The Special One Returns To The Bridge

cheers lads hope you will keep following as i will be updating more tommorow may do one more transfer update tonight

nice story m8 :) You usiny your own custom tactic or a downloaded one? When I am Chelsea I always try to find a tactic that suits there midfield, lampard,essies,mikel etc are so good!

nice story m8 :) You usiny your own custom tactic or a downloaded one? When I am Chelsea I always try to find a tactic that suits there midfield, lampard,essies,mikel etc are so good!

dont really use tactics mate just do formation and that lol and cheers

Mourinho splashes the cash to bring in suarez

Luis-Suarez.jpg

jose mourinho has paid ajax a reported £16.25 million for luis suarez. the young attacking player can play either upfront or on either of the wings. mourinho has said suarez is the type of player chelsea need to help them carry on winning trophies this season. many people think suarez has been signed to replace russian winger yuri zhirkov who left for manchester city not so long ago.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

community shield

chelsea 3-1 wolves

image-3-for-wolves-v-chelsea-the-match-in-pictures-gallery-732303064.jpg

the community shield will be staying in west london for another year after chelsea beat wolve in the competition 3-1. an own goal from chris cohen gave chelsea an early lead and then two goals from didier drogba made it lok like chelsea had got the win. karl henry scored the goal for wolves

Mourinhos comments: I am glad it is another trophy for us and im pleased with the performance we played well and deserved the win.

_40664622_shielddrog.jpg

xin_48208061007505931119626.JPG

Last edited:
And the trophies keep coming... Carling Cup missing :p
Keep it up mate, great story, not a fantastic layout but clean, simple and easy to read.

Cheers

And the trophies keep coming... Carling Cup missing :p
Keep it up mate, great story, not a fantastic layout but clean, simple and easy to read.

Cheers

and the fa cup is missing too lol yeah my layout aint to great but its easy to read and hasnt got too much writing otherwise people will get bored readin it :)

august update soon :)

had a pretty long break from this story because of exams and now i finished my final exam of the year on thursday i can get back to this story :D will start updating again later today

oh ffs :( second story this has happened :'(
picture.php

because this was my last fm2010 story i wanted it to go on for a long time and ofcourse i forgot to start updating again last week and thought of it tonight and went to open the save this happened :( i think it might be were i havent played the save for ages :( thinking about creating a new story in a little while becuase i am in the mood to do a story and was hoping to carry on this one :(

could a mod close this thread please :(:'(

You are insane !!! Aguero for 52 mil. £ ???

Good luck, mate !!!