The San Marino Double

Yeah, i'll upload a picture of the first season transfer window, it'll be at the bottom of this post But here's what happened in the 4th season:

Club:

4th Season Table:

sanmarinotable6.png

I went on holiday for about 20 games, until I realised promotion was a serious prospect when I started managing the games. I attirbute our success to only making 4 signings in our weakest areas, this kept the team cohesive and meant they jelled much quicker.

5th Season pre season:

sanmarinopreseason4.png

Good set of results :)

5th Season Transfer Market:

sanmarinotransfers5.png

A lot of signings, but these were necassery if I am to have only chance to survive, my target is to stay up this season, and then be able to steadily make small changes until I build up a good squad- hopefully this will be the last major overhaul of the squad I will need to do.

Team Report:

sanmarinoteamreport.png

Satisfied with the team for now, but I do need to strengthen both the right winger and the left back position.

And here's my first season signings for McConnell:

sanmarinoseason1transfe.png

I will update on what's been happening with the national side later today.

Start of the 5th season and I'm in Serie A, haha. I don't really expect to stay up, but I made the big push last season to get that bonus cash- which means I now have a stadium expansion and training + youth facilities being upgraded.

Not going to play this much for the next few days, got to set up university stuff, but when I get back later i'll update the national side of things- I had 2 friendly games over the season and have also had my WCQ group drawn.

this is a really good thread mate are there any similar sides which have the national and club side linked like this?

Hi. This is a great thread. I just keep reading. How do you edit the transfer budgets?

poobington i dont think there are any other places where the nation has put a club into a forign league to attempt to improve the quality of their country, Ubernisation what uni you going to ? i've gotta wait till thursday or somthing to sort stuff out but i've had conditional offers but even if i got a place im not sure if i would go for many reasons

oh noes i feel so embaressed like one of those moments when your pants fall down in a room full of people:S

Sorry for the lack of updates/replies I'm still really busy, might not be saturday until i can update again.

Cazza, I don't know, i don't do any of that editing stuff- all I do is adjust them via the board room.

Striker, I'm going to Edinburgh, my offer went unconditional as soon as I got my A level results on the 20th, I'm busy now opening bank accounts, sorting out accommodation, insurance etc. It's a right kerfuffle.

Anyways, I'll update what has been happening with the nation:

sanmarino1angola0.png

A good win against a team ranked 46th in the world, not much to comment on the events of the game.

chinesetaipei2sanmarino.png

Maybe I should have won by a bigger margin, but it shows the development of the team that I can now control teams and actually be the dominant force, rather than always being on the back foot.

Here is my World Cup Qualifying group:

wcqgroup.png

So from these teams I'm definitely the weakest, any points gained against Italy and Poland would be a bonus, but I am expecting 0 points form these 4 games, Ireland have a strong squad so again I don't expect anything, but I think there is more potential for an upset there. Iceland have a quite good but aging squad, so I might be able to grab a few points from them, and Estonia are the team I'm probably going to get most of my points from. I got 3 points last campaign, but this mainly came from a flukey win- but hopefully I can get more than 3 points this time.

And here is how I am doing in the world rankings now:

rankins.png

This steady drop comes form not playing many games recently, but I am happy that I am still floating in and around the 100 area. I want to stay here for the next few years, by which time some of my better regens should be getting ready to play for the first team. :)

Edinburgh ehh not too far from me. I hope Hearts will be your Scot side and not Hibs or the old firm

Edinburgh ehh not too far from me. I hope Hearts will be your Scot side and not Hibs or the old firm

I have been debating this with myself and a few friends :) I can't really support an old firm side living in Edinburgh- I don't think that'd go down too well at all! So it's Hibs or Hearts, hmm. I am leaning towards Hearts, they have a few players i like (Eggert Jonsson, Andrew Driver, Laryea Kingston) and I prefer the kit. :)

Yea green sucks...i say go for Hearts XD

what would happen if you got to the serie A and into europe ?? would san marino have to qiut the league or withdraw the national team just a question ???
ps well done mate

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Yea green sucks...i say go for Hearts XD

na i say go for hibs not just because morton beat them last season but because i have a save and i managed to finish 2nd in the league it was hard but the board rewarded me with about 5million to spend so go for hibs i say and they have got a good squad

So say i wanted to manage Qatar national side, all i have to do is Click on add additional player from Qatar?

Ubernisation, you should create the San Marino league on FM 10

Took me 40 min to read all this, but I gotta admit that this is nothing but a great succes. :D