The Special One Returns To The Bridge

you're doing great with big teams and you're going down with smaller clubs. What's the thing with that ??
Underestimate them too much ? :p

i know lol i play better against bigger clubs but ohwell atleast i havent lost in the premier league yet :D

Great Start there, Aguero seems to be an immense player!... If only he would come to Hull :D

Great Start there, Aguero seems to be an immense player!... If only he would come to Hull :D

lol cheers mate :)

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

January

fa cup swansea 1-2 chelsea

2009496657.jpg

chelsea are threw to the 4th round of the fa cup after a 2-1 win over swansea. argentinian striker aguero gave chelsea the lead on 36 minutes but shortly after swansea equalised thanks to nathan dyer. then just before half time daniel sturridge scored a goal which turned out to be the winner.

mourinhos comments: "a good win maybe not the best performance ever but still a win is a win."

wolves 0-3 chelsea

article-0-06FFD0B2000005DC-729_468x362.jpg

chelsea won yet again in the league away against wolves. another goal from aguero gave chelsea an eary lead then yuri zhirkov made it 2-0. then substitute salomon kalou came from the bench to make it 3-0 and secure the win for chelsea.

mourinhos comments: " a brilliant performance from my brilliant team. we are just looking unbeatable in the league and i cant see us losing in the league."

chelsea 2-0 everton

didier_drogba_000.jpg

two late goals secured a hard earned win for chelsea against everton. the deadlock didnt look like being broken until the 80th minute when drogba burst through the everton defence to score. then just 4 minutes later aguero doubled chelseas lead and made sure chelsea won.

mourinhos comments: " we showed today we never give up on trying to win a game and we are showing why we deserve to be champions at the end of the season."

fa cup wigan 2-1 chelsea

ben_watson_1370570c.jpg

mourinho regreted playing a weakened chelsea side after they were stunned by wigan in the fa cup. it was chelsea who took the lead thanks to yuri zhirkov but then 15 minutes later n'zogbia equalised. then with half an hour to go ben watson scored to grab wigan the win.

mourinhos comments: " we could of performed better today. we wernt playing like our usual selfes and gifted wigan a place in the 5th round."

chelsea 2-0 arsenal

1454887_w2.jpg

another great performance from chelsea got them a massive three points in a tough game against arsenal. sergio aguero gave the blues a 1-0 lead early on then in the second half romelu lukaku made it 2-0 and secured the win.

mourinhos comments: " a massive massive win for us today. arsenal who we beat today are a good side very talented but unfortunately i cannot say the same about their manager."

man city 3-3 chelsea

Daniel+Sturridge.jpeg

both man city and chelsea got a point each in arguebly the game of the season. daniel sturridge gave chelsea the lead against his former club then adebayor equalised. aguero gave chelsea the lead for the second time in the game but then modric got city level. aguero then made it 3-2 but a goal with 7 minutes to go from tevez secured a point for city.

mourinhos comments: " a very entertaining game. im disapointed we let in a late goal which denied us all three points but happy we played well and didnt lose thr game."

premier league table
picture.php

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Wenger: "I feel bullied"

article-1232900-066A7BC40000044D-576_468x403.jpg

Arsne wenger reveals he feels bullied by mourinho after being critised by the portugeese manager after arsenal and chelsea met in the premier league recently. the french manager had this to say

" I dont know what his problem is. he just never has a good word to say about me and allways critisises me when i have done nothing wrong towards him. I feel bullied by him and i feel targeted."

Some good results there, unlucky on getting knocked out of the cup... You can focus on the league now ;)

havent updated in a about a week now because i just havent been bothered to play fm for about a week lol but will start updating again either later on today or tommorow :D

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

February

wigan 1-3 chelsea

alex-415x695.jpg

chelsea began february brilliantly as they beat wigan 3-1 away from home. yuri Zhirkov gave chelsea the lead in the 53rd minute but only 3 minutes later victor moses equalised for wigan. with an hour gone alex scored a bullet freekick from about 30 yards to give chelsea the lead again and romelu lukaku scored late on to secure chelseas win.

Mourinhos comments: a good performance away from home today. the goal scored by alex today was an amazing goal could even be one of the goals of the season.

chelsea 1-0 aston villa

aguero-stays.jpg

Aguero made sure chelsea were getting all three points in this very tight game between them and aston villa. both teams were matching eachother in every position but just before half time aguero broke the deadlock with a goal that turned out to be the winner.

Mourinhos comments: a tough gamee today and we did well to make sure we won it. Aston villa played well and gave us a good game but we showed why we are top of the premier league table by winning.

stoke 0-1 chelsea

Joe_Cole_1509241c.jpg

Chelsea got yet another 1-0 win in their race for the title against stoke. the blues battled hard and joe cole who has been on great goal scoring form this season added another to his tally to win the game for his club.

Mourinhos comments: Another tough game and another hard earned win. i am pleased my team are comming out of this tough games with all three points.

champions league last 16 first leg bayern 1-0 chelsea

741590880-ivica-olic_9.jpg

Ivica Olic gave bayern an advantage in this last 16 tie between bayern and chelsea in the first leg. bayern were the better team throughout the 90 minutes and got a deserved win.

Mourinhos comments: A deserved win for bayern tonight. we just didnt settle into the game and bayern ran all over us and im suprised we did not concede more. we now have work to do back at stamford bridge.

Chelsea 4-0 portsmouth

EMP-5205199.jpg

A great performance from Didier Drogba helped chelsea secure a good win over portsmouth at stamford bridge. aguero gave chelsea the lead then drogba made it 2-0. yuri zhirkov then made it 3 and drogba then got his second of the game to round of the goal scoring.

Mourinhos comments: A good performance from the boys today and a very impressive win. im pleased of our great form in the league this season and hopefully we can carry on like this.

Great story mate.Going ti start a game and go Chelsea.Will follow.

gunna start updating again as my exams are now complete :D update very soon :)

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

March

Blackburn 2-1 chelsea

Mort-Gamst-Pedersen-002.jpg

chelsea fcs unbeaten run in the premier league has come to an end thanks to blackburn. goals from pedersen and reid secured blackburns biggest win all season. aguero got a goal back late on for chelsea but it didnt change much.

Mourinhos comments: "the best team lost. we played better the whole 90 minutes but they had the luck on their side."

champions league last 16 2nd leg chelsea 3-1 bayern

Michael-Essien-001.jpg

chelsea are in the qauter finals of the champions elague after coming out on top against bayern who had won the first leg 1-0. olic gave bayern a massive early lead but a few minutes later michael essien equalised. goals from drogba and zhirkov made sure chelsea came out winners.

Mourinhos comments: " good performance from us tonight. when we went 1-0 down we showed how much we wanted to get back in it and proved we deserve to go to the next round."

chelsea 3-0 fulham

zoltan-gera-yuri-zhirkov-2009-12-28-13-13-58.jpg

two goals from zhirkov and a goal from joe cole gave chelsea all three points against local rivals fulham. chelsea were on top the whole game and deserved their easy win against a poor fulham side.

Mourinhos comments: " we played outstanding today and we look like champions. hopefully soon we will be the champions and i honestly think we will be."

liverpool 1-0 chelsea

albert_riera_1457356c.jpg

a late albert riera goal made sure chelsea would suffer their second defeat in a month and dented their title challenge. the game was even for most of the 90 minutes but one good chance was enough for liverpool.

Mourinhos comments: " a pretty even game and could of gone either way and unfortunately for me and my team it went liverpools way but these things happen in football."

premier league table top four
1. chelsea 78
2. spurs 77
3.man city 69
4. man utd 69

chelsea sit one point clear at the top of the table with 6 games to go. can they hold on?

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

champions-league-logo1.jpg

Chelsea-FC-logo.jpg

vs
AC%20Milan.png

jose mourinho has been drawm against his former rivals ac milan in the qauter finals of the champions league. both teams have been on great form in this seasons competition and this qauter final is expected to be a good one.

jose mourinho: " ac milan are a very good side they can play good football and i am looking forward to two very good games against them and i believe my team can beat ac milan to reach the semi finals."

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:38 PM ----------

march

champions league quarter final first leg A.C milan 2-1 chelsea

12958_big.jpg

ac milan came out on top in this first leg thanks to goals from pato and ambrosini in the first half. sergio aguero managed to get chelsea an away goal which could end up being vital.

Mourinhos comments: it was a tough match for us tonight away against ac milan and the result proved it but im happy sergio got us that away goal.

chelsea 1-0 bolton

Obi-Mikel-415x275.jpg

chelsea just about managed to get all three points thanks to a goal from a very unlikely goal scorer john obi mikel. chelsea looked dodgy at times and its a suprise bolton didnt take some of the chances they had.

Mourinhos comments: not the best of performances we looked sloppy today but atleast we managed the win and hopefully we can improve in the following games.

champions league quater final second leg chelsea 2-0 ac milan

Joe-Cole-001.jpg

chelsea are in the semi finals of the champions league to face barcelona thanks to goals from sergio aguero and joe cole. chelsea played very good football and allways looked like winning the game.

Mourinhos comments: it was a very good performance from the lads and now we will be against barcelona in the semi finals and i am sure we can beat them and get to the final.

chelsea 3-1 man utd

chelsea_995712c.jpg

chelsea edged even closer to the title thanks to an amazing hat trick from salomon kalou to get a massive win over current champions manchester utd. vidic got a goal back from man utd but it was to late to count for anything.

Mourinhos comments: A big win for us and if we keep getting this vital wins then i am sure we will be crowned champions.

tottenham 0-1 chelsea

Michael_Essien_1364002c.jpg

chelsea got their biggest three points of the season as they came out on top against the team they are competing with for the title thanks to a late goal from midfielder michael essien. will this game turn out to be the title decider?

Mourinhos comments: a big win for us against the team that are our rivals for the title and that goal from essien may just be a massive massive goal.

champions league semi final first leg chelsea 2-0 barcelona

Ballack_Chelsea_DW__309769g.jpg

chelsea have got one foot in the final after getting an incredible 2-0 win over favourites barcelona. goals from the two michaels essien and ballack got the big win for the blues.

Mourinhos comments: a fantastic performance tonight against a fantastic team. we showed how much we want to win this competition and i am delighted with my boys.

birmingham 3-1 chelsea

article-1241907-07CED3EA000005DC-8_468x345.jpg

relegation threatened birmingham have caused the shock of the season getting a 3-1 win over league leaders chelsea. two goals from benitez and a goal from beerans got the win. lukaku scored chelseas only goal of the game.

Mourinhos comments: birmingham got a deserved win today. we just didnt look up to it the whole 90 minutes and you knw who the winners where going to be.

champions league semi final second leg barcelona 0-0 chelsea

FCInterMilancoachJoseMourinhocelebratesthegoalfromSamuelEtooItalySerieAWeek34FridayApril162010IntervsJuventus.jpg

chelsea are in their second champions league final after holding barcelona to a 0-0 draw. chelsea defended well and made sure barcelona were not getting back into the tie. chelsea will come up against juventus in the final.

Mourinhos comments: It is an amazing feeling to be in the champions league final once again. we deserve it 100% and i am confident we can do well in the final and win it.

premier league top four

1. chelsea 87
2. spurs 86
3. man city 78
4. man utd 72

chelsea sit 1 point clear with two games to go

Great story mate :). Well done on reaching the UCL Final

March

chelsea 2-1 sunderland CHAMPIONS!

Michael-Essien---Chelsea--001.jpg

chelsea are champions of england once again after beating sunderland 2-1 and arsenal beating tottenham 3-0. john obi mikel gave chelsea an early lead then michael essien made it 2-0 with an amazing 25 yard strike. sunderland got a goal back in the second half but it didnt change the result.

Mourinhos comments: We are once again champions of england and it is an incredible feeling. this is my third premier league title in total now with chelsea and we have deserved all three of them and now we will look to win the champions league.

west ham 2-2 chelsea

u17_kroos_468x345.jpg

mourinho decided to rest a few of his key players ahead of the champions league final and his weakened side didnt do too bad. a first chelsea goal for youngster felix kroos and a goal from didier drogba got chelsea a point in this game.

Mourinhos comments: we did well today we could of won the game but the result didnt matter and now we look to concentrate on the champions league final.

Stamford-Bridge-006.jpg

picture.php

article-1280809-01C057E5000004B0-129_306x385.jpg

picture.php

great story mate, good luck vs juve, im still trying to win the champ lg with rangers, only ever won it once in every football manager game and that was fm2006, however i think this will be my year, just came from 3-0 down to win 4-3 vs palermo away in the group stage with 4 goals in the last 20 mins of the game, its surely going to be my year

uefa-champions-league.jpg

Preview

tommorow night chelsea take on juventus in their second ever champions league final. chelsea lost their first ever final on penalties to man utd in 2008 and it will be a night john terry will never forget. we spoke to terry about tommorow nights final ad this is what he had to say.

john terry: " i am nervous but excited at the same time. i am confident and ready to win the champions league and make up for 2008. when i missed that penalty and man tud won the champions league i thought that was it i would never get another chance to win the champions league again but we do have another chance and me and all the lads are ready to take it."

album_pic.php

vs
Juventus.jpg

will we be seeing this for a second time...

John-Terry-Chelsea-Champions-League-Final-Man_889184.jpg

or will we be seeing this...

john-terry.jpg

Go on mate! You can do it.

Go on mate! You can do it.

cheers mate just about to play the final now so update very soon :D

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

champions_league.jpg

chelsea 3-1 juventus

Jose-Mourinho-004.jpg

chelsea have won their first ever champions league after beating juventus 3-1 in the 2010 final. amauri gave juventus an early lead but goals from drogba, carvalho and kalou turned the game around and made chelsea history.

Mourinhos comments: it is unbelievable. i cannot believe it. my boys deserve this we have played well all season we deserved to win the premier league we won that we deserved to win the champions league we won that and we have proved we are one of the best if not the best team in the world ofcourse with a very special manager.

article-0-0338E676000005DC-142_306x423.jpg

ChelseaTerry_468x588.jpg

Roman-Abramovich-001.jpg

trezadp.jpg

Yessss get in! You did not fall at the final hurdle unlike me :'(

Yessss get in! You did not fall at the final hurdle unlike me :'(

yeah i thought i would because my last 2 champions league finals in the past on fm saves ive lost but i got third time lucky:D my next aim now is to complete either the treble or quadruple

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

mourinhos signs hart in bargain £2.1 mil deal

joe%20hart.jpg

jose mourinho has made his first signing of the summer getting keeper joe hart for a bargain £2.1 million deal. with ross turnbull leaving the club on loan for the season chelsea needed a backup keeper and mourinho said he went in for hart because he is an amazing keeper and is good enough to compete with cech to be in the starting 11 each week.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:47 PM ----------

chelsea bring in £39 million from 2 players

article-1206533-06040901000005DC-46_306x488.jpg

salomon-kalou-415x600.jpg

chelsea football club have sold two players which has shocked everyone considering how well both yuri zhirkov and salomon kalou played last season. salomon kalou has left to join ac milan for £14 mil and yuri zhirkov has joined man city for £ 25 mil. chelsea football club have said both offers where to good to turn down and are glad to bring alot of money back into the club from selling only two players.

Just read right through mate and have to say u have a great story. Love the layout as well really makes it easy to read. Good luck defending your titles. keep up the good work ;)

Just read right through mate and have to say u have a great story. Love the layout as well really makes it easy to read. Good luck defending your titles. keep up the good work ;)

cheers mate good to know you appreciate the hard work ive put into this and i will try my best to defend both the premier league and champions league its gunna be tough but my squad is more then good enough :)

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

one in three out

76838_PSG_SAKHO_291208.jpg

chelsea football club have been busy buying and selling yet again bringing in mamadou sakho from psg for £10 million and saying goodbye to nicolas anelka, paulo ferreira and juliano belletti. anelka has joined barcelona for £7 million whilst paulo ferreira has signed for celtic for £1.7 million and juliano belletti has signed for porto for £850k.