The Special One Returns To The Bridge

johnterry26 im signing youngsters because alot of chelsea first team are either in their 30s or are close to their 30s so i wanna bring in some young talent that i can have in my team for a long time

yeah but every single one of your signings are wonderkids probably straight off from a wonderkids list.

to me, its not too far from cheating.

try developing players from the youth academy. i think it'll make it much more interesting.

anyways gl.

this pre season wont be the best update becuase i dont really care about pre season but my updates for the premier league fa cup etc will be better

pre season

chelsea 3-0 chelsea reserves

goal scorers: Frank lampard (2)
sam hutchinson (34)
Didier Drogba (49)

wolfsburg 0-0 chelsea

goal scorers: none

watford 0-1 chelsea

goal scorers: Angel Di maria

fc brussels 0-4 chelsea

goal scorers: frank lampard (10, 37)
john obi mikel (35)
salomon kalou (51)

union sg 0-6 chelsea

goal scorers: salomon kalou (1, 55)
sergio aguero (3, 6, 39, 45)

fcv dender 0-4 chelsea

goal scorers: Angel di maria (15)
ashley cole (34)
michael essien (76)
daniel sturridge (90)

tubize 0-7 chelsea

goal scorers: sergio aguero (1, 43, 62)
daniel sturridge (4)
angel di maria (7)
ricardo carvalho (65)
fabian poncelet og (86)

chelsea 0-1 marseille

goal scorers : mamadou niang (10)

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

yeah but every single one of your signings are wonderkids probably straight off from a wonderkids list.

to me, its not too far from cheating.

try developing players from the youth academy. i think it'll make it much more interesting.

anyways gl.

what about aguero his a world class player not exactly a wonderkid anymore and how is it cheating signing players for the future its my choice so just let me sign who i want please and yes i will bring some players from chelsea reserves like kakuta mancienne hutchinson cork and some regens that develop good from under 18s

Last edited:
Very nice :) Will be following ;)

Playing Chelsea too :p

cheers :D

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

The community shield

picture.php

with the community shield only 24 hours away sky sports managed to talk to both Jose Mourinho and Sir Alex Ferguson and it looks like the mind games and fueds between the two have started with both negative comments towards each other.

fergusons comments:

Sir_Alex_Ferguson_media_May_9_857859.jpg

" he was successful first time round at chelsea but i cant see him being second time lucky."

"i will show tommorow why i am more of a special manager."

"his a very arrogant and self confident man and in my opinion over rated as a manager."

Mourinhos comments:

mourinho-press.jpg

" ferguson likes to think he is the special one when he knows tommorow he will come face to face with the special one."

" he thinks i wont be so successful second time round but tommorow when i win the community shield will be the start of an era when i prove him wrong."

" ferguson is an old age pensioner who is starting to go loopy and lose his mind."

Mourinho out on top!

Jose-Mourinho-GETTY_137134t.jpg

jose mourinho proved sir alex wrong by beating manchester utd and winning the community shield. chelsea took the lead with only two minutes gone thanks to a thumping header by drogba went flying into the top left hand corner. just before half time berbatov levelled it at 1-1 with a great finish past cech. after an hour of play aguero broke threw the utd defence and scored a wonderful chip over english keeper ben fosters head. with a few minutes left drogba sealed the game smashing in a wonder freekick from about 25 yards.

jose had this to say on the win:

"it is great to come back to chelsea by winning a trophy on my first competitive game back. i told mr ferguson i would win today and i done that. my team were the better team the whole 90 minutes and deserved the win. hopefully this is the first of many trophies this season."

Manchester+United+v+Chelsea+Community+Shield+JySvVAldwMnl.jpg

chelsea_community_shield_2009.jpg

Lol, I won't be surprised if Mourinho would call Ferguson like that. XD

yeah lol when thinking of what to write i thought to myself what cocky and out of order thing would mourinho say then that sentence came to mind lol

Lols good story but in the pic malouda is there and u sold him lol

good story mate how do u get images into your story like the mourinho one etc ?
keep following my everton save am doing really well

Lols good story but in the pic malouda is there and u sold him lol
i know lol but ohwell not everything can be perfect aye :)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

good story mate how do u get images into your story like the mourinho one etc ?
keep following my everton save am doing really well

basicly mate go on google then get a pic click on it twice so it comes up big then copy the website link on top then click on the little yellow icon with the mountains when writing new post then paste link into that

Group stages drawn

the champions league group stages for the 2009/2010 season have been drawn. here is what the look like.

Group A
chelsea
lyon
fiorentina
rubin

Group B
barcelona
porto
dinamo kiev
standard

Group C
liverpool
AZ
besiktas
wolfsburg

Group D
A.C milan
rangers
athletico madrid
m.haifa

Group E
arsenal
inter milan
marseille
kobenhavn

Group F
manchester utd
juventus
olympiakos
zurich

Group G
Bayern
real madrid
bordeaux
mogren

Group H
sevilla
cska moscow
anderlecht
unirea urziceni

Mourinhos men have been handed a tough group and the portugeese manager will have to fly back to italy to play fiorentina. the manager said he is glad he did not get former club inter in the groups but wouldnt mind getting them in the nockout stages.

tough group u got there pal a few dark horses u should qualify though :)

tough group u got there pal a few dark horses u should qualify though :)

yeah hope so

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:55 PM ----------

Aguero loving life at chelsea

sergio aguero has revealed how happy he has been since moving to chelsea football club in the summer from athletico madrid. he said the training facilities and all his team mates are great and all his team mates made him feel very welcome and made him feel like he had been at chelsea for years rather then days. he has also said he cannot wait for the premier league season to start so he can start trying to score some goals for his new club

credit to anu for the pic :D
picture.php

Aguero pictured above wearing a chelsea shirt

August begins with a bang

Hull 0-5 chelsea

picture.php

jose mourinho kicked off his premier league return to chelsea with a massive 5-0 win over hull. A Didier Drogba hat trick and goals from Michael Ballack and Frank Lampard made sure he was getting a winning start to this seasons premier league.

chelsea 7-1 burnley

ashley-cole_1471817c.jpg

jose mourinhos first competitive game back at stamford bridge was a great one becuase he got to watch his side get a massive 7-1 win over new boys burnley. frank lampard gave chelsea a 1-0 lead early on then ashley cole doubled chelseas lead. Drogba then got another hat trick which makes it two in two games in the league this season and aguero got his first two goals for the club. fletcher managed to get a goal for burnley but it clearly wasnt enough.

chelsea 3-0 wolves

image-3-for-wolves-v-chelsea-the-match-in-pictures-gallery-732303064.jpg

two goals from drogba and a goal from joe cole made sure chelsea were getting three wins out of three in style. chelsea dominated the game from start to finish and could of easily had more than three goals. jose mourinho has come back to chelsea with a massive bang.

everton 0-1 chelsea

chelsea-vs-astonvilla-2.jpg

wasnt chelseas best performance of the season by a long shot but they still did good enough to get all three points away against everton thanks to a goal from joe cole. chelsea have got off to the perfect start this season.

mourinho-jose_392.jpg

Mourinho after the game at everton

nice but there isnt many if any screenshots, can we get them please:D

nice but there isnt many if any screenshots, can we get them please:D

yes mate ok i will start screenshoting the league table at the end of each month starting from september if you like and screenshot some players who are playing well

Good luck man!!

u gonna follow my everton story (moyes resigns)

goood luck mate
screenies !!!!!!!!!!!!