong partnership with fellow midfielder Marc Jones with the pair combining brilliantly so far this season. With the understanding growing between them so have their performances and it is likely that Manchester United will require these two players to remain fit if they are to maintain their success.

linebreak.png

11.png

EPL - Match Day 13
Man Utd 4 - 0 Arsenal
Wayne Rooney (16), Nani (22), Darren Fletcher (40), Chicharito (61)

W Rooney - Chicarito

Nani - D Fletcher - M Jones - X Prieto

J Steele

Nani--001.jpg

Manchester United's Nani's wonder goal encapsulated the incredible victory that the Red Devils secured today. Defeating an Arsenal side performing so well 4 - 0 at Old Trafford. Arsenal couldn't cope with the pressure that Manchester United put them under for the entirety of the match. The tenacity was a team effort with the United players pressuring Arsenal players all over the pitch, not allowing them a second on the ball and this completely stopped the Gunners from getting into their game.

Manchester United's first goal came after a Nani strike was parried by Craig Gordon with Wayne Rooney first to the rebound to fire in an opener after just 16 minutes. The best was still to come as the sensational Nani picked up the ball from a tenacious Darren Fletcher to unleash an incredible curved effort from 30 yards that beat the despairing Craig Gordon. The atmosphere reached a new crescendo on noise as the crowd rose to celebrate a wonder goal from the Portuguese sensation.

The game was then over and done with after Darren Fletcher topped his determined performance with a simple finish after Chicharito broke free from the Arsenal defence to put in a great cross. The final goal of the game perhaps encapsulated Arsenal's performance throughout the game with Scott Dann who had a incredibly poor match passed the ball straight to the Mexican Finisher who fired in a powerfully placed shot past Craig Gordon who looked angered by his teams defensive performance.

Sir Ryan Giggs expressed his delight at the teams performance against Arsenal. 'It is a great day for us, we were the better team in every area of the pitch, they couldn't cope with our pressure at all, Mike's analysis of Arsenal before the match was spot on.' When questioned about Nani's wonder strike, Sir Ryan gave his opinion, 'What a goal that was, it's not every day that you see a goal like that. But that's what he's capable of, he is a top draw player who can pull that out of the bag at any time.'

YouTube - Man Utd vs Arsenal - Nani Goal 22nd minute

1301394.png

UEFA Champions League - Group C Match
Man Utd 5 - 1 Panathinaikos
Marc Jones (6, 36), Sotiris Ninis own goal (12), Michael Nelson (62), Fanchone own goal (86) - Maxim Choupo-Moting (84)

W Rooney - M Nelson

J Vargas - M Fellaini - M Jones - A Valencia

F Coentrao - B Hangeland - C Smalling - T Avenel

J Campodonico

ManchesterUnitedvEvertonPremierLeagueMEU0OEj-wqMl.jpg

Antonio Valencia put in a top quality performance for Manchester United today providing three assists. It was a comfortable victory for the Red Devils with Marc Jones scoring two wonderful strikes from outside of the area. Marouane Fellaini also put in a strong performance for Manchester United and he's been playing better and better as he's been blending into the squad. Michael Nelson also grabbed his sixth Champions League goal in four games for United, an incredible scoring ratio for a player in his first breakthrough season.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 14
Everton 1 - 3 Man Utd
Jack Rodwell (66) - Darren Fletcher (46), Nani (78, 90)

W Rooney - Chicarito

Nani - D Fletcher - M Jones - A Valencia

J Steele

nani-celebration-blackburn.jpg

World class Portuguese winger Luis Nani put in a performance of the highest standard for Manchester United as thanks to his brace they brushed aside a tenacious Everton side. The scoring was opened by Darren Fletcher after some great work from Mexican Chicharito who played the ball back to the Scot on the edge of the area to hit a low powered shot. Everton got a goal back from a corner after Jack Rodwell got up high and scored with a powerful header. From this point on it was the Nani show as in the 78th minute with Anderson providing the pass he unleashed an incredible strike that went in off the post to make it 2 - 1. Nani then capitalised on a mistake by the Evertonian defence to make it 3 - 1 with there being no way back for The Blues.

Excellent month! all the big syke for the Arsenal game and its an easy white wash! fletcher looks really good for you :) another win in the champions league comfortably! and to cap it off another three goals past everton! almost the perfect month! excellent :)

Excellent month! all the big syke for the Arsenal game and its an easy white wash! fletcher looks really good for you :) another win in the champions league comfortably! and to cap it off another three goals past everton! almost the perfect month! excellent :)

Cheers mate I was surprised that I annihilated Arsenal so easily, my home record is unbelievable so far, the new Stadium is having the desired effect :D

Cheers mate I was surprised that I annihilated Arsenal so easily, my home record is unbelievable so far, the new Stadium is having the desired effect :D

Haha the atmosphere drive them forward! phenominal! :)

Haha the atmosphere drive them forward! phenominal! :)

Got world cup draw on 4th December, going to be interesting I might do it the same way as before, although in the new layout that might take HOURS!! lol

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Skysportslogo.png

Arsenal boss hits out at United

article-0-07A8D2CA000005DC-590_308x343.jpg

A week after Manchester United's emphatic 4 - 0 win over Arsenal, Robeto Mancini has hit out on Sir Ryan Giggs' United side.

In the wake of the match between the two title rivals Roberto Mancini has lashed out stating 'they kicked us out of the game.' He said 'they came at our players like a charging bull, they didn't play a fair game against us. If they played us in a game of football we would have got the upper hand.'

After hearing these comments many pundits have questioned Roberto Mancini's thought pattern after Manchester United received no yellow cards and committed 11 fouls, whilst Arsenal received 2 yellow cards and committed 18 fouls. Roberto Mancini has based his Arsenal side on a tight defence with hard tackling something that was accused of Sir Ryan Giggs' United.

When asked about Arsenal's title hopes with Manchester United now 10 points ahead of the Gunners. 'There are still chances for us, we are only 14 games into the season, there are still 24 to go. Manchester can still suffer from injuries and drop in form, it is not lost.' Arsenal now have dropped below Chelsea. Their form has dropped massively from the start of the season with them conceding 1 goal in their first 12 Premier League games, they have now conceded 7 goals in 14 games. Roberto Mancini is clearly not happy with the drop in form shown by Arsenal over the past few days.​

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Carling Cup - Quarter Final Draw

carling.png

Manchester United are one of 8 teams that are left in the Carling Cup, having won their first 2 matches with consummate ease and a some what ghost squad named in those matches. The Red Devils have so far scored 6 goals in their first 2 matches with the list of scorers being,

Dimitar Berbatov - 2
Michael Nelson - 2
Wayne Rooney - 1
Marc Jones - 1

Michael Nelson has been making a name for himself at Manchester United since breaking through this season and has been in dazzling form. He will no doubt be looking to continue contributing to their great success so far. The teams remaining in the Carling Cup - Quarter Final Draw are as follows,

603.png
- Aston Villa
612.png
- Blackburn
11.png
- Chelsea
676.png
- Liverpool
680.png
- Man Utd
692.png
- Notts Forest
728.png
- Tottenham
740.png
- Wolves

The teams that stand out in the draw are obviously Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs who no doubt will all be aiming for success in this tournament. Nottingham Forest have been a surprise package in the competition so far after defeating Premiership opposition on two occasions being Stoke City 1 - 0 and Bolton 3 - 1 after extra time.

The Carling Cup Quarter Final Fixtures to be played on the 4th December 2013 are as follows...

Notts Forest
692.png
vs
728.png
Tottenham
Man Utd
680.png
vs
676.png
Liverpool
Chelsea
630.png
vs
603.png
Aston Villa
Wolves
740.png
vs
612.png
Blackburn

The stand out fixture of Quarter Final draw is clearly Manchester United facing Liverpool at Old Trafford. Manchester United have already got one over on Rafa Benitez's Liverpool so far this season after beating them 2 - 1 at Anfield, and since this match the Reds boss has hit out at Sir Ryan Giggs' side. The Manchester United boss spoke concerning the fixture between the two rivals. 'It's certainly going to be an interesting match, but with it being at Old Trafford we will no doubt be looking for the victory, it's important for both the fans and myself that we put in a strong performance against them.'

Chelsea will no doubt be looking to progress to the Semi Final after drawing an Aston Villa side who currently lie in 6th place in the Premiership with 23 points from the first 14 matches. Aston Villa boss spoke regarding their draw against Chelsea. 'They are a good side, but I fancy our chances against anyone in the league. we will be looking to win the competition of course because a cup run is something that we will be aiming to achieve this season.'

Status
Not open for further replies.