The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently chelsea are about to complete the £6 million signing of yossi benayoun :S

You're upset about this?..

not sure wether im happy about this signing or annoyed tbh depends how well he ends up doing for us but he played well last season so lets hope if chelsea are signing him he does well

According to the Daily Mail man city are interested in Dani Alves and Nicolas Lodiero, would obviously love these, but i doubt its true

Leeds Signings

Billy Paynter (free)
Federico Bessone (free)
Paul Connolly(free)
kasper schmeichel (free)

Fulham have made an official approach for Aston Villa midfielder Steve Sidwell. (Daily Mirror)

Valencia's Spain international midfielder David Silva has had a change of mind about moving to England and is deliberating whether to choose Manchester City or Chelsea amid firm interest from both clubs. (guardian)

Last edited:
Leeds Signings

Billy Paynter (free)
Federico Bessone (free)
Paul Connolly(free)
kasper schmeichel (free)

Fulham have made an official approach for Aston Villa midfielder Steve Sidwell. (Daily Mirror)

Valencia's Spain international midfielder David Silva has had a change of mind about moving to England and is deliberating whether to choose Manchester City or Chelsea amid firm interest from both clubs. (guardian)

He said he would like to go to Manchester United

He said he would like to go to Manchester United
yeah think hes mentioned united two or three times. feel for valencia, finally make it back to the CL, and could lose two of their star players anyway, already lost villa to barca

yeah think hes mentioned united two or three times. feel for valencia, finally make it back to the CL, and could lose two of their star players anyway, already lost villa to barca

True but I heard the Finances are in Dire state so was probably good to let them go now with their 2 sales and money they get from Champ League revenue their finance could be helped greatly, Also they signed Roberto Soldado, Not on the same level of Villa but still a very capable player, And if Silva goes they already have Mata their and Ever Banega who had a great season last season, Hopefully we get Silva anyway or after what I seeing today Alexis Sanchez

True but I heard the Finances are in Dire state so was probably good to let them go now with their 2 sales and money they get from Champ League revenue their finance could be helped greatly, Also they signed Roberto Soldado, Not on the same level of Villa but still a very capable player, And if Silva goes they already have Mata their and Ever Banega who had a great season last season, Hopefully we get Silva anyway or after what I seeing today Alexis Sanchez
yeah the finances are bad, though had hoped the money from CL might prevent more sales. hadnt heard about soldado's move, good signing ; and banega is class, he should be at the world cup.
sanchez is quality, but silva is more likely (though more expensive) imo, we're light on the left hand side, and nani plays his best stuff on the right.

Breaking some news here regarding guti and rauls future at the bernabaeu
Gutis rejected real madrids offer of a one year contract extension and is in UAE discussing his terms with Al-Ahli
It will either be Al-Ahli or Al-Sadd that gets him depending on their offers
Mourinho wanted perez to offer him a better deal but perez was adamant of the limit on a player of gutis age despite his service to the la liga club

Im happy to say Raul has agreed with the director of football at madrid that he will stay and see out another year then he will move on (Probably UAE/Qatar)

Raul was all set to leave the bernabaeu before the summer but with mourinho coming in he feels he wants to give him a shot because of his status (He carried alot of friction with mourinhos predecessor Pellegrini regarding his role in the squad)

On another front I highly doubt gerrard will get a move to the bernabaeu due to perez capping madrids budget this year to 50 million in total. Im expecting benzema to move on for a fee probably in the region of 30 million euros (around 22-24 million pounds), in my view united are favourites.

The reason gerrard/Lampard will not be going is not down to mourinho or the players but perez doesnt see spending 30 million pounds on ageing players as a good 'business' plan and plans on launching a 23 million pound bid in the coming weeks for highly tipped start javi martinez (Not a player particularly high on mourinhos list), You can also expect speculation over maicon to become rife in the next month and I believe that ramos is seen by madrids staff as a CB and mourinho wants to bring the brazilian with him and the brazilian has already shunned questions regarding his future and has not even spoke about his new boss

Last edited:
Well, about Guti, in the past there where the rumours you say, but later it seems that he rejected that and wanted to stay at Real Madrid.
Now, who knows.

I don't really know how this guy could have been at a top club like this for so many years.

Man city will sign Milos Krasic and Yaya Toure in the coming weeks,

Well, about Guti, in the past there where the rumours you say, but later it seems that he rejected that and wanted to stay at Real Madrid.
Now, who knows.

I don't really know how this guy could have been at a top club like this for so many years.
True but perez doesnt want him anymore only offered him 30k euros (big paycut)
expect him to be moving on,
Also a chelsea source broke a secrecy agreement to a reporter on one of my writers forums and heres the deal, chelsea have had a 52 million bid accepted under the terms not to release details or start contractual talks until post world cup
Gary Cook of man city made a verbal offer to tom hicks of 75 million but torres has said he will not move there
Valencia hav 2 senior representatives in manchester and yet david silvas agent is booked in a london hotel for a week, that race is wide open

Last edited:
Man city will sign Milos Krasic and Yaya Toure in the coming weeks,

Wishful thinking me thinks Joe lol
Toure looks pretty much a done deal but you're still a long way off signing Krasic, he's got several offers to consider.

Newcastle Possible Ins
Ilan - Free
Kris Boyd
Jack Wilshere - Loan
Tom Cleverley - Loan
Danny Welbeck - Loan
Youssouf Mulumbu
Landry Mulemo - Free
Robert Koren - Free

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Just seen this as well could be good.

Toon eye Samaras move

Celtic forward Georgios Samaras has been heavily linked with a move to Newcastle following the World Cup

has said on sky sports news today david silva has said he would like to join chelsea and would rather be playing football in west london then up north

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back