Linked with...
-Dzeko
-Forlan
-Joe Cole
-Fabiano
-Bellamy
-Richards....

The usual :|

I'd Personally love to see us sign Dzeko and Forlan and only get Joe Cole if We sell Modric :S

Rumored Man Utd and Chelsea chasing Modric but i dont want him to leave tottenham because he would be good in europe for them (tottenham)

Man city ins-
Ibrahimovic
Boateng
Di Maria
Papadopolous
Hamsik
David Luiz

Torres to City/Chelsea for 60/70M?

All these links to chelsea, you know with aguero, kaka, torres, ibrahimovic, are all utter rubbish aswell, You could say ibrahimovic to us is rubbish, but mancini got the best out of him at inter, so i think he will come

If city are going to revamp there squad so as to get fourth and maybe actually win a trophy,:O, by buying players in there prime. Then surely with the introduction of this 25 over 21 years of age squad rule players like bellamy may have to give way to fit new ones in.

If cardiff aint up ledley is going to premier league .... kasper has blackburm birmingham chelsea derby and west brom and bayern munich all intrested notts want linclon keeper rob burch

woop Blanc will be taking over france after the world cup, our chances of signing gourcuff just increased!

Never read that, never will, never true.....

I would, I'd be surprised if they wanted to get rid of Ireland though, after all he is a fan favourite.
it depends on how much of the money they would get back for transfers

Im far from an Aston Villa fan , but a regular reader of the Birmingham Evening Mail, have found some stories that may be very interesting to many of you.

Aston Villa ready to swoop for Leeds hotshot
http://www.birminghammail.net/birmin...7319-26459487/

^ Beckford good player, really a top 6 striker? wouldn't say so.

Aston Villa: Six for sale told they are to blame for lack of success
http://www.birminghammail.net/birmin...7319-26461801/

^ O'Neill really is making massive statements which isn't his style, doesn't suit him at all. He cant blame squad players for lack of success, how can you say two wembley appearances and 6th lack of success for Villa, i would say there at their peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back