Status
Not open for further replies.
league title wrapped up mate, possibly the best story I have read on this site, aris Sir Ryan Giggs!

keep it up mate.

league title wrapped up mate, possibly the best story I have read on this site, aris Sir Ryan Giggs!

keep it up mate.

Cheers buddy :) Yeh will do, got plenty of ideas for next season!!

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

one word...Brilliance!!

Cheers for following again mate :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

United marching on to victory

Saturday 7th March 2015

680.png

11.png

EPL - Match Day 29
Man Utd
680.png
708.png
Sheff Utd

Nemanja Vidic (4), Cristiano Ronaldo (32, 80), Wayne Rooney (59), Chicharito (63)
redcard.png
Nemanja Vidic sent off (51)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - P Evra

J Campodonico

cristiano-ronaldo-rooney-AP_CLAIMA20101021_0130_4.jpg

MoM: Cristiano Ronaldo (9.5)

Manchester United didn't raise any eyebrows with their destruction of Sheffield United at Old Trafford today in a comprehensive 5 - 0 victory. Manchester United turned their possession into goals with a 5 - 0 win over Sheffield United a brace from Cristiano Ronaldo helped Man Utd to victory.

Things did not get off to a good start for Sheff Utd as Serbia and Man Utd captain Nemanja Vidic seized on an error by ex Manchester United player Darron Gibson to sscore a well timed close range finish. Legendary winger Cristiano Ronaldo doubled Manchester United's lead with a well timed close range finish on 32 minutes.

Serbia and Man Utd captain Nemanja Vidic then received a straight red card for a vicious fould on 51 minutes to put Man Utd's position under question. However it was the Red Devils who scored the next with Wayne Rooney scoring a tame effort from close to goal in the 59th minute to extend the lead further.

Mexican Striker Chicharito then added to the lead with a powerful close range effort on 63 minutes. There were no prizes for guessing who completed the rout on 80 minutes as that man Cristiano Ronaldo popped up again with a tidy finish.

1301394.png

UEFA Champions League - 1st Knockout Second Leg
Manchester Utd
680.png
(10) - (2) 1
1529.png
Spartak Moscow

Chicharito (1), Marc Jones (27), Wayne Rooney (34, 48), Cristiano Ronaldo (44, 68) - Welliton (35)

W Rooney - Chicharito

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - P Evra

J Campodonico

Cristiano-Ronaldo.jpg

MoM: Cristiano Ronaldo (9.4)

Cristiano Ronaldo made it 4 in 2 as he inspired Manchester United to a 6 - 1 victory and 10 - 2 aggregate scoreline. Once again the Red Devils got off to an absolute flyer with Chicharito opening the scoring with a wonderfully neat finish from close range. It was Welsh sensation Marc Jones who scored the second goal with a fantastic long ranged effort. A howler from Alex Smithies then allowed Wayne Rooney the opportunity to slot the ball into an empty net. Welliton then scored a neat finish from close range to grab a consolation goal for Spartak. Marc Jones turned provider for Cristiano Ronaldo to grab a close range header to make it 4 - 1 for the Red Devils. Wayne Rooney and Ronaldo both scored their second goals of the game as United ran out 10 - 2 aggregate winners.

linebreak.png

Champions League 1st Knockout Stage Results

Thursday 12th March 2015

1301394.png

Before the draw for the Quarter Final it's time to look at the 1st Knockout Stage results, where Manchester United destroyed Spartak Moscow with some excellent performances. Arsenal and Chelsea also played Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively.

First Knockout Stage Results

Villarreal
1777.png
(4) 1 - 0 (2)
1487.png
Benfica
Spartak Moscow
1529.png
(2) 1 - 6 (10)
680.png
Manchester United
A.C Milan
1099.png
(0) 0 - 1 (2)
1664.png
At. Madrid
Arsenal
602.png
(1) 0 - 3 (4)
1708.png
Barcelona
St. Rennais
884.png
(4) 1 - 2 (2)
1150.png
Napoli
FC Bayern
915.png
(1) 1 - 3 (5)
865.png
Olympic Lyon
PSV
1028.png
(3) 2 - 3 (4)
961.png
Wolfsburg
Chelsea
630.png
(1) 0 - 2 (4)
1736.png
Real Madrid

So Arsenal and Chelsea both fall by the wayside as Manchester United continue marching on as the final shining light in the Champions League for England and the Premier League.

Where do you get your badges from just out of interest?

from the downloads section off this website slick sideways I think it's called :)

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Amazing thread. Loved reading it! More!

Haha cheers buddy :) will get some more updates tonight :)

Can't seem to find the logos :(

I'm still loving the story by the way keep it going!

Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Saturday 14th March 2015

1301394.png

Today is the highly anticipated Quarter Final draw of the Champions League Quarter Final draw. Managers of all the clubs still remaining in the competition will be looking at the potential match up that their teams could face and will be looking for some of the weaker candidates left in the competition. However, with this being the Champions League Quarter Final all of the teams that are here are here on merit and will prove difficult opponents.

Last years winners Manchester United are still the out and out favourites for the competition with them being top scorers in the competition scoring an incredible 44 goals so far in the competition, 20 ahead of second placed Real Madrid on 24. Barcelona the competitions second favourites will no doubt be looking forward to the draw and hoping to avoid their main competitors Manchester United having not beaten them since the Champions League Final in 2009. Spain have the stand out teams in the Quarter Final draw having an incredible 4 out of 8 teams are from Spain, being At. Madrid, Barcelona, R. Madrid and Villareal.

article-1282843295409-0AEDA71F000005DC-6910_636x300.jpg

Quarter Final Draw

St. Rennais
884.png
vs
1777.png
Villareal
Barcelona
1708.png
vs
961.png
Wolfsburg
Real Madrid
1736.png
vs
865.png
Olympic Lyon
Man Utd
680.png
vs
1664.png
At. Madrid

With Manchester United drawn against Athletico Madrid in the Quarter Final draw there is no doubt that the Manchester club will fancy their chances. With the second match being played away at Estadio de Madrid, they will no doubt be hoping to get off to a good start and get a good lead to take to Spain. The other stand out draw is the clash between Real Madrid and Olympique Lyonnais who will no doubt be hoping to revisit the form that saw them knock out Real Madrid back in the 2010 Champions League 1st Knockout stage.

Sir Ryan Giggs Thoughts
808e9378926845c68205f16dac7dc24d-1-1.jpg

Sir Ryan Giggs said:
"It will certainly be a tough match against Athletico who have been in great form in both domestic and European competition. They have many dangerous players that can create opportunities out of nothing so it is going to be important that the team remain focused. We are looking forward to the first leg at Old Trafford because we believe we can win any game and defeat any team that visits our ground. Cristiano Ronaldo has been in fantastic form for us in the Champions League and I look forward to seeing him against the Athletico defence.

Atletico are a good little team...but over 2 legs, you should do it

United face Ipswich in FA Cup Quarter Final Match
facup.png

Saturday 14th March 2015

linebreak.png

667.png
680.png

IPSWICH VS MAN UTD

linebreak.png

Manchester United are preparing for yet another away tie in the competition, as they travel to the South East to face Ipswich Town in the FA Cup Quarter Final in a match that is once again highly anticipated with many people hoping for a giant killing. Manchester United are once again expected to name a somewhat youthful side as Sir Ryan looks to maintain the form and fitness of his star players ahead of a busy run in towards the end of the season. Manchester United will however no doubt fancy their chances against Ipswich today as they get a step closer to claiming consecutive FA Cup titles.

Ipswich are currently lying in 18th position in the Championship and have been struggling to find form, lying only 9 points clear of the relegation zone it looks like they are facing tough times ahead. There is no doubt that the Championship outfit will be looking at boosting their survival chances by building momentum by defeating Manchester United at Portman Road. Ipswich have a fully fit squad ahead of the FA Cup clash and will no doubt really be going for it as they hope to qualify for the Semi Final.

667.png

J Ivan

H Batomenila - P Hodgson - R Shotton - E Enza Yamissi

W Brown - M Randall - D Norris - L Civelli

F Eastwood - J Tuyp

vs

680.png

C Ronaldo - Boakye

J Vargas - D Fletcher - A King - A Valencia

F Coentrao - C Smalling - S Merritt (c) - T Avenel

J Campodonico

Sir Ryan Giggs has somewhat surprised many people naming a stronger side against Ipswich Town today, with Cristiano Ronaldo starting up front which proves the main surprise. Juan Manuel Vargas comes in with Antonio Valencia on the flanks who will no doubt provide great width in the side. Darren Fletcher also comes in at the heart of midfield to add a bit of steel and experience for United as they prepare to qualify for the FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley Stadium.

Sir Ryan Giggs said:
"I feel that today is going to be a tough match against Ipswich today. I think it's going to be important to have experience in the line up, because we are getting to the business end of the competition and now all teams believe that they can win, so it is up to us to show that we can win and win in style today. I am looking forward to the team building momentum as we hope for a big finish, there is not long left in this season and it's going to be a fantastic challenge."

Giggs_415-1.jpg

linebreak.png

28228.png

Vargas stars as Ipswich brushed aside

680.png

facup.png

FA Cup - Quarter Final Match
Ipswich
667.png
0 - 3
680.png
Man Utd

Antonio Valencia (32), Cristiano Ronaldo (34), Boakye (85)

Despite a somewhat below par performance from the Red Devils they eventually ran out 3 - 0 winners against a resilient Championship outfit in Ipswich at Portman Road today. It took United until the 32nd minute to break the deadlock with the Championship side holding their own until Antonio Valencia scored a close range header from a Juan Manuel Vargas cross to make it 1 - 0 to United. The second goal came just 2 minutes later with Cristiano Ronaldo hitting a powerful volley to make it 2 - 0 before half time. That man Boakye then popped up in the 85th minute to grab his 15th Cup goal in 10 matches. An incredible effort from the young Ghanaian.

facup.png
FA Cup Semi Final Draws: Manchester United face Sunderland whilst Birmingham or Bolton face Tottenham or Manchester City

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Atletico are a good little team...but over 2 legs, you should do it

Yeh I've got the option to sign Aguero on a free at the end of the season, but not sure I fancy him, think I want to give the youth more of an opportunity. He won't get a game with Rooney and Chicharito, although Berbatov is getting old

Cheers buddy :) just playing Wolves at the moment!! What you think of the potential free signing of Aguero?

Erm, i'd sign him because he was free to be honest lol, playing behind the strikers ;)

Erm, i'd sign him because he was free to be honest lol, playing behind the strikers ;)

Yeh I am considering going to 3 centre backs and a 5 man midfield with 2 up front next season, but not sure because I lose Bale and Rafael's bombing forward! lol

Yeh I am considering going to 3 centre backs and a 5 man midfield with 2 up front next season, but not sure because I lose Bale and Rafael's bombing forward! lol

Yeah, but then again, why change a winning formula? I'd bring him in for back up ;)

Shameless plug: Check out my Palermo Story, now on FM BASE :D

Yeah, but then again, why change a winning formula? I'd bring him in for back up ;)

Shameless plug: Check out my Palermo Story, now on FM BASE :D

Haha yeh exactly, I'm going to ship out loads of players in the summer at least 10 or 11, as I want to make wholesale changes outside the first 11

was just reading it now about to comment!

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

United come from behind twice to defeat plucky Wolves

Saturday 21st March 2015

28228.png

11.png

EPL - Match Day 30
Wolves
740.png
2 - 3
680.png
Man Utd

David Jones (1), Kevin Doyle (19) - Sam Merritt (7), Chicharito (59), Wayne Rooney (88)

W Rooney - Chicharito

G Bale - J Evans - S Merritt (c) - P Evra

J Campodonico

Rooney was delighted to score a late winner for United
waynerooney3.jpg

MoM: Marc Jones (8.5)

Wolves put in a fantastic performance against the Red Devils today forcing them to come back twice in an effort to maintain their incredible unbeaten run under Sir Ryan Giggs. It was Welsh midfielder David Jones who opened the scoring with a fantastic strike from 30 yards that left Jose Campodonico stranded on his line looking shocked. Manchester United came back into the game 6 minutes later when Marc Jones put a fantastic cross from a corner to the far post where the 16 year old scored a powerful headed effort. Wolves then came back at United and Kevin Doyle score a wonderful goal from the edge of the area after defender Jonny Evans was caught out at the back.

Manchester United went into the break with their heads down and looked exhausted after many of the players had already played over 50 matches. It was an inspirational speech given by Sir Ryan Giggs that changed the outcome of this game. When the United team emerged from the tunnel before the kick off in the second half they looked revitalised and ready for the challenge that lied ahead. The second half was very different to the first with Manchester United completely dominating possession and that paid its dividends in the 59th minute after a great through ball from Chicharito who fired a powerful effort past the keeper. Manchester United broke Wolves hearts in the 88th minute when Chicharito worked well down the right flank before playing Wayne Rooney into the centre of the park who fired a shot in by the near post to make it 3 - 2.

Another fantastic update, you won the league yet? You must be close.

P.S. Updated my story for first time in a couple of days.

Another fantastic update, you won the league yet? You must be close.

P.S. Updated my story for first time in a couple of days.

Yeh pretty much secured buddy just playing first team to make sure continue scoring loads of goals lol, and want to break records set by myself :D

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Wales face Qatar in International Friendly

Saturday 28th March 2015

Sky_Sports-1.png

linebreak.png

132-1.png
801.png

QATAR VS WALES

linebreak.png

Three years ahead of the 2018 World Cup in Qatar, Wales were invited to face the Asian side in the Khalifa International Stadium, Doha. Sir Ryan Giggs accepted this challenge because he felt it would be a great opportunity for the team to take their focus away from the run in to have a welcome break before returning for the final push as United close in on the final three competitions remaining. Ahead of the friendly match Wales have once again had many withdrawals and an injury with Sam Vokes, Simon Church, Neil Eardley withdrawn and defender Chris Gunter suffering a twisted knee whilst in training with the squad.

801-1.png

W Hennessey

A Matthews - G Hopkins - J Collins - Neil Taylor

J Collison - M Jones (c) - A Ramsey - G Bale

A King

C Evans

100100-1.png

International Friendly Match
Qatar
132.png
0 - 3
801-1.png
Wales

Ched Evans (45+1), Andy King (46), Joe Ledley (82)

Gareth-Bale-9.jpg

Despite not scoring Bale was a constant threat for Wales

There were no surprises in Doha today as Wales ran out 3 - 0 winners against the Asian side. It was a man of the match performance from a certain Marc Jones who once again provided the team with 2 goals thanks to his unbelievable vision and creative mind. It did take Wales a while to break the deadlock but it eventually came when ever improving Ched Evans grabbed a goal in first half injury team thanks to a neat finish from just inside the area. Andy King then grabbed his 19th international goal in the 46th minute thanks to some wonderful work from central midfielder Marc Jones. It was two substitutes that came on to score from a corner with David Vaughan putting a fantastic ball into the box for Joe Ledley to put a powerful header into the net.

680.png
Man Utd International News:
Gustavo Amaya and Chicharito inspire 2 - 1 victory over Brazil with both United stars scoring.

680.png
Man Utd Injury News:
Antonio Valencia breaks arm whilst on International Duty for Ecuador and will be out for 5 - 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Looking fantastic buddy! good win against Sheff united! and in champions league!Wolves nearly slipped you up though! and fantastic win by Wales over Qatar! keep this up bud :)

Status
Not open for further replies.