The Special One Returns To The Bridge

Aguero out for three months

Chelsea striker Sergio Aguero is out of action for three months after tearing a hamstring in his right leg in training. the young argentinian was enjoying a good start at stamford scoring 3 goals and getting 5 assists in only 4 games for chelsea. it is expected now youngster romelu lukaku will get more opportunities to partner didier drogba upfront whilst sergio aguero is out of action.

Sad to hear that ^^

-I'm playing as chelsea too and i built a very young team, brought a lot of youngsters like Veloso, Lukaku, Defour, Kroos, Gervinho , Hazard, and many others, now my average squad age is 21 :D sold players like ballack , deco , belletti , etc. btw you're doing really great in the premier.

Great start pal and I love the pic of Aguero, he is incredible as a complete striker! I will be following as you are an avid follower of my stories.

Great start pal and I love the pic of Aguero, he is incredible as a complete striker! I will be following as you are an avid follower of my stories.

cheers mate ncie to have another follower :D

Sad to hear that ^^

-I'm playing as chelsea too and i built a very young team, brought a lot of youngsters like Veloso, Lukaku, Defour, Kroos, Gervinho , Hazard, and many others, now my average squad age is 21 :D sold players like ballack , deco , belletti , etc. btw you're doing really great in the premier.

thanks mate second season im gunna look to get rid of quite alot of the oldies and bring in some more youngsters :D

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

september

chelsea 2-0 man city

kalou.jpg

chelsea got a great 2-0 win against tough opponents man city thanks to goals from kalou and lukaku. lukakus goal was his first for chelsea and mourinho was over the moon with lukakus performance.

champions league fiorentina 1-0 chelsea

FiorentinaCele_468x349.jpg

chelsea suffered their first defeat of the season in their first champions league group game at the hands of fiorentina. fiorentina were the better team the whole 90 minutes and managed to find a goal with 20 minutes to go.

arsenal 0-2 chelsea

39558f7241f8684f838586d68148715f.jpg

Didier drogba kept up his amazing goal scoring record against arsenal as chelsea won 2-0 at the emirates. drogba gave chelsea the lead with half an hour gone then just two minutes later chelsea were awarded a penalty and ballack smashed it in to make it 2-0.

carling cup chelsea 1-2 middlesbrough

1266077608_spt_ai_middlesbrough_peterb_04.jpg

jose mourinho regreted playing youngsters as his side went out of the carling cup early against middlesborough. lukaku gave chelsea the lead but two goals from scott mcdonald made sure middlesbrough caused a shock.

aston villa 1-1 chelsea

ricardo_carvalho.jpg

chelsea dropped points for the first time in the league this season away at villa. carvalho gave chelsea the lead with a header but 4 minutes later ashley young made it 1-1. jose mourinho was happy with the result because he believes villa are tough to beat away from home.

champions league chelsea 2-1 lyon

116_10_joecole_468x704.jpg

chelsea nicked a win right at the end of this game. john terry gave chelsea the lead with a header from a corner. just before half time lyon were level thanks to pjanic. in the second half it didnt look like any team would get a winner until the 93rd minute when joe cole hit the ball with hope from 25 yards and saw it fly in past the keeper.

Jose-Mourinho-001.jpg

mourinho celebrating joe coles late winner

premier league table at the end of september

picture.php

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

october

chelsea 1-1 stoke

2180268.bin

jose mourinho was going crazy at the touchline as he saw striker Didier Drogba get a last minute goal to nick a point. stoke were the better team for most of the game and looked like taking all 3 points thanks to ricardo fuller. but you can never count out chelsea and drogba proved that beating robert huch ad shawcross than smashing the ball past sorensen.

chelsea 4-0 wigan

Lampard-Chelsea2-1Wigan.jpg

chelsea swept past wigan too easily with a 4-0 win. salomon kalou fired in a header from a corner on 20 minutes to make it 1-0 then frank lampard doubled chelseas lead. it looked like wigan were starting to get back into the game but then chelsea hit them on the break and drogba made it 3-0. late on kalou got his second and chelseas fourth to round of a great performance.

champions league chelsea 2-0 rubin

2266273238-21122009123922.jpg

chelsea scored in the first and last minute against rubin to secure all 3 points in the champions league group. yuri zhirkov got chelsea off to the perfect start by smashing the ball low into the bottom corner. chelsea were awarded a freekick late on and it was swung in towards carvaho who headered it into the back of the net to make sure chelsea got the win.

portsmouth 0-2 chelsea

carvalhoy1.jpg

ricardo carvalho just cant stop scoring as chelsea got another win. drogba gave the blues the lead with only a minute gone with a tap in after a great run by joe cole who set him up. with an hour gone chelsea had a corner which was swung in towards carvalho who banged it in.

chelsea 4-1 blackburn

A7FABC50-9DD5-AF54-44A42AEE3D39335D.jpg

chelsea finished october off well with a 4-1 win over blackburn. chelsea boss mourinho who has never liked balckburn said its great to get a win like this over them. joe cole gave chelsea the lead with only 5 minutes gone then just before half time bosingwa made it 2-0. kalinic got a goal from blackburn and made it 2-1 but not long after drogba scored chelseas third and fourth goals to get the chelsea win.

Inter-Milan-Jose-Mourinho-edited1_2354092.jpg

mourinho smilling after chelseas win against blackburn.

premier league table

picture.php

Last edited:
nice update mate your doin well where did u get that skin from ?

Same fate as aguero

image-25-for-premiership-gallery-02-05-09-gallery-564073342.jpg

Didier Drogba has been rulled out for up to three months with the same injury that sergio aguero has a torn hamstring. Didider limped of towards the end of the game against blackburn but nobody thought the injury would be this bad. luckily sergio aguero wil be back in action in a few days

****** good story there mate :Dim chelsea aswell so ill defo be following ;)

****** good story there mate :Dim chelsea aswell so ill defo be following ;)

cheers mate great to have another follower :)

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

november

champions league rubin 0-1 chelsea

Didier_Drogba_764253a.jpg

chelsea have all but secured their place in the last 16 of the champions league thanks to an early goal from didier drogba away at rubin. the blues now need one more win to make sure they will be in the knockout stages.

fulham 1-3 chelsea

romelu-lukaku-goals.jpg

jose mourinhos chelsea where the ones cleebrating at the end of the west london derby. romelu lukaku gave the blues the lead just before half time with a shot smashed straight past the keeper. kalou then headed it in to make it 2-0 and aguero made sure he was getting a goal on his first game back from injury making it 3-0. danny murphy got a late goal back for fulham

chelsea 1-1 liverpool

Hertha+Berlin+v+Benfica+UEFA+Cup+At4PKx7NL51l.jpg

it was honours even as arguebly two of the best teams in the premier league went head to head. angel di maria gave chelsea the lead with a freekick 7 minutes in but it wasnt enough to get the win as in the 72nd minute fernando torres equalised to make it 1-1.

chelsea 3-1 fiorentina

sergio_aguero1.jpg

an amzing hat trick from sergio aguero secured chelseas pplace in the last 16 of the uefa champions league. fiorentina were the ones that took the lead with 20 minutes gone thanks to gilardino but a second half hat trick from aguero turned the game around.

manchester utd 1-1 chelsea

lukaku-300-romelu_m.jpg

utd away is arguebly chelseas toughest game of the season and the battle between mourinho and ferguson but suprising not much was said by the pair of them. giggs gave utd the lead 12 minutes in but at the start of the second half youngster romelu lukaku who has got of to a great start to his chelsea career levelled it at 1-1.

article-1268813345725-08BECBA3000005DC-813751_636x411.jpg

mourinho celebrating lukakus goal against man utd.

Jose mourinho: " lukaku is a great young talent. he has already got some important goals for us this season and he is only 16 years of age. his still a school boy and the talent he is showing in the premier league is amazing."

premier league table
picture.php

Nice story, I'll follow this. Unlucky about Agureo and Drogba though.

" ferguson is an old age pensioner who is starting to go loopy and lose his mind."

lol, joker, good start mate

felix signs

U19+Belgium+v+U19+Germany+International+Friendly+OQXvRlzrAOXl.jpg

chelsea football club have congirmed today they have agreed a fee with rostock to sign felix kroos for around £ 5 million. the deal will be completed on the 1st january 2010. the youngster had this to say about joining chelsea.

" it is great to sign for a big club like chelsea. they are a very good team and im very happy they wanted to sign me its definately gunna take a while to sink in."

does he turn out as good as his bro ???

well on report it says he isnt far from having the potential to play at a similar level as aguero so i hope so

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

December

chelsea 2-0 tottenham

aguero_sergio_589136.jpg

december started off perfectly for chelsea in the battle of 1st place verses 2nd place. aguero got chelsea first of the game 20 minutes in with a nice cool finish past gomes. chelsea then continued to dominate and eventually got their second of the game thanks to joe cole.

NEW!
Mourinhos comments : " its another win for in my opinion the best team in england. from start to finish we were the better team and showed it by getting two good goals."

champions leaguelyon 0-1 chelsea

Salomon-Kalou-Chelsea-CFR-Cluj-Champions-Leag_1603830.jpg

chelsea secured a win in their last game of the group stages before the knockout stages thanks to a 24th minute penalty from salomon kalou. mourinho didnt put out his strongest sqaud but chelsea still played well and were the better team

mourinhos comments: "this game wasnt too important because we have already qualified for he next round but it is still good to win and play well."

chelsea 2-0 birmingham

ballack_633568126956406250.jpg

chelsea just cant stop winning and got another against birmingham. joe cole who has been on great goal scoring form this season got yet another goal to give chelsea the lead. then with an hour gone a michael ballack header gave chelsea a 2 goal lead and secured the win.

mourinhos comments: " another win, another three points and another week top of the table. i really think we can get our hands on that trophy because we are a special team run by a special manager and we are playing like champions."

Bolton 0-2 chelsea

one-of-the-chelsea-s_33083.jpg

another win and another three points for chelsea as they came out on top away at bolton. another joe cole goal gave chelsea the lead early on then just before half time chelsea were awarded a penalty which was converted in by frank lampard who has recently returned from injury.

Mourinhos comments: "it is just too easy for us at the moment. we just cant stop scoring goals and cant stop winning. i will be suprised if we dont win the league this season."

sunderland 0-1 chelsea

_42892015_cole_afp300.jpg

Another goal from joe cole late on snatched chelsea victory and all three points against sunderland. neither team played very well and it looked as if it was ending a bore draw but cole had other ideas.

Mourinhos comments: " not our best performance but its still a win so i am still happy and i am very happy with joe cole he cant stop scoring."

chelsea 0-0 west ham

33df7034ade613b1883ec4bb8abb-grande.jpg

chelsea couldnt find the net today no matter how hard they tried. they dominated the game and you could say deserved to win but couldnt find a way threw west ham. kalou had the best opportunity 1 on 1 with green but kicked the ball straight at the keeper.

Mourinhos comments: "we deserved the win today 100 percent but you cannot win every game and a point is better then nothing at the end of the day."

chelsea 4-1 hull

Daniel-Sturridge-001.jpg

Daniel sturridge was the star of the show as chelsea came out on top against hull. sturridge gave chelsea the lead on 18 minutes. kalou then doubled chelseas lead and aguero made it 3. sturridge then got his 2nd and chelses 4th as they came out on top.

Mourinhos comments: a great performance and a great win. all the lads played well and showed why we are top of the league."

burnley 0-1 chelsea

michael_ballack_481197a.jpg

chelsea finished the month with a win thanks to a 25 yard screamer from michael ballack with an hour gone. chelsea were not at their best but still did good enough to get the win and all three points.

Mourinhos comments: "not the best of performances but still a good win and three more points."

JoseMourinhoGETTY_468x572.jpg

Mourinho after ballack scored against burnley

premier league table
picture.php

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

uefa_champions_league_420.jpg

chelsea draw bayern munich

chelsea football club will come up against german giants bayern munich in the last 16 of the champions league. both legs are expected to be very tight and too close to call.

jose-mourinho.jpg

vs

louis_van_gaal1.jpg

you're doing great with big teams and you're going down with smaller clubs. What's the thing with that ??
Underestimate them too much ? :p