The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Can't see us signing him, we've already got one player with ruined knee's. Ba would never pass a medical for us anyway, apparently his knee could just break down at any point, ticking time bomb.

Wow, that is good news for us then. Assou Ekotto is extremely underrated IMO, very very consistent player.

Consistantly **** in my book lol! Don't mean to slate but in my opinion he is one of the worst left backs (defensively) in the league. The amount of times I look at a goal tottenham have conceded and see him waaaaaayyy out of position. I personally believe that tottenham have a great style of football, their defence just lacks the solidarity of those above them in the table :)

Consistantly **** in my book lol! Don't mean to slate but in my opinion he is one of the worst left backs (defensively) in the league. The amount of times I look at a goal tottenham have conceded and see him waaaaaayyy out of position. I personally believe that tottenham have a great style of football, their defence just lacks the solidarity of those above them in the table :)

Pretty much the opinion of any fan who doesn't watch Spurs regularly, if you did, you'd see what a great player he is.

Rather than just say i'm wrong...try and back it up with something. It's my opinion, i'm entitled to one just as everyone else is... I've watched spurs a lot over the years in any case.

Well, as a neutral, I can tell you that BAE has been a lot better than Evra this season - granted, this hasn't been Evra's best season so far.

Rather than just say i'm wrong...try and back it up with something. It's my opinion, i'm entitled to one just as everyone else is... I've watched spurs a lot over the years in any case.

You've said that BAE is consistently **** and one of the worst left backs in the league, which is ridiculous. He's first choice Full Back for the 3rd best team in the league. He was brilliant last year and was our most consistent performer, and was the same the year before. Defensively he's very good, just prone to the odd lapse in concentration, which gets shown to all the world to see on MOTD where Alan Hansen repeatedly states how awful a player BAE is, leading to people watching the show having a similar opinion. Surely if he was one of the worst left backs in the league we would have upgraded on him by now? Not forgetting he often has an extremely difficult job as Bale is rather poor at tracking back and helping out the full back. One of the best Left backs in the league.

It's my opinion, guess i'm on the wrong thread to argue this issue, third best team in the league....good luck with that lol!

It's my opinion, guess i'm on the wrong thread to argue this issue, third best team in the league....good luck with that lol!

Well, we're third in the league, by a fair few points, does that not make us the 3rd best team?

Well, we're third in the league, by a fair few points, does that not make us the 3rd best team?

It just currently makes you 3rd placed. remember hull were once 3rd in the league near christmas.

That said, BAE has been solid this year, good number of tackles and interceptions, accurate with his passing, and created some chances going forwards

No I'd say 6th-7th :p

But seriously, the way Spurs have played this season, I'd be very surprised if they don't make Champions League. I've seen a few of their matches and they fully deserve to be where they are right now. Harry and the players have done a great job. Good to see them breaking into the top 4 for a change

I guess Hull were the best in the league a few years ago after about 10 games lol...If you finish third by the end of the season you will be the third best team. Spurs usually fade towards the end of the season.

I guess Hull were the best in the league a few years ago after about 10 games lol...If you finish third by the end of the season you will be the third best team. Spurs usually fade towards the end of the season.

Thats 10 games, were half way through the season. Really comparing Hull to Spurs? Everyone knew Hull were flying high and everyone expected them to drop far back down the table, we're a different team to what we used to be as well. If we finish below Chelsea or Arsenal then I will be very disappointed.

Thats 10 games, were half way through the season. Really comparing Hull to Spurs? Everyone knew Hull were flying high and everyone expected them to drop far back down the table, we're a different team to what we used to be as well. If we finish below Chelsea or Arsenal then I will be very disappointed.

If you finish above chelsea you can quote this comment back to me and i'll literally eat my own testicles lol!

If you finish above chelsea you can quote this comment back to me and i'll literally eat my own testicles lol!

You're a Man United fan, shouldn't you be afraid that you might lose your position at second spot to us if you follow up on those two losses and we follow up on our great form?

Away to Watford in the FA Cup.

Relatively good draw for us, with many Prem v Prem draws accompanying it.