The San Marino Revolution - A BaP Story

Gaining 8m straight in value of what your team paid for you. Boss.

Look out England, Dangerous Del Conte is here to make his mark :D

Back to Italy huh... Oh well, at least the shirt colors Zonta wears are the same.
Kinda frustrating of a move (it feels like going down a level or two), but Zonta should have plenty of minutes to prove his value in Sardinia.

Cagliari is performing surprisingly well in Serie A, maybe they can even get to Europa League. ^^

Nice to see Roma have faith in me, Haha just kidding already transfer listed.Probably for the best.

Need to get an international manager that will play 2 up top, it's killing me!! Hopefully an injury free season will help my progress

San Marino Revolution
End of Season Update - 2019/2020

View attachment 260063

Player Stats:

View attachment 260060View attachment 260059

To be honest, nothing massive has changed since the mid-season update and the players form has largely stayed the same. The stand out player I'd argue was Alfie Romeo who scored 11 goals and made 6 assists in Ligue 1 for Bordeaux.

League Tables:

View attachment 260057View attachment 260056View attachment 260055View attachment 260054View attachment 260053View attachment 260052View attachment 260049View attachment 260050View attachment 260051View attachment 260048

The main successes were promotion for Hawkwind at Blackburn, league titles for Weight and Roberts at PSG, Ferrari at Benfica and D'Aniello at Shakhtar. The Ligue 1 relegation battle ended badly for Rizolli who was relegated with Rennais, however it was better for Gotts whose Dijon side managed to stay up.

Other News:

1)
We have been drawn in Group B at the Euros alongside Croatia, Greece and rivals Italy.

View attachment 260045

2)
The initial preliminary squad of 30 for the Euros contained 22 of our 24 players. Lovano missed out due to injury and Dickson was not selected (no clue why). From the 7 players cut for the final squad, there was only one of our players and that was Rizzoli, a double blow after his relegation with Stade Rennais.

View attachment 260044View attachment 260043

Next update will be a special European Championship 2020 update!

Finally Pedersen is getting some games for the National Team!

I'm praying both Mylo Xyloto and Rafaelle D'Aneillo get injured for the Euro's. haha and hopefully the manager gets sacked and someone that plays with two going forward would be great... Good Luck for the competition... fingers crossed

Basically we're stuck in the Mediterranean group (Italy, Greece and Croatia are coastal Mediterranean countries and San Marino is stuck inside Italy so...).
Sometimes FM sure has funny details, doesn't it.

Pretty harsh group, both Italy and Croatia have impressive squads and Greece has proven itself able to do anything while playing on the defensive (Euro 2004), but we came here by beating France and knocking Netherlands oit... So it's time to have faith in our kids.

OOH yeh Naterr getting first team football at Porto! Amazing!

and 3rd in the race to 100 caps!! I will get there first! I swear to almighty Zeus! (or Jupiter)

San Marino National Team
European Championship - 2020

View attachment 260021

Match 1 - San Marino 0 - 2 Croatia

View attachment 260018View attachment 260017

Match 2 - San Marino 0 - 1 Greece

View attachment 260016View attachment 260015

Match 3 - San Marino 2 - 1 Italy

View attachment 260014View attachment 260013

So after 2 disappointing defeats in our 2 opening games, we finally got points on the board thanks to a last minute winner from Jay Ferrari against Italy! This left us in third place in the group but unfortunately we couldn't sneak through as one of the 4 best placed 3rd teams, missing out to Finland on goals scored...

View attachment 260008

Next update will be the player update for 2020...

Surprised Italy did so bad... Can't complain based on the group, everyone is still young! Roll on World Cup Qualifiers!!!
**cough** "under new management" **cough**

Raise the banners, grab the pitchforks! "Sack him! Sack him!"

Raise the banners, grab the pitchforks! "Sack him! Sack him!"

"Two strikers or bust!!"

Seriously though looking at the matches statistic and the formation being used we can deduce that our national team manager possessing this small team mentality. There's really no reason why we can't be more proactive with our decent enough squad quality.

Oh well, hopefully with the rise of our worlds ranking we can attract a much better manager.

"Two strikers or bust!!"

Be careful with what you wish for, because it can become a reality.
It may happen that the next manager uses two strikers... one of them being Zonta (a natural winger).

Bittersweet feeling this Euro leave us, the squad hasn't done an awful tournament per se... Sure they got knocked out in the group stages but didn't got thrashed (result wise) in any of the matches (being 2-0 the worst result) and even won Italy (first time in their history for sure)...
...but somehow I can't shake the feeling that they could have done a bit more, specially about Greece, squad that didn't play better than us and their victory against us feels like a fluke.

Anyway, this should serve as a good learning experience for the kids.

We done unbelieeeevable to get to the euros! Shame we didn't get passed the group stages however finishing 3rd in the group and beating Italy is still an achievement considering its the 1st ever time for San Marino in any major competition! Bring on the world cup qualifiers!

Dangerous Del Conte will lift the WC in 2022!

Or kill everyone else trying :D

Back