"The Titan" <---> OLIVER KAHN is back!

Look at that! Top 3 teams separated by just 2 points. 11 games to go now. Our GD is the best in the league, and we are happy with that if promotion be decided on that attribute. After that, the next 5 teams separated by only 3 points.
View attachment 239336

Our youth intake this season. Couldn't expect any miracle given our facilities, and that's what it is like!View attachment 239333

Continuing our good form.. Manuel Torres scored his 1st goal for us. He has been poor so far this season, but played very well in this game- new formation, new tactic! Eric Dier is a rock at the back for us. Immense!
View attachment 239304

Numerous shots taken. 2 went in. 5 hit the post! Still, 3 points for us!
View attachment 239303
View attachment 239302

We are going strong now, a very healthy GD is a huge advantage for us over our rivals.

Promotion 6 Pointer! KSC vs RBL.
I went with a team with the least number of loan players, with only Amos, McLaughlin & Dier starting in defence, & Mina in attack.
The rest of the team was of our own players, as I wanted the lads to play the game with full passion.
The score line? WOW!
An excellent result that further strengthens our promotion bid.
Janujaz came on after the hour mark, and scored a brillian free kick!
Anthony Gardner was solid at the back, he joined us on a free at the beginning of the season, and has captained the team in most of the games. True leader!

View attachment 239283

We now face Darmstadt in 8th position next at home, followed by a tough away trip to current 2nd placed Kaiserslautern, another 6 pointer!
Win these 2, and we are sure to go to the play-offs!

Future Transfers

View attachment 239282

Denis is a decent CB who would be a back-up option for us.
Nicola Della Schiava joined Bayern at their youth intake, and we decided to snap him up immediately. Young, with scope to be a good CB in the future.
Hildebrand is a no nonsense GK. Will be back-up to whoever joins us next season. Will try to sign Amos if the deal is financially viable- he has been great for us.
Arango was among the first signing I made after taking over at the club, but he will join us after the next season.

The Telegraph

Karlsruhe have been playing admirably well this season.

Leading the 2.Bundesliga table in points. Not only that, they have scored the most goals in the league, and boast of a terrific goal difference, much better than any other team in the league.

They have unlocked every defence in the league with their patient play.
The most astonishing stat is the average possession percentage per game.
Karlsruhe have boasted an average possession of about 58% per game this season.
The team also has had the most shots taken per game.

Patient build up, followed by ruthless attack has been their way to achieve success this season.

Oliver Kahn has assembled a new look team altogether.

Ben Amos on loan from Manchester United has been an undisputed starter, and has kept the most clean sheets in the league thus far.

Ryan McLaughlin, the young right back from Liverpool has played the majority of games for KSC, and has been among the most consistent performers in the team, as well as the league.
Anthony Gardner has been a rock at the back for the team. The aging centre back was signed on a free by Kahn at the beginning of the season, and Gardner has established himself as one of the best centre backs in the league.
Partnering Gardner at CB there have been various players. Eric Dier after the winter transfer window has been a revelation. The young player on loan from Tottenham Hotspur has definitely shown what he is capable of. With ratings of 7.5-9 per game, Dier at this moment could walk in the defence of any team through Europe, an assessment which is in no way an exaggeration.
Ylli Sallahi who joined the club in the summer from Bayern has been a constant figure on the left side of defence. He has also played further up the pitch in an attacking role. With questions being asked about his defensive play, Kahn might make Sallahi develop into a more attacking player, something similar to how Gareth Bale developed. A premature comparison as Sallahi has a lot more to do on the pitch, but his style of play reminds very much of a young Bale- strong on set pieces with a ferocious left foot. The coming season, probably in the top tier of Bundesliga should see Ylli develop further. A make or break season await the young left back next.

Reinhold Yabo has been a regular presence in the KSC midfield. The young German player was rewarded with a new contract in early December, and he has kept up with his performances in the league. Goals, assists, passing, vision, tackling- the young lad can do it all very well. He too just like Sallahi should have a very important season the next year.
Meffert, Krebs, Peitz, Geraldo have accompanied Yabo in the center on occasions. Youngsters Loftus-Cheek and Lewis Baker(after January) have been inspired loan signings, filling in the midfield, and doing admirably well.

Yamada, Torres, and more recently, Moi Gomez, Adnan Janujaz, Jordan Ibe have played on the wings, and with their speed and on their day, they are all very capable game winners.
Hennings and Santi Mina(on loan from Celta) have led the attack. They have been lethal upfront. Samed Yesil, Mikanski, Nazarov have been apt back ups.

A team of ordinary players have been playing extra ordinary football. Against all odds, KSC are on the verge of qualifying for the playoffs and there's no doubt about that, but also, they very much might get through one of the automatic spots!

And that's when the real work, and the real test would begin. When the players on loan return to their parent clubs, and new signings come in, certain players from KSC depart, how Kahn integrates this team the next year would be important to watch.
Playing against Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke, Hoffenheim, Leverkusen and such teams in 1.Bundesliga would bring Kahn to test.

Kahn had recently said that he is open to player suggestions from the fans, and the club would try bringing some of the players the fans would want, as long as it would be financially viable.

Dominating in the league at the moment.

You got a screenshot of Dennis Fritz? (14yr old from your youth intake)....he is rated highly by the coaches!

Dominating in the league at the moment.

You got a screenshot of Dennis Fritz? (14yr old from your youth intake)....he is rated highly by the coaches!

Dominating the league atm mainly due to the players on loan. Janujaz is amazing! Not a player for this league imho!
And Eric Dier at the back has been a rock.
Also, as long as your team plays well, getting those results, even in games when you are behind a goal, the players would go till the end trying to find a way to equalize/win!

Here is Fritz, very ordinary so far. Next season will get someone to tutor him, train him well after I change my back-room staff hopefully, as the ones employed currently are :/ !!!
View attachment 239038View attachment 239037

22 shots vs 1 shot! How we didn't score more! Janujaz again came from left to score the winner immediately after the break!
View attachment 239035

Gardner, our main CB- what a player! He has had an excellent season, an average rating of 7.62 for a defender speaks a lot. Going down a goal, we kept going at Kaiserslautern. With 3 times as many chances, we won the game after the hour mark. Defeating our 2 closest rivals in the close season!
View attachment 239034

A routine victory. A win next game, and the league could be ours! Automatic promotion!
View attachment 239033

1. BUNDESLIGA here we come!!
Great team performance, James Wilson, on loan from Man Utd stood out and won us this game! Not many better feelings than this as a head coach. We were predicted to finish 12th in the league. Shot at league title at 50-1!!

View attachment 239032

View attachment 239031

View attachment 239030
Nothing extra-ordinary you would say.. But altering the wage budget gives me a potential $4m+ to strengthen the team for the next season in the 1.Bundesliga.

The Board announced this game a Fan Day, attracting more numbers in the ground after our league win! A healthy number appeared in the ground, compared to 15000-18000 that turn up otherwise, the crowd today was amazing! And we turned up with a very nice and solid performance for them!

View attachment 239029

View attachment 239028

So with a new budget, I decided to strengthen the team. The free market for now, and when the next season begins, I'd try to find a few players on loans.

Amos has been very good for us between the sticks, and look at those stats- clean sheets! On a free, it was a no brainer. He might start most of the games, or if we can find someone better, Amos would be a nice back-up!
View attachment 239021View attachment 239020

Eric Dier would return to his parent club, and I needed someone young and solid at the back. Fabian Schar is a Switzerland international, and he is coming for free. Could I dare say a no?
View attachment 239019View attachment 239018

A player from Bayern joins us on a free! Weiser is a highly rated wide player. At a young age, he has a lot of time to improve.
View attachment 239017View attachment 239016

Partey - with that last name you'll want to keep an eye on him and make sure he shows up for the morning training sessions... ;)

Partey - with that last name you'll want to keep an eye on him and make sure he shows up for the morning training sessions... ;)

his marking, long shots, physical stats, and team work stats are top notch!
yeah, just hope he doesn't much live to his name lol!

A bore draw. Couldn't finish off the game. Had a number of chances, but %$## happens!
View attachment 239001

Thought it would end in a draw just like the last game. Sallahi started at LB, but as things looked dull, I thought to push him higher up. Zimmermann replaced my striker Hennings who was a yellow, and Zimmermann moved back at LB, Sallahi came at ML and I changed the formation to allow him run higher at AML. Single ST(Wilson), AML(Sallahi)-AMC(Gomez)-AMR(Janujaz).
90 mins gone, 3 mins ET. 92 gone, and I was content with a point anyway.
But with a class delivery from the right hand side, Janujaz found Sallahi who met the delivery to score the winner! Classic!
View attachment 239000

Another record!
View attachment 238999

Some fantastic signings! Will really help you push on next season!

Congrats on winning the league.

Some fantastic signings! Will really help you push on next season!

Congrats on winning the league.

Thanks buddy!

Regarding signings and the new season... am 3 games into the season already, and the update should follow in sometime..