The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a rumour but has happend, steven reid has signed a perminate contract with west brom.

Man city apparently linked with berbatov and ibrahimovic according to andid1, also mancini ruled out the signings of marek hamsik and edison cavani

Joe, I was joking about Berbatov (6)

apparently chelsea are very close to signing yossi benayoun. could spell the end for joey cole. chelsea and liverpool are just fighting out a deal apparently liverpool want 6 million and chelsea have offerd 4 million so their are some things to go through yet but yer it looks like this will happen. even benayoun has come out and said carlo wants me next season and i belive i will be playing at chelsea next season.

Chelski also ready to bid for Darijo Srna, around 12m I believe.

Chelski also ready to bid for Darijo Srna, around 12m I believe.

yer i did hear that aswell, just forgot lol. apprently his on his last year of his contract so shaktar will want to cash in now.

I don't see Mancini splashing the cash like Hughes. I have seen West Ham linked with the Yak in recent days but I hope it is a wind up because he is like Carlton Cole but worse...

yer i did hear that aswell, just forgot lol. apprently his on his last year of his contract so shaktar will want to cash in now.

Good player, but TBH, I don't know if he would cut it in the Prem, as he doesn't look great when playing for Croatia.

David Villa Gone to FC Barcelona and Kaka has been linked to Man Utd and Chelsea

No more Villa Storys he went to Barca.
Possible moves:
Adam matthews to aston villa 1.7m
James beattie to everton 2.3m
liverpool had offers rejected for diff payers.
Benzema to man utd 15m.
Ledley will stay and help cardiff.
Milner to wait till world cup.
Joe hart will be second choice for Man city.
Eden hazard to sunderland 5m.

Man city will apparently bid 34 million for Edin Dzeko, this is his release clause and they have until monday to activate it

Chelsea DON'T need Van der Vaart. We have enough Centre Mids already

This is what I found

In

Neven Subotic
Angel Di Maria
Franck Ribery
Fernando Torres
David Villa
Edin Dzeko
Sergio Aguero
Daniel Alves
Steven Taylor
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Luis Fabiano
Marek Hamsik
Kamil Zayatte
Miguel Veloso
David Luiz
Danny Miguel
Neymar da Silva
Rafael van der Vaart
Romelu Lukaku
Steven Mouyokolo

Out

Ryan Bertrand
Alex
Ashley Cole
Joe Cole
Deco
Hilario Sampaio
Michael Ballack

Kamil Zayatte? :P

Haven't read much of the previous comments, nor do I believe the first two will happen:

Yoann Gourcuff (Bordeaux)
Defender - 23 years old

[The Sun]
The Sun has suggested Arsène Wenger is interested in bringing Yoann to Emirates Stadium. They report that the 23-year-old Bordeaux midfielder has a get-out clause in his contract making him available for £21.8m. Gourcuff spent time with Milan and is likely to play a major role for France at the World Cup.

Joe Cole (Chelsea)
Midfielder - 28 years old

[Daily Mail]
The Mail follows up a previous story over the weekend by suggesting Arsenal may move for Joe Cole. The midfielder, who is hoping to be announced in Fabio Capello's England squad later today, is available on a free transfer. However the story also says Manchester United and Tottenham are interested too.

Nick Powell (Crewe Alexandra)
Midfielder - 16 years old

[News of the World]
Over the weekend, the News of the World reported that Arsenal may move for Crewe's Nick Powell after the England Under-16 midfielder impressed scouts.

(Taken directly from Arsenal.com)

Fabio Aurelio supposedly signing for Fulham on free on a 3 year contract.

Fabio Aurelio supposedly signing for Fulham on free on a 3 year contract.
Yeah, i heard this. Good move for you, he could do better Imho. He'll be injured a lot, but when he plays, he's immense, great set peices, crosses, shots, passes, decent speed, good defending, and can play Lb or CM.

Jerome Boateng (HSV) to Man City (already confirmed by Boateng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back