I've had that issue aswell JP. -_-

Casillas is transfer listed on mine. So stupid.

Lately ive been reading a lot of people on the SI forums furious about this transfer bug, many refusing to play the game because of it.

Basically it involves teams getting rid of their top stars for peanuts for no apparent reason. People are also complaining that they are struggling to sell any players and the AI will not bid more than the market value for any player.

My only experience so far was when i offered 15 mil for Darren Bent, Sunderland turned it down but then a week later offered me him for a mere 5 mil.

Im just wondering if anyone else is having these issues or if anyone isn't and the game is working fine for them.

same here :/ its not interesting...

I havnt bought the game for this very reason,had a few problems on the demo and said id wait to see if it was fixed when the full game came out...Why pay 30 quid for a game that isnt realistic...fair enough the agent and player interaction is great but this really takes away from the reality so until i hear this is fixed im not going to line si's pockets for something they havnt put great effort into :(

I havnt bought the game for this very reason,had a few problems on the demo and said id wait to see if it was fixed when the full game came out...Why pay 30 quid for a game that isnt realistic...fair enough the agent and player interaction is great but this really takes away from the reality so until i hear this is fixed im not going to line si's pockets for something they havnt put great effort into :(
to be honest to say that they havent put effort into it is wrong, especially since you havent even played the full game. even with its flaws its miles ahead of fm10, and the fm11 demo. the me is the best its ever been

I've noticed on my Sampdoria Challenge that both Gago and Nuri Sahin are TFL at cut-prices, hoping to get at least one of them in the January window (it's only the 1st Nov atm, one month per day :p)

As for My Hereford save, I got some smashing players for nothing but have too high a wage bill now. Tried to offload the worst of the squad despite the majority being new signings and had nil success, even offering them for £0! I guess I'll have to wait till the end of the season and dump those whose contract expires then. Problem is, I have players I want to keep who are also OOC at the end of the season and the board are having a laugh with the wages I can offer them.

And that is another thing that should be sorted imho, the board should AT LEAST let me offer them the same wages and bonuses that they're currently on but nooo, I get to offer key players £90 a week when they're on £700-£1000 a week or more :(

to be honest to say that they havent put effort into it is wrong, especially since you havent even played the full game. even with its flaws its miles ahead of fm10, and the fm11 demo. the me is the best its ever been
I agree with this. Even with its flaws, it is way ahead of was FM10 ever was, or any of the series in fact. Brilliant game, just needs a few tweaks.

First game in YEARS I bought it in an odd year - I usually buy them every two years (08 10 etc), wasnt planning on getting FM11 but with all the new features I just had to, and I am **** glad I did.

So me getting Chiellini and Balotelli was a bug?:p Ah, what the ****.. the game gives me enough **** anyways.

I kinda worded that wrongly,i dont mean there was no effort put in as i know how much effort is involved in programming. However i think that testing should be examined fully and properly,It should have no major glitches like this. Fair enough they were on a deadline but by delaying the release of the game by a week would iron out several flaws the game may have surely?

Not starting an argument or provoking anybody here but this was just my own personal choice by not buying the game.Maybe i will after the 11.2 patch comes out as i rather wait until the game seems more realistic than when it was released.

Oh and i have played the full game,my mate lent me his copy and played two seasons on it over last weekend and had several players offered to me for 0

Last edited:
I kinda worded that wrongly,i dont mean there was no effort put in as i know how much effort is involved in programming. However i think that testing should be examined fully and properly,It should have no major glitches like this. Fair enough they were on a deadline but by delaying the release of the game by a week would iron out several flaws the game may have surely?

Not starting an argument or provoking anybody here but this was just my own personal choice by not buying the game.Maybe i will after the 11.2 patch comes out as i rather wait until the game seems more realistic than when it was released.

Oh and i have played the full game,my mate lent me his copy and played two seasons on it over last weekend and had several players offered to me for 0
your sentence about delaying the game, is exactly why SI are caught between a rock and hard place, think back to all the threads on here about game release, it was ten times worse on the SI forums. A few seasons back they tried to do a big increase in public beta testers, but instead of gettin extra testing hours from them they got poor or no feedback, and then leaked betas over the internet.

SI dropped the ball on the transfers (im not sure where it came in since i played it the release day patch), but **** at least they are trying to fix. we take for granted the huge amount of feeback we get from them, and the patches and hotfixes. Imagine if this game was made by EA. there would be no feedback, and **** all support

FM10 made it impossible to get transfer fees accepted (142M Euros for Ibrahimović; yeah right), and now FM11 makes it impossible to actually sign players, since those of higher reputation ask for ridiculously high wages. Not to mention unrealistic signing and agent fees.
Also, selling players for even a decent amount of money is virtually impossible, though selling players has always been a pain.

your sentence about delaying the game, is exactly why SI are caught between a rock and hard place, think back to all the threads on here about game release, it was ten times worse on the SI forums. A few seasons back they tried to do a big increase in public beta testers, but instead of gettin extra testing hours from them they got poor or no feedback, and then leaked betas over the internet.

SI dropped the ball on the transfers (im not sure where it came in since i played it the release day patch), but **** at least they are trying to fix. we take for granted the huge amount of feeback we get from them, and the patches and hotfixes. Imagine if this game was made by EA. there would be no feedback, and **** all support
Much as i agree with most of what your saying, most of us have paid 30 odd quid for this game, so we as consumers have the right to moan if somethings not right. I know there will be bugs with the game but one as big as this slipping through has ****** me off quite alot.

Much as i agree with most of what your saying, most of us have paid 30 odd quid for this game, so we as consumers have the right to moan if somethings not right. I know there will be bugs with the game but one as big as this slipping through has ****** me off quite alot.
I understand that completely, maybe its because ive spent too much time on tehe SI forums (literally every thread is a whinge, you'd think no one plays the game anymore) it just irks me a little some the flack the SI are getting

i got bellamy for 1 mill santa cruz for free , donovan for 1.5 mil an rooney for 5 mill ruines the game

I remember still when almost everybody were criticizing SI on FM10 because of their high transfer values. It was clear that forum members of this site made it know to SI. Not only on this site, but many of the others as well.

Now, SI, seems to have done just the contrary. And from what I see, it has gone totally wrong. Nevertheless I am worried that SI didnt put some decent effort into this aspect of the game, since it was one of the main complains in FM10.

I got Casillas for 12 M, and Messi for 28 M in Man City game. That is truly ridiculous. I tried to sell Adam Johnson, and got offered only 1,5 M from Sunderland.

I dont know the rest of you, but I will continue to play my FM10 saves, till the next patch comes out. It takes out most of the joy from the game.

Probably going to give the game a miss for a while until its fixed... Can't even scout a player or enquire without him being offered to you 3/4 months later for peanuts!

in my Arsenal save, modric went to Man City for 7.25m. i know there are other stupid transfers but i can't recall them now.
i did get Tevez for 12m-odd, he was unhappy at City.

selling players is tough! nobody wants to buy your players. i had to sell arshavin for 4.3m to madrid. rosicky left on free. diaby 275k season loan. djourou 3m. squillaci 1.7m. eboue 2.6m (he's worth 5m at least)

5.5mil for suarez after half a year of tempting and a 10 mil bid to shake him (which got rejected as expected)
selling is a BIG problem.. 0 pound for wes brown, carrick and park then nobody wants them?? cant even release them for free or mutual termination since it is either stopped by board for being crucial to the team, or refuse to leave the team

To be honest, this "bug" works both ways, what about the rediculious wage requests from players such as Santa Cruz, i had to stop playing as Premier League clubs because players like Santa Cruz wanted £125k a week, and average players who I tried to sign with Blackpool wanted 20, 30 or 50k+ per week.. Not only that but even after you try to buy one of this players on this so called "bug" they demand rediculous wages. That aside, people complaining about getting offered players for a fraction of their value, just don't buy them? On my game Hazard was transfer listed and offered out to me but I was Blackpool, so he rejected me then a few weeks later he was back in the first team happy. It happens a lot, if you refuse to buy the player then the AI usually keep them, this is because for some reason other AI teams do not offer for the players, unless you offer, this has been the case for years in FM, so just ignore the teams approach and the game will return to it's normal state. Also if you are so annoyed that they want a 3rd of what you offered initially why not just put the price back up to the original offer? I have noticed players like Gibson, O'Hara and Lescott have been offered out for free, but considering they have high wages, especially Lescott and with no teams interested, what other choice do they have but to offer them out on a free? I offer players out for free all the team and the AI has no moral obligations against snatching them.. Not saying this is a good thing for the game I'm just saying shouting "This game is totally unplayable now!!!" all over the forums is a bit of an overreaction.

Last edited: