The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 958
  • Views Views 92K
Huge reports......again that Harry has left/been sacked lol. Hope i don't have to do this every night.

Paddy Power said he has been sacked and have stalled bets on David Moyes replacing. Interesting.

Appart from i was right today lol, he has gone. I like to think this is all down to Chelsea haha. Seriously though Spurs fans is this a good move? If so who next?

Appart from i was right today lol, he has gone. I like to think this is all down to Chelsea haha. Seriously though Spurs fans is this a good move? If so who next?

Good move if they get Moyes

A lot said Blanc would be next at Utd.

I like Blanc but he has only managed Bourdeaux before France, would be a bit of a gamble considering the options we would have available, I would assume if Moyes is still available he would be a better option.

Personally, all the managers mentioned have more about them in my eyes than Redknapp.

Personally, all the managers mentioned have more about them in my eyes than Redknapp.

I think Harry has done very good with Tottenham, what more can they expect with this current squad of players? Ok they did throw away a very good position of having Champions League next season for sure but what can the higher expectations be? They would of had it if it was not for Chelsea winning the CL anyway. The current squad of players for Spurs is definitely not a title-winning side, so I just do not understand what more can be expected, unless it is just because they missed out this season on a very good position in third place.

I think Harry has done very good with Tottenham, what more can they expect with this current squad of players? Ok they did throw away a very good position of having Champions League next season for sure but what can the higher expectations be? They would of had it if it was not for Chelsea winning the CL anyway. The current squad of players for Spurs is definitely not a title-winning side, so I just do not understand what more can be expected, unless it is just because they missed out this season on a very good position in third place.

A lot more could have done with that squad. He doesnt rotate, and he hasnt got any real plan B.

The reason they didn't get CL football is their own fault. They basically had 3rd place nailed down until the speculation about him going to England surfaced and he fell out with some of his players. I think he is a manager who can take a club to a certain place but that is all.

I think a few of you need to remember where Spurs were when Harry took over. He is pretty 1 dimensional with his tactics admittedly, but he knows a good player when he sees one and he has constantly over-achieved with teams (bar Southampton). Good wheeler dealer... Bar the backhanders and dodgey tax issues and the aftermath of Portsmouth.... Ah **** well I was trying to compliment him but it seems to have gone wrong somewhere!

Bottom line, if Chelsea didn't win the CL, Harry would be hailed as the messiah. I rate Moyes I really do, and AVB and Rafa and whoever the other big names lined up are but mark my words, Spurs will regret this. Chelsea are strong this season, Hazard and Hulk (99% confirmed), they'll be above the spuds this year. NO CL again for them.

A lot more could have done with that squad. He doesnt rotate, and he hasnt got any real plan B.

Will be interesting to see how Moyes adapts though if he joins Spurs, always thought he's used a more defensive underdog approach at Everton. Wonder if he will go more attacking with the talent he has available if he goes to Spurs of course. I question whether he will leave Everton though, it's certainly not a decision he will take lightly which could prolong things.

Will be interesting to see how Moyes adapts though if he joins Spurs, always thought he's used a more defensive underdog approach at Everton. Wonder if he will go more attacking with the talent he has available if he goes to Spurs of course. I question whether he will leave Everton though, it's certainly not a decision he will take lightly which could prolong things.

I think he would. He hasn't re-signed, and is growing very frustrated at the lack of finances. I don't think he openly wants to leave, but more because he cannot see where the club is going, there is no money there.

Moyes can be less pragmatic when he has the opportunity. So i think he could. It wouldnt be all out Redknapp style, but more balanced and nuanced imo.

i think if moyes comes in he actually might do a hodgson (i.e works well with smaller clubs) i dunno would be a gamble, i think with rafa you know what you get it depends on what you want i suppose, i think moyes might be the best choice going..

but i am more interested in what was said and the reasons why..

I think a few of you need to remember where Spurs were when Harry took over. He is pretty 1 dimensional with his tactics admittedly, but he knows a good player when he sees one and he has constantly over-achieved with teams (bar Southampton). Good wheeler dealer... Bar the backhanders and dodgey tax issues and the aftermath of Portsmouth.... Ah **** well I was trying to compliment him but it seems to have gone wrong somewhere!

Bottom line, if Chelsea didn't win the CL, Harry would be hailed as the messiah. I rate Moyes I really do, and AVB and Rafa and whoever the other big names lined up are but mark my words, Spurs will regret this. Chelsea are strong this season, Hazard and Hulk (99% confirmed), they'll be above the spuds this year. NO CL again for them.

Total and utter ****.

Back