The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
APPARENTLY Tommy Smith (Portsmouth) Is having a Medical with Reading FC today..

Yaya Toure has reportedly agreed a move to England, but his agent did not reveal the club that have aquired his services.

Man City I would imagine.

Yaya Toure has reportedly agreed a move to England, but his agent did not reveal the club that have aquired his services.

I heard tht Chelsea where interested cause Ancelotti isnt convinced by Mikel in that role, and essiens fitness is a concern

I heard tht Chelsea where interested cause Ancelotti isnt convinced by Mikel in that role, and essiens fitness is a concern

As far as I know Man City look the most likely to get him and Arsenal and United are also sniffing around. I've heard us linked with him once so far, would be good if we got him to be honest.

APPARENTLY Tommy Smith (Portsmouth) Is having a Medical with Reading FC today..

The daily record says he is the top of Walter Smiths transfer list. Dont know how they could afford a pair of boots let alone a player though

That's what they say here in Spain, they speak about Man City.

Ricardo Quaresma to Borussia Dortmund - abola.pt
What a career, that Quaresma.

So promising when in Portugal, disappeared in Barça, Inter, Chelsea,...

The daily record says he is the top of Walter Smiths transfer list. Dont know how they could afford a pair of boots let alone a player though

we have 5 millon to spend on transfers this year

Dave Nugent : 2 millon (replace Boyd & Novo)
Tommy Smith : 300,000 (pompy want 2 mill)
Dave Goodwillie : 750,000
James Mc Aurthur : 500,000
Lee wallace : 1.500,000

HUTTON ?? pls happen

As far as I know Man City look the most likely to get him and Arsenal and United are also sniffing around. I've heard us linked with him once so far, would be good if we got him to be honest.

i would love utd to get him also, ****** better then that muppet Carrick, but he is no fletcher

In :

Paul Heffernan - Doncaster - Free
Wayne Brown - Fulham - Free
Harry Pell - Charlton - Free
Warren Feeney - Cardiff - Free
Mikkel Andersen - Reading - Loan
Richard Keogh - Carlisle - Free

Out

Chris Lines - Southampton - 250k - 350k

Sergi Aguero to Chelsea plsu Pato and Thiago Silva
Yaya Toure also to Chelsea

in the papers this morning they got

robinho +10million = Toure and Ibra

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is lining up a move for Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil, with the Gunners considering a £12m bid for Werder Bremen's 21-year-old.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is lining up a move for Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil, with the Gunners considering a £12m bid for Werder Bremen's 21-year-old.
Full story: caughtoffside.com
It would be great. German young player looks to have great future.

****'s sake, we where interested on him keep playing for us next season.

Newcastle are apparently interested in Sporting CP striker Yannick Djalo. The amount of us that have signed him for Newcastle on FM, and there is a chance that he could be really on his way to us....HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back