The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

If he plays behind the striker I can definitely see him getting 10+ assists. I just remember his run and pass through to VDV against Inter at home <3

Whenever I think of Modric I think of that moment :wub:

Does anyone know a good streaming site i can watch the spurs game on today?

Tough game at Newcastle and not a happy hunting ground for us. Going for a draw.

Got it right but feel thats two points dropped. We should be winning these games if we have any chance of making 4th.

Would've been good if we snatched the win, but the draw isn't bad at all. Newcastle showed composure and they deserved to come back in the game. Seems like Ledley is totally a huge piece in our defense. I still think we've got the first chance in getting the fourth spot, but we need to start winning important games like this.

Got it right but feel thats two points dropped. We should be winning these games if we have any chance of making 4th.

Not really.

Winning our home games and picking up 1 point at the more difficult away games will do just fine for 4th. Obviously you'd expect 3 points from the 'easier' away games on paper; however, this wasn't one of those.

Drawing away at Newcastle were we have a poor record is not at all bad. We've already picked up 6 points away at Wolves and Wigan, which we failed to do last year.

Can't see many teams going to Newcastle and picking up 3 points this season.

On another forum, I predicted the following point total from our first 8 games:

Everton [Home] - Draw
Manchester United [Away] - Loss
Manchester City [Home] - Draw
Wolverhampton Wanders [Away] - Draw
Liverpool [Home] - Win
Wigan Athletic [Away] - Win
Arsenal [Home] - Win
Newcastle United [Away] - Loss

12 points total from all 8 games. Having played 7 games so far (with Everton in hand), we have 13.

So, here is a prediction for the next 8 games. Hopefully we'll better it again.

Blackburn Rovers [Away] - Win
Queens Park Rovers [Home] - Win
Fulham [Away] - Draw
Aston Villa [Home] - Win
West Bromwich Albion [Away] - Draw
Bolton Wanderers [Home] - Draw
Stoke City [Away] - Loss
Sunderland Athletic [Home] - Win

15 points from 8 games predicted.

Bring 'em on.

Going to predict:

Blackburn - W
QPR - D
Fulham - D
A.Villa - W
WBA - W
Bolton - W
Stoke - L
Sunderland - W

17 points from 8 games. Bit optimistic considering our current defensive injury crisis, but I'm hoping.

Blackburn - W
QPR - W
Fulham - L
Villa - D
WBA - W
Bolton - W
Stoke - L
Sunderland - D

Blackburn - W
QPR - W
Fulham - L
Villa - D
WBA - W
Bolton - W
Stoke - L
Sunderland - D

To be honest, you should pretty much win with ease against Sunderland. They're pretty much in terrible form right now and can't see any other result-barring any injuries or suspensions of whatever.

To be honest, you should pretty much win with ease against Sunderland. They're pretty much in terrible form right now and can't see any other result-barring any injuries or suspensions of whatever.

Tbf, it's in 8 games. They could go on a streak of 7 straight wins now en route to that game. Anything could happen between now and then. Spurs could go on a manic drop of form so anything is possible in that length of time.

Tbf, it's in 8 games. They could go on a streak of 7 straight wins now en route to that game. Anything could happen between now and then. Spurs could go on a manic drop of form so anything is possible in that length of time.

Possibly. But there's some Sunderland fans where I live, and they go to the matches and basically just say the team looks absolutely devoid of any sort of creativity half the time, and just don't look confident at all.

I get the feeling we will be really tired and injury covered tho so I think we will mess it up

Possibly. But there's some Sunderland fans where I live, and they go to the matches and basically just say the team looks absolutely devoid of any sort of creativity half the time, and just don't look confident at all.

They weren't too bad yesterday vs Arsenal I didn't think. I didn't watch the game as I was working but from what I saw in the highlights etc they had some decent chances and could have done better, and that was without their first choice striker (even if he is Bendtner).

I think they could start doing better now, but I've got a feeling if they don't win the next game then they'll sack Brucey unfortunately.

They weren't too bad yesterday vs Arsenal I didn't think. I didn't watch the game as I was working but from what I saw in the highlights etc they had some decent chances and could have done better, and that was without their first choice striker (even if he is Bendtner).

I think they could start doing better now, but I've got a feeling if they don't win the next game then they'll sack Brucey unfortunately.

Yeah it does look ominous for him. Shame really. Bought the players in with plenty of experience and pedigree, and it just hasn't clicked into place yet.