The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 958
  • Views Views 92K
Just saying, surely the Rankings proves we have a better team, and better individuals?

we are a better team than the Ukrainians and the Swedish,

so We should expect to Qualify from the Group, Further than that is a different story

Sweden or Ukraine have never done better than us consistantly in tournaments have they?

r89rfq.png

Just saying, surely the Rankings proves we have a better team, and better individuals?

we are a better team than the Ukrainians and the Swedish,

so We should expect to Qualify from the Group, Further than that is a different story

Sweden or Ukraine have never done better than us consistantly in tournaments have they?

Rankings dont mean much, when the teams go head to head. We arent trying to beat their rankings

How can you say we expect to qualify from a balanced group in which all 4 sides have a good chance of going through? We are the least coherent side in the group. Also time and again so called lesser sides have got the better of us, you'd think people would learn not to take things as written in stone.

Saw that last night, was brilliant.

And why are people still talking about England and the Euro's?

Sometimes you just have to scratch an itch.

Personally think Redknapps sacking had more to do with his conduct that the results

Sometimes you just have to scratch an itch.

Personally think Redknapps sacking had more to do with his conduct that the results

Can't feel sorry for him for rejecting a deal in February and then demanding the same a few months later.

AVB set to be appointed the new Spurs manager on monday or tuesday. Urmm... What.

Nothing wrong with AVB, better choice than Moyes imo. Levy really is a moron for sacking 'Arry though.

Nothing wrong with AVB, better choice than Moyes imo. Levy really is a moron for sacking 'Arry though.

For not letting his employee bend him over and take him for a ride? Yeah, moron.

Hopefully and hopefully not for couple years yet. Would hate to see him at Spurs.
Same here, tho I would like SAF for at least 10 more years, I know that's hardly possible. Moyes is perfect replacement. He's even Scottish ( Scot ?) ?

Moyes wont take the club forward, if anything he will already establish it on what it currently is, a top 4 club. Keeping hold of Modric and VDV will be a huge task

Same here, tho I would like SAF for at least 10 more years, I know that's hardly possible. Moyes is perfect replacement. He's even Scottish ( Scot ?) ?

Yea. I'd like to see him with reasonable transfer funds to get some players at Everton first. If someone deserves it's Moyes and Everton.

Moyes is United bound.
I dont think moyes will end up at united imo, as united fan would love to see moyes at united done wonders at everton but i think they are managers ahead of him maybe i wrong but thats what i think.

I dont think moyes will end up at united imo, as united fan would love to see moyes at united done wonders at everton but i think they are managers ahead of him maybe i wrong but thats what i think.
Like ?

Back