Status
Not open for further replies.
Another nice update, this is a really excellent story, hope you can keep your success up :)

Amazing updates. Love the rapidity of the updates too. Very good story. It's hard to keep internationals interesting but you've done a great job.

BBC.png

6 of the best from Wales

wales-giggs.jpg

Ryan Giggs was once again the stand out performer for Wales scoring 2 goals

Ryan Giggs inspires a 6 - 0 victory for a Wales side that were high on confidence to end the international year on a high.

Ryan Giggs' men totally dominated a match in which the boss scored two goals and missed a penalty stopping him from netting a hat trick in the final game of the year. Wales started the game strongly with Gareth Bale pushing forward on the left flank putting in a great cross and forcing a corner. Armenia very nearly got a goal early on when a great ball was put in from the left and Wayne Hennessey managed to gather the ball and keep it safe.

The deadlock was finally broken in the 13th minute after another Ryan Giggs set piece, whipped to the far post for Cardiff Captain Craig Bellamy to fire in a half volley at the far post. A wonderful effort which caused the Millennium Stadium to erupt, the volume was incredible. With the roof closed it was unbelievable.

Ryan Giggs scored Wales' second with an unlikely headed effort after young Swansea left back Neil Taylor put in a great cross from the left flank. This caused the fans to begin chanting the name for their inspirational player/manager. Ryan Giggs nearly made it 3 - 0 for Wales in the 26th minute after being taken down on the edge of the box unleashing a great effort for the keeper to knock past the post.

2561946132-24092009133738.jpg

Aaron Ramsey looked sharp for the 67 minutes he was on the pitch after his return

The third Wales goal was down to a fabulous pass from the returning Aaron Ramsey which unleashed Gareth Bale down the left flank to put in a great cross for Craig Bellamy at the far post, it was a disaster for Armenia when Karamyan in an attempt to clear the ball fired it into the back of his own net.

Wales made it 4 - 0 early in the second half after a wonderful set piece taken from Ryan Giggs curled to the near post was volleyed in from of all people centre back James Collins who had looked solid all game for Wales. Wales continued to push forward and look dangerous after another set piece from Ryan Giggs gave Neil Taylor a great chance to make it 5 - 0 but he just stepped offside and and the chance was gone.

Ryan Giggs scored his second of the game in the 64th minute after a pass from Andy King was picked up on the edge of the box, with a swift shift of his feet he dribbled through the Armenian back line and drilled the ball into the far corner past the sorry looking Armenian keeper.

There was a standing innovation in the 67th minute when Aaron Ramsey was substituted, with Robbie Savage coming on in place for the 19 year old, who had looked incredibly sharp and impressed on his return. Other players to be given the opportunity were David Edwards, Adam Matthews and David Jones was given the chance to make his Wales bow after opting to play for Wales instead of the country where he was born being England.

_46352082_james_collins_celeb_get.jpg

James Collins looked impressive all game for Wales

In the 84th minute Ryan Giggs had a chance to cap a return to the Millennium Stadium by scoring a hat trick but to his disbelief the Armenian goalkeeper guessed the correct direction and managed to palm the ball out for a Wales corner.

Wales finally got their deserved 6th goal in the 89th minute after Robbie Savage played a delightful ball for David Jones on the edge of area to blast in a shot that the keeper did not stand a chance. David Jones looked delighted with his effort and immediately ran to the Welsh fans to celebrate a goal on his debut.

Livetextandstats.png

Wednesday 17th November 2010
Friendly

Wales - 6

Bellamy (13)
Giggs (25, 64)
Karamyan own goal (33)
Collins (49)
Jones (89)

Armenia - 0

Lineup-5.png

Stats-5.png

BBC.png

Wales vs Armenia - Post Match Reaction

pics-image-5-917983074.jpg

"It was a great way for us to end the year, we managed to win in style. Aaron started for us today and I am delighted with the way he played he linked up very well and dominated the midfield for us. It was great to see him today, and has certainly caused me some selection issues, but its good news that its for all the right reasons. Craig Bellamy used great technique to score a great half volley for us, he has been a incredibly valuable for us playing out of position on the right flank and has put a shift in for us every match."

linebreak.png

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Another nice update, this is a really excellent story, hope you can keep your success up :)

Cheers mate, yeh I hope so too, I have a feeling that the success will last as long as Ryan Giggs' playing career so I'm hoping he can keep going until 2012, I'm not sure what year he usually retires.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Amazing updates. Love the rapidity of the updates too. Very good story. It's hard to keep internationals interesting but you've done a great job.

Thanks mate got a couple of days off work so not got much better to do than plough through these :)

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

1562.jpg

Wolves midfielder praises Wales Boss

1251237583_spt_ai_wolves_swindon_21.jpg

Wolves and now Wales midfielder David Jones has praised Wales and Manchester United Legend Ryan Giggs, after selecting him for the match against Armenia.

The Wolves midfielder who has recently changed his allegiance from English to Welsh after gaining one cap for England Under 21's. He was recently approached by Wales Boss Ryan Giggs who declared his interest in drafting him in to bolster the depth of the Welsh Squad. The Wolves midfielder has so far appeared 14 times for Wolves this season without scoring but has put in 2 man of the match performances.

David Jones declared his delight after scoring a debut goal against Armenia last night, "It was a great feeling and I feel honoured to wear the Welsh shirt, Ryan gave me an opportunity for me to show what I can do and I feel that I have done that. I was amazed at the reception I got from the fans when I went on today, Robbie showed great vision and saw me in space and managed to get the ball to me and I picked a spot and hit it."

Last edited:
another excellently detailed update mate! took a while to read but got all the information i need in it! :) its brilliant! just done a little update on mine if you'd care to have a peak :D

another excellently detailed update mate! took a while to read but got all the information i need in it! :) its brilliant! just done a little update on mine if you'd care to have a peak :D

Yeh I'll check it out, just doing an update to summarise the Welsh year so far :)

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Walessite.png

Ryan Giggs voted Wales Player of the Year

426-giggs--124081006154698600.jpg

Ryan Giggs has been a sensation since returning from 3 years of absence to put in some complete master classes for Wales over the 6 games they have played.

The Wales and United Legend Ryan Giggs has inspired a Welsh revolution since returning scoring an impressive 9 goals and assisting 7 in just 6 internationals. He has also managed Wales to their best run of their history winning 6 matches in a row. As well as bringing success on the pitch to Wales he has also revitalised the support filling the Millennium Stadium with 70,000 Welsh fans with Armenia filling the remaining 4,000 seats.

RyanGiggsProfile_Attributes.png

Giggs has impressed and been man of the match in 5 out of the 6 matches

When Ryan Giggs first took charge of Wales many people questioned the decision to appoint someone still playing football at the top level for a team competing in top European competition and take the burden of managing a Welsh side that has been struggling under the previous reign of John Toshack. The success of the Welsh squad has been built around the use of a single striker being 21 year old Sam Vokes, who has been drawing attention for top clubs.

"It's a great feeling to win this award after just playing 6 games for the team, I couldn't have done it without the backing of the team, who are been behind me since I was given the job. Ever since I first turned up to the training ground there has been nothing but a positive outlook and this has shown. We plan on gaining qualification to the Euro's and showing the world what Wales can do. This has always been an ambition of mine and I feel that it is certainly achievable with the group of players that I have around me now. I also have to thank the backroom staff who have been fantastic since they have arrived, Ray Clemence has been incredible and really helped the development of young Wayne Hennessey who has put some great performances in for us."

Wales Best 11 Voted

Best11.png

Inevitably it was Ryan Giggs who scored the highest average rating over the first 6 games for Wales scoring an extremely impressive 9 goals in the 6 games they have played. Gareth Bale has also been a stand out performer in what Wales have been doing, and has recently spoken about the incredible boost he gets from playing alongside his idol, Ryan Giggs.

GarethBaleProfile_Attributes.png

Gareth Bale so far for Wales has been in scintillating form for Wales down the left flank scoring 2 goals and assisting 3 more over the 3 games. More than this he is a continuous out ball for the Welsh side, and is a great ball carrier. He has developed greatly over the past year and is looking to help the qualification dream become a reality. "It's been a dream of mine to represent Wales at a European Finals, and this dream could become a reality we have to keep our heads down and keep performing the way we have, if we do this then we will have every chance of qualifying. But its important for us to keep our feet on the ground."

DavidVaughanProfile_Attributes.png

David Vaughan has been a mainstay in the Welsh defence so far this season and has used his passing ability to move the ball around the park, and help Wales introduce their new style of football that Ryan Giggs has tried to bring in. Wales now look to dominate every game and allow their players to feel comfortable on the ball, which as been achieved so far, along with his great passing ability he is also a great dribbler of the ball and has great technique something that teams in the UK have felt is more important than physical attributes of players since the World Cup.

David-Vaughan-Wales-Oct-2010_2513653.jpg

David Vaughan has impressed in his Wales performances so far this season

Vaughan has so far aided Wales' cause by scoring 2 goals and assisting another 2 and at the age of 27 looks a likely to be fixed name in the Welsh line up for the Euro's and possibly the World Cup in 2014 if they manage to qualify for this. He has also been in great form for his club Blackpool in the league playing 19 times, scoring 2 and assisting another 3. Blackpool are currently embroiled in a relegation battle that they are currently winning lying in 16th place.

Wales Goal of the Year Competition

Winner

Ryan Giggs scored a great goal from the edge of the box after beating a defender firing past the keeper.

Runner Up

After being played in by David Vaughan Ryan Giggs with fantastic composure dribbled the ball past the outstretched keeper before placing the ball in the back of the net.

Third Place

David Jones was left delighted after being found by Robbie Savage on the edge of the box and firing home to score a debut goal.

Wales-1.png

Wales 2010 Results

FRIENDLY -Wales 6 - 0 Luxembourg
QUALIFIER - Montenegro 1 - 3 Wales
FRIENDLY - Kuwait 0 - 3 Wales
QUALIFIER - Wales 4 - 0 Bulgaria
QUALIFIER - Switzerland 1 - 2 Wales
FRIENDLY - Wales 6 - 0 Armenia

Nice win there over Armenia.... glad to see ex-Wrexham favourite Neil Taylor in the squad aswell!

Nice win there over Armenia.... glad to see ex-Wrexham favourite Neil Taylor in the squad aswell!

Neil Taylor has been awesome for me so far, his stats might not be amazing but he certainly performs well. Even against strong opponents!

Nice update buddy :) glad to see giggs with 9 goals in 6games! awesome! :D kiu

Nice update buddy :) glad to see giggs with 9 goals in 6games! awesome! :D kiu

Oh yes indeed he's doing insanely well for us so far, got Scotland next then England, so looking forward to those matches.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

1562.jpg

Monday 3rd January 2011

linebreak.png

Ryan Giggs wanted by Swansea City

1268389064_202.png

Swansea City have today parted company with boss Brendan Rodgers after an incredibly disappointing season for a promotion chasing team this wasn't good enough.

Brendan Rodgers has today been sacked by Swansea City after a run of only 4 wins in their first 23 matches in the Championship, after making investment in the summer and hoping for a play off position finish at the end of the season Huw Jenkins the Swansea City Chairman felt that there was time for a change."We would like to thank Brendan for serving us but its time for us to make a change we have been struggling where we feel we should be succeeding, the team is a top 10 team, and should be pushing for the play offs."

010354873320100.jpg

Swansea boss Huw Jenkins has openly declared an interest in Wales boss Ryan Giggs

It is rumoured that Swansea City want Wales boss Ryan Giggs to take charge for the rest of the season. "Ryan has been doing extremely well for Wales and I feel that someone like him would be an ideal candidate for the roll. We are currently looking at potential replacements and will take the necessary procedures to do it in the right way."

It is expected that Ryan Giggs will snub the offer after already having alot on his plate with Manchester United qualified for the knockout stage of the Champions League and in the 5th round of the F.A cup as well as being the driving force behind Wales' recent success on the international stage. We are likely to hear a statement from Ryan in the next couple of days regarding the potential job offer.

Oh nice twist i like it :) just updated mine bud :) take a ganderrr :D

Oh nice twist i like it :) just updated mine bud :) take a ganderrr :D

Just commented mate it looks great yeh cheers will have another update soon now!!!

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Walessite.png

Ryan Giggs: No to Swansea

9add2c0dcf10ff40157f831e629a_grande.jpg

Ryan Giggs pictured arriving for training with Wales squad

Ryan Giggs has released a statement regarding the interest declared by Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins.

Manchester United legend and Wales Manager Ryan Giggs has today released a statement disassociating himself with the Swansea post.

"I would like to decline any potential job offer from Swansea, as flattered as I am, I am a Cardiff City fan born and bred, and if I was to take to any potential club management then there are only two clubs that I would want to manage. I am also still playing for Manchester United on a regular basis and until that is not the case I do not plan on adding to my workload as I feel that I am undertaking enough work with the management of Wales. I am delighted with the progress that we are making and hope to build on this for the future. I am 100% behind the team plan to be here for as long as I am welcome which I hope will be a long time."

This will come as great news to many Manchester United fans who were believing that Ryan Giggs would be exiting the club after entering his 21st season for the club. During his time playing for Manchester United he has made over 800 appearances and has scored over 150 goals, and is continually putting in strong performances for the Red Devils.

linebreak.png

unitedbar.png

Giggs agree's new contract

Ryan-Giggs-right-signs-hi-002.jpg

Ryan Giggs pictured with David Gill signing new contract

Ryan Giggs has agreed a new contract which will tie him to United until at least June 2012.

The 36-year-old, a veteran of over 800 games for the Reds, has been in scintillating form this season and, according to Sir Alex Ferguson, fully merits the reward of his new deal.

“Ryan deserves a new contract and I am sure he will play for another two years," said the manager. "His form is fantastic at the moment and he is playing some of his best football.”

Giggs himself is very pleased, and is typically looking to the future.

“I am delighted that I have agreed two more years," said the winger.

"I am enjoying my football more than ever and I am looking forward to hopefully winning more trophies with United."

The new deal will extend Ryan's career beyond the 20th anniversary of his United debut. This new deal will take Ryan up until the summer of the Euro 2012 finals, which he is hoping to star in providing Wales continue their fabulous run of form in the qualification round.

This is a brilliant story so far, keep it up! :D

Will do mate think thats all the updates can manage to do today, will do the Intro to Carling Nations Cup and the England qualifier tomorrow :) as well as any other sub plots that I can think of.

Will do mate think thats all the updates can manage to do today, will do the Intro to Carling Nations Cup and the England qualifier tomorrow :) as well as any other sub plots that I can think of.

At least with Giggs's new contract it should keep him in the international team till 2012 world cup with luck! :) would be awesome for you! Will check back tomorrow :) KIU!

At least with Giggs's new contract it should keep him in the international team till 2012 world cup with luck! :) would be awesome for you! Will check back tomorrow :) KIU!

Oh yes its fantastic news, he's still playing really well for United so if he can keep that up then its all gravy!!! Have to say Savage has been a beast since coming out of retirement, don't think he'll last as long as Giggs though!!!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Skysportslogo.png

Wales' Chris Gunter out for up to 4 weeks

WalesvLuxembourgInternationalFriendlyN2aU7H3UYVAl-1.jpg

Chris Gunter has featured in all 6 of Wales' matches under Ryan Giggs

Chris Gunter, the 21 year old Wales right back has been ruled out for up to 4 weeks after suffering a problem with his hamstring.

Welsh Player/Manager Ryan Giggs faces selection problems ahead of their Carling Nations Cup opener against Scotland on the 9th of February after he suffered a hamstring injury playing for Blackburn against Manchester City. Since arriving at Blackburn for a fee of £3.5 million he has been a starter for new boss Steve Kean, scoring 2 goals and putting in strong performances all season.

He has also been a started in the Wales squad under Ryan Giggs' tenure so far and the Welsh boss has commented on Chris Gunter's absence. "He will be a loss to us, he has made the right back slot his own under my management and has performed admirably for us. We are going to miss an important player for us as he supports us in both attack and defence."

It has been suggested that experienced Fulham right back is likely to step into the 21 year old's shoes and play against Scotland. Sam Ricketts has so far made 38 caps for Wales as well as impressing since joining Fulham from Bolton for a fee believed to be in the region of £4 million.

Wales will also be without young striker Sam Vokes after he is suffering from a 1 match ban after picking up 2 two yellow cards against Switzerland and Montenegro in Wales' Euro 2012 Qualifiers. Sam Vokes has been in fine form for Wales since becoming a first team starter and has scored 3 goals in 6 games under new boss Ryan Giggs.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Walessite.png

Wales Squad Announced

Wales-1.png

Ryan Giggs has today named his 26 man squad for the coming Carling Nations opener against Scotland

Wales boss Ryan Giggs has not provided us with any surprise inclusions in the squad for the game against Scotland in the Carling Nations Cup on Wednesday, after the competition is kicked off in two days on Tuesday night when Northern Ireland play Ireland. The main surprise was West Ham midfielder Jack Collison being included after being out of the game for 9 months following a serious injury. Fans will no doubt be wishing him well and looking forward to seeing him in a Welsh shirt again.

GOALKEEPERS:

1438798320-soccer-fifa-world-cup-2010-qualifying-round-group-four-wales-1.jpg

Wayne Hennessey (Wolves)
Jason Brown (Blackburn)
Boaz Myhill (West Brom)

DEFENDERS

_46352082_james_collins_celeb_get-1.jpg

Neal Eardley (Blackpool)
Sam Ricketts (Fulham)
Adam Matthews (Cardiff)
Darcy Blake (Cardiff)
Danny Collins (Stoke)
James Collins (Aston Villa)
Ashley Williams (Swansea)
Neil Taylor (Swansea)

MIDFIELDERS

wales-giggs-1.jpg

Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur)
Brian Stock (Doncaster)
Joe Ledley (Celtic)
Robbie Savage (Derby)
Aaron Ramsey (Cardiff)
David Edwards (Wolves)
Craig Bellamy (Cardiff)
Ryan Giggs (Manchester United)
Andy King (Leicester)
David Jones (Wolves)
Joe Allen (Swansea)
Jack Collison (West Ham United)

FORWARDS

Robert-Earnshaw-001-1.jpg

Rob Earnshaw (Nottingham Forrest)
Ched Evans (Sheffield United)
Simon Church (Reading)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Sky_Sports.png

images.jpg

Wales vs Scotland

AvivaStadium.jpg

Hello and welcome to Sky Sports coverage of Wales and Scotland's first ever meeting in the Carling Nations Cup, I'm Jeff Stelling and we're expecting a fabulous atmosphere here at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin.

After Republic of Ireland got off to a winning start here last night against Northern Ireland 2 - 1, both teams tonight will be hoping to start their competition in winning ways. Wales are looking to start the year as they ended it, after an incredible run of results since the return to International football for the one and only Ryan Giggs. We are joined by ex Wales international Chris Coleman for his opinions on the game ahead. What do you think of Wales' chances in a match that they are hoping win, despite Scotland's resurgance under new boss Craig Levein.

Chris Coleman replied. "Well I am certainly expecting an entertaining match tonight, Wales under Ryan Giggs will be lining up in a 4 - 4 - 1 - 1 formation with Ryan in the hole looking for space and playing their main playmaker, whilst Scotland will be lining up in a 4 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 formation where they certainly suffer from a lack of width. This has helped them in certain games for example the match where they recently defeated Spain in a Euro 2012 Qualifier, but I watched that game and Spain really didn't attack down the flanks enough and I feel that Wales will have seen this and take advantage of it."

We have news that the Wales team sheet has just arrived.

Wales Lineup:

NewWalesCrestcopy.jpg

squad.png

So look at the lineup's we can see that Robbie Savage comes in for Aaron Ramsey who started Wales' last friendly against Armenia before Christmas, whilst 19 year old Adam Matthews starts at right midfield with Craig Bellamy moving up front, and also as expected Sam Ricketts has come in for the injured Chris Gunter at right back. Chris what do you make of these changes. "Well I feel that with Craig Bellamy up front they have certainly got a willing runner who will chase lost causes, and with someone like Ryan behind him that could turn into a lethal partnership. Adam Matthews is certainly an interesting addition to the squad he has certainly shown alot of potential whilst playing for Cardiff so far this season and he is also extremely versatile so this is certainly a bonus for Ryan and Wales."

Another face that we see is Robbie Savage who makes his first start under Ryan Giggs, what do you think are the reasons behind him being given the opportunity of starting this game ahead of say Cardiff's loanee Aaron Ramsey. "Robbie is an extremely experienced play who has shown that he can certainly still do a job for Wales, and I think that's what he's there for today, to act as a shield in front of the back four as well as being able to maintain possession of the ball, he is still an intelligent player who can read the game well so he doesn't need to have incredible pace. It will also allow David Vaughan to push further on to aid Ryan and Craig up front."

Well that's all we've got time for as we can see the teams are just coming out onto the pitch, this should certainly be a good game.

Last edited:
Amazing story, really great detail. Took some time catching up but worth it. I really hope Scotland win (I'm managing Scotland thats why :) )
Just take a look at mine too. Wouldn't mind if Wales win though. How long do you plan to keep this going?

Skysportslogo.png

Ryan Giggs inspires 1 - 0 victory over tenacious Scots

a307334d5b68d308b60810335aff-grande.jpg

An incredible strike from 37 year old Ryan Giggs was the difference between the two sides tonight at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin.

In a match of fine margins it was Scotland that looked liked scoring after in the 25th minute striker Steven Fletcher fired a shot high over the far post. Chances were at a premium in the first half as both teams tried to get the better of the other, and the deadlock was finally broken in the 35th minute, Gareth Bale played a great ball around the defenders for Craig Bellamy to chase through he was nearly 1 on 1 with the keeper before Lee McCulloch brought him down on the edge of the area. United and Wales legend Ryan Giggs stepped over the ball on the left side of the area, before unleashing an unstoppable shot past the keeper in at the near post curling past the wall. Wales continued to play on the counter with Gareth Bale having a shot cleared off the line after tireless striker Craig Bellamy created an incredible opportunity for him after chasing down a lost cause.

At the start of the second half the game began to get a bit feisty with Scotland becoming growingly impatient with their inability to break down Wales, this showed as Ryan Giggs had to substitute himself off the pitch after 69 minutes after being the victim of some heavy tackles from the Scottish midfield. Robbie Savage performed admirably on his first Welsh start for 5 years. He put in an incredible shift and certainly left his mark on a few of the Scottish players before being brought off in the 72nd minute for as to many fans delight young West midfielder Jack Collison was given the opportunity to come make his return after a long lay off. The game eventually petered out with Scotland struggling to create any clear cut chances. Overall it was an incredible back to the walls display, something that we certainly haven't seen in the past.

After this performance Ryan Giggs now lies only 6 goals behind Wales' all time top Goal scorer Ian Rush who had scored 28 goals in 73 appearances. Ryan Giggs now lies on 22 in 71 appearances and has set his sights on eclipsing the Welsh Legend Ian Rush.

"I feel that it is certainly achievable with my central role I feel that it is my job to contribute to the team in the goals department, which I feel I have been doing well over the past months, and hope to continue doing so. I just want to continue playing for Wales and putting in the performances.

The main success for today's performance was our incredible defence, I have to give my thanks to Sam who stepped in for Chris Gunter and put in a great performance at right back, as well as Ashley, James and Neil who also played incredibly well, James so well earning himself man of the match. But I felt the whole team performed as a unit today which has been the key to our success since I've arrived the desire to work hard for the team.

Robbie Savage also rolled back the years to put in a midfield master class of how to stop the opposition from having time on the ball, he was incredible for us today and has been since his return. I am certainly glad that he made the decision to come out. I felt we closed off the game well with young Jack Collison coming on it was a great day for him returning after being out for so long."

Wales are now level on points with Ireland, and have them next in the Carling Nations cup May, after their all important home tie against England in the Euro 2012 Qualifier on March 26th.

scorescot.png

Statsscot.png

Attendance: 55,000​

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

good luck against scotland :)

Cheers mate, :)

Ryan giggs yet again! mate you've got me hooked on this story! love it when an update is on for it! KIU bud!! :D

Amazing story, really great detail. Took some time catching up but worth it. I really hope Scotland win (I'm managing Scotland thats why :) )
Just take a look at mine too. Wouldn't mind if Wales win though. How long do you plan to keep this going?

I'll have a nose at yours now, haha Scotland are quite a fun nation to manage I found quite a lot of young talent in the SPL, I'm really hoping for some good talent to come through soon for me!!

I'll keep going with this until at least the release of FM2012 lol, its a story I'm enjoying writing.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Ryan giggs yet again! mate you've got me hooked on this story! love it when an update is on for it! KIU bud!! :D

Yeh man Giggs is performing fantastic, I am sure he'll overtake Rush's record of 28 goals for Wales. got a really tough game against England next though, will put an update in regarding that soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.