The Rise of Wales - Carmarthen Town

Great job so far mate, top read.

Hopefully turning pro will help your TNS challenge and in the Europa qualifiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking very strong for next year my firend keep it up !

Yeah we have a pretty solid foundation now, provided I make the right additions we should be looking to reconquer Wales!

Great job so far mate, top read.

Hopefully turning pro will help your TNS challenge and in the Europa qualifiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate!

Yeah i cant wait for the club to turn pro, should hopefully attract some better quality players to strengthen all areas of the squad!

Competition/Club Rankings

View attachment 195093
View attachment 195092

The Welsh Premier League has finally started to move in the right direction in the European Competition Rankings. Lets hope for some Welsh success in Europe this year and continue to climb the leaderboard.

View attachment 195091
View attachment 195090

As a club we have continued to soar up the rankings, moving up 75 places within Europe! We are still surrounded by relatively unheard of teams, but hopefully this time next year we will be within the top 400.

View attachment 195088
View attachment 195087

We are currently 2nd in Wales, sitting behind TNS. The rankings suggest we have dropped a place, so were at one point the top team in Wales, although this time last year we were only 3rd. It would be a big achievement to be top at the end of next season, toppling TNS off there throne.

View attachment 195011

So we have been drawn with Slovakia and Turkey in our European League Division B. The group should provide some decent competition, as i believe us to be of pretty similar stature to both sides.

View attachment 195010

We have been drawn against Georgian side Dinamo Batumi in the Europa League 1st qualifying round. Not a bad draw in truth, and am confident of getting a decent result.

Europa League Qualifying 1st Round

View attachment 194965
View attachment 194964
View attachment 194963

Our home victory over Dinamo Batumi was enough to see us through to the 2nd qualifying round. We managed to dominate both legs and probably should have won by a more comfortable margin.

View attachment 194962

We have been dealt a very tough draw in the next round, going up against Bronby IF. Our chances of progressing look very slim, but we will throw everything we have at them and try pull off a massive upset.

Be a huge achievement if you guys could knock off Brondby!

Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round

View attachment 194826
View attachment 194825
View attachment 194824
View attachment 194823

As expected, we couldn't overcome Bronby IF in the 2nd qualifying round. We were heavy underdogs going into the tie, but I can be extremely proud of our performances. In the end it was there superior ability prevailed as they were able to fashion and convert more chances than us.

I am confident that we are progressing as a team and believe we have a real shot at winning back the Welsh Premier League. Bronby were a difficult draw and would have fancied our chances against a slightly lesser team.

View attachment 194822
View attachment 194821

Unfortunately both Bangor and Bala were ruthlessly knocked out in the 1st qualifying round.

View attachment 194820View attachment 194819
View attachment 194818

TNS managed to make it to the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League. It is great for Welsh Football, but also means they have received a substantial amount of prize money to bolster there squad.

Caught up on reading this a couple of nights ago, has been very interesting to read so far pal!

Did a similar job myself in last years game and managed to get to the first knockout round in the Champions League with Aberystwyth, maybe in a few weeks when I get my laptop back from being fixed in a few weeks I'll try again!

Caught up on reading this a couple of nights ago, has been very interesting to read so far pal!

Did a similar job myself in last years game and managed to get to the first knockout round in the Champions League with Aberystwyth, maybe in a few weeks when I get my laptop back from being fixed in a few weeks I'll try again!

Thanks mate - Glad your enjoying it!

Yeah you should give it another go, has been a really enjoyable save so far for me. Takes quite a bit of time to start to build the reputation and attract better players, but after 3 seasons things are starting to take shape! So difficult to get anywhere in Europe though.

View attachment 194609

For some reason we didn't turn Pro on the 25th June! We are now into August and I returned to the board and was allowed to ask to turn pro again, but says not until next year!

Does anyone know why this would of happened?

Season Preview - 2018/19
(Season 4)

View attachment 194461

The board have again set us some high expectations and are all in line with what I aim to achieve this season. My ultimate objective is to win the league and get into the Champions League Qualifiers again! The squad looks really good this season and I know we are more than capable of achieving it. The board want us to reach the final of the JD Welsh Cup as well. It would be good to win the Welsh Cup but the Premier League is my priority.

The bookies predict us to finish 2nd, but believe we have the quality this season to really make a push for the title.

View attachment 194460

I have managed to keep hold of all the players I wanted this season whilst bringing in a number of high quality replacements. The squad is starting to shape up rather nicely.

View attachment 194459

3 Key Additions

View attachment 194458

Rhoys Wiggins - Was released by Championship side Sheffield Wednesday at the end of last season, but joins us and should have a huge impact on the Welsh League. He is a talented fullback with bags of experience and will be looking for him to help sure up our defence and offer support down the left flank.

View attachment 194457

Steve Morrison - A highly experienced striker having played in the Premier League for Norwich and has represented Wales 20 times. He is getting to the backend of his career now, but should still have plenty to offer as a target man at this level.

View attachment 194456

Joe Partington - A very useful addition to the midfield. He will primarily be used as a ball winning midfielder and should add some much needed cover in front of our backline. We conceded to many goals last season and am hoping he will be a great asset to the team.

Quality challenge. Seems like you are going have to get lucky with a group of young players who all come through together before they want to leave

Good pickups mate - Morrison should dominate at that level.

Such a great story! I am doing a similar save I started as llandudno but unfortunately got fired but TNS tool a chance on me and I'm really enjoying it now! Getting into Europe is quite tough though I've managed to get to the final play off round for champions league so I go into the Europa league group stage I get battered in all the games hopefully things will change when I get more money etc.

Quality challenge. Seems like you are going have to get lucky with a group of young players who all come through together before they want to leave

Yeah i know, after i make a decent signing they usually don't want to sign a new contract as they want to play at a higher level which is very frustrating. Also i can only sign players on a 1 year contract at the moment, because we are only semi-pro. Replacing players before the start of the Europa/Champions League qualifiers is also proving to be quite difficult. Hopefully i can make it to the group stages in the next couple of seasons!

Good pickups mate - Morrison should dominate at that level.

Thanks! Yeah hopefully, although he is going to have to earn his place as my current strike partnership of Abbotts and Veale have been very impressive.

Such a great story! I am doing a similar save I started as llandudno but unfortunately got fired but TNS tool a chance on me and I'm really enjoying it now! Getting into Europe is quite tough though I've managed to get to the final play off round for champions league so I go into the Europa league group stage I get battered in all the games hopefully things will change when I get more money etc.

Thanks mate! Yeah it is a really fun challenge, although takes quite a bit of time to see progression. Congrats on making the group stages! That has been an impossible dream so far for me, keep getting knocked out in 2nd qualifying round! How many seasons did it take for you to reach the groups with TNS?

Thanks mate! Yeah it is a really fun challenge, although takes quite a bit of time to see progression. Congrats on making the group stages! That has been an impossible dream so far for me, keep getting knocked out in 2nd qualifying round! How many seasons did it take for you to reach the groups with TNS?[/QUOTE]

I got there on the first season but got a good draw in the qualifying rounds! Might share my career as it's going so well!

I got there on the first season but got a good draw in the qualifying rounds! Might share my career as it's going so well!

Still a great achievement and is something to build on! Yeah would be good to see it mate :)