The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Great win. We've beaten Fulham all 3 times since Jol took over - Lad.

Defoe with his 7th goal in past 6 games. 12 goals so far this season, might be on course for mid 20s if he continues playing.

Surprised it was allowed, us using Standard Liege to avoid paying compensation to United.

Cause you lost out on 6 mill?

Is that how much the compensation would've been? :O Spurs and Liege should be punished for this, and I want Zeki to fail because he's a greedy boy who didn't have the bottle to stay and fight for his place.

Is that how much the compensation would've been? :O Spurs and Liege should be punished for this, and I want Zeki to fail because he's a greedy boy who didn't have the bottle to stay and fight for his place.

yep that was the fee he isn't the first player you lost a free.

Well, apparently Standard got 3m so it's not like they did Spurs a favor, even if in the end it's half of what United wanted.

Lewis holtby to sign in july subject to medical should be a good signing for spurs

Trust me he will be a cracking signing. I've followed Holtby for about 2 years now since he said he wanted to play for us one day and he is a gem. He sits in midfield and just dictates play, reminds me of Joao Moutinho the EXACT same type of player. He used to be a winger so he's got a bit of speed about him too.
Was secretly hoping Everton might've pipped him but there was no question if Spurs and Arsenal came in, we couldn't compete with his wage demands which are being reported as £60k+.
Good signing Spurs but who is going to make way in the Summer? Sandro, Dembele, Parker, Holtby and even Dempsey/Sigurdsson. Not bad having a lot of depth, but they are all players who will want to play regularly.

hey lads was wondering where was bale yesterday? i saw some of the match and i couldnt find bale watching out for him(hes in my fantasy football team) . i searched the premier league site but coldnt find any reason for him to not play and ive searched this thread. i see someone says he has resigned to spurs so he has not left. is he injured?