The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

I'm hearing Scott Parker will NOT be playing tomorrow :D This true?

I'm hearing Scott Parker will NOT be playing tomorrow :D This true?

Redknapp said he's very very doubtful, so who knows? With Sandro out as well that would be a real blow.

Hopefully we can line up like this:

Friedal
Walker Kaboul Bassong BAE
Lennon Modric Livermore Bale
VDV
Adebayor​

Should be an interesing match then as we've got Drenthe and Fellaini back. It's going to be a tight game. Personally I'm going 1-0. But to which side-I honestly can't decide

Showing your age there mate ;)

Taking lessons from Godcubed and Joel I see lol. I've pretty much listened to TV commentary and radio commentary....there's a reason I have Talksport commentary on in the background while watching the box lol

Taking lessons from Godcubed and Joel I see lol. I've pretty much listened to TV commentary and radio commentary....there's a reason I have Talksport commentary on in the background while watching the box lol

...... Do you get **** radio?

Anyway still looking for the spurs game on sky, pretty sure it's not there so I'll have to resort to..... Radio :( or streams

...... Do you get **** radio?

Anyway still looking for the spurs game on sky, pretty sure it's not there so I'll have to resort to..... Radio :( or streams

If you listen to the radio I suspect there's going to be some anti-Everton bias. Micky Quinn is co-commentating. Be interesting to see if he bangs on about ****** Suarez and Liverpool. Get slaughtered if he does-it's not about that lot. It's Spurs and Everton. Wouldn't be the first time he's done it though lol

The games not on TV tonight guys, because of the Liverpool City game probably.

Stream it lads.

Last edited:
Well, as far as I'm concerned the match is over. Fair play to Spurs-they're playing some great football. Good luck in the title challenge.

Play a head-to-head league on Fantasy Football, BAE just lost me this week. ****.

Sensational strike.

He sure doesn't like the Scousers, that Assou-Ekotto.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto after the game:

"I had no option to my right or to my left. I shoot. If I kill a fan then its one fan, but if I score, then it's a nice goal..."

Superb. Such a character.

Last edited:
So before the end of the season, Spurs have to visit Stamford Bridge, Anfield, Emirates, Sunderland, Everton and Villa. And they also play City and Utd at WHL.

Still think you might win the league?