"The Titan" <---> OLIVER KAHN is back!

That's Rajkovic's 2nd red card already this season!
And he is the club vice-captain :/

Guess he's gonna sit out for the next few games!

HOW DO WE COMPETE WITH THESE BIG SPENDERS!!!

Bayern pay their players a whopping 9 times more than us!
Dortmund approx. 5 times.
The rest of the clubs too are financially way way better than us!

But we are here to change a few things, hopefully!
View attachment 237986

View attachment 237985

Nice brace by Josue...good to see him paying back a chunk of his transfer cost straight away!

Some great signings. Ruben-Neves on loan should be a class act!

Keep it up..cant wait to see Kahn playing..eventually :p

Nice brace by Josue...good to see him paying back a chunk of his transfer cost straight away!

Some great signings. Ruben-Neves on loan should be a class act!

Keep it up..cant wait to see Kahn playing..eventually :p

Josue is a great player. He's someone I look to always buy since FM13 IIRC!
Just look at those stats!!
View attachment 237966

Ruben-Neves is no doubt a good player, seems to be picking up a few cards though..

F*ck! Great start man. Hope it can continue.

We have been unlucky to lose the games that we have lost, while our wins have sort of been comfortable ones!
Says a lot that we are good enough to sustain in this league.
The players are really good, just need some more time to gel in!

Josue is a great player. He's someone I look to always buy since FM13 IIRC!
Just look at those stats!!
View attachment 922928

Ruben-Neves is no doubt a good player, seems to be picking up a few cards though..

I've never bought him but looks a beast! Increase in dribbling and he is perfection :p

We have been unlucky to lose the games that we have lost, while our wins have sort of been comfortable ones!
Says a lot that we are good enough to sustain in this league.
The players are really good, just need some more time to gel in!

Yeah because of the high number of player changes in the club this year it may take a few months. But with a team that hasn't completely gelled to be sitting in 6th is fantastic!

I've never bought him but looks a beast! Increase in dribbling and he is perfection :p

Yeah because of the high number of player changes in the club this year it may take a few months. But with a team that hasn't completely gelled to be sitting in 6th is fantastic!

Will work on Josue's dribbling surely mate!
And hopefully the second half of this season would be better, like we were the previous season (mainly due to loaning in Janujaz and Dier in the second half!)

OCTOBER

View attachment 237794

The month didn't begin easily, and this was supposed to be a tough month for us, a Cup game & 4 league games, including against Bayern & Dortmund! And I arranged a couple of friendlies to tweak tactics and check how it fares!

1st game, and we lost late into the game. Sallahi winning the MOTM though we lost!
View attachment 237802

The reversal of the previous game, indeed! We won this game very late, with substitute Roman scoring the winner, and Sallahi once again being the MOTM!
View attachment 237801

The BIG GAME! 2 club legends, icons returning to the Allianz Arena, and what a gesture from the home fans, a standing ovation for the manager and assistant manager of the opposition team!
The fans won our hearts, and the their team, the game!
View attachment 237799View attachment 237800
I have to say we played well. To go 80 minutes without letting Bayern score was outstanding! A stunning goal from Schweini was enough for Bayern to earn the 3 points, unfortunately for us!

The cup game, I rotated a number of players for the important Dortmund game next. 1-1 after 16 minutes, and the players played an extra 105 minutes after that! Still 1-1, and the drama of penalties. We won 8-7 in the end!
View attachment 237798

Dortmund sitting in 2nd place, we were in 6th. Game at home, that was something I was happy about, but didn't fancy much from the game.
A change in formation to combat Dortmund's intelligent midfield, I went with a 4-3-1-2, and did it pay off!
5-0!! Couldn't believe the score line!
Baker had an amazing game!
View attachment 237797

As a result, 8 of our players were nominated in Team of the Week!
View attachment 237796

Good news, as I can now look to plan for the winter window and forward!
View attachment 237795

Still doing really well in the league I see!

Nice buy in Carroll (biased Spurs fan :p)

Also great result in smashing Dortmund 5-0.

Still doing really well in the league I see!

Nice buy in Carroll (biased Spurs fan :p)

Also great result in smashing Dortmund 5-0.

I have got absolutely no idea if Carroll is a good buy or not, he's young, available cheaply, so I decided to take a punt!

Dortmund game was amazing man! We have lost the momentum in the league atm, but still, I'm content with where we are now!

View attachment 237783
Can't go wrong with this one, I suppose.. Experienced player in the Bundesliga in a position I have been playing young McLaughlin! Should add experience and another option!
Trasch can also play DM/CM.

For the GoalKeeper position, I have Koen Casteels as my first choice, and he's been good so far.
Ben Amos is his deputy, and when called upon, he's been reliable, also last season, Amos was among the best player in the team, and the league as well.
3rd choice keeper, senior player Hildebrand is close to 37, but as reliable as any 3rd choice keeper you might find!

Which brings me to the big question!

WOULD YOU PULL THE PLUG FOR THE FOLLOWING??

View attachment 237776

Whao...asking price is only around £3m!

I'd definitely go for it, he is a world goalkeeper and will improve the quad. Whereas Koen is a good keeper with room for improvement but never hits the 'world class' barrier.

Whao...asking price is only around £3m!

I'd definitely go for it, he is a world goalkeeper and will improve the quad. Whereas Koen is a good keeper with room for improvement but never hits the 'world class' barrier.

$2m-$4m, and I might negotiate the price/ offer installments!
:D
(His contract is running out in the summer. In approx. a month he can talk to other clubs!)

$2m-$4m, and I might negotiate the price/ offer installments!
:D
(His contract is running out in the summer. In approx. a month he can talk to other clubs!)

I think you've just answered your own question then ;)

Begovic IMO is one of the best keepers in the world right now - and relatively young for a top-class GK as well.

Does Hildebrand want to become a staff member when he retires? Would be great to have him work with the other three - if he has the right attributes... ;)