The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
has said on sky sports news today david silva has said he would like to join chelsea and would rather be playing football in west london then up north
Also Juan Mata has said he'd love to join liverpool over any other English team, apparently.

I heard for West ham

Ins
Thomas Hitzelspberger (already happened)
Juan Roman Riquelme
Arnold Mvuemba
Paul Konchesky
Martin Petrov
Thierry Henry (bit far fetched but sullivan wants a marquee signing)
Joe Cole (same as above)
David Beckham (same as above)
Vincent Enyeama

Outs
Matthew Upson - Spurs, City, Everton, Villa
Carlton Cole - Aston Villa, Stoke
Ilan
Guillermo Franco
Mido

I heard for West ham

Ins
Thomas Hitzelspberger (already happened)
Juan Roman Riquelme
Arnold Mvuemba
Paul Konchesky
Martin Petrov
Thierry Henry (bit far fetched but sullivan wants a marquee signing)
Joe Cole (same as above)
David Beckham (same as above)
Vincent Enyeama

Outs
Matthew Upson - Spurs, City, Everton, Villa
Carlton Cole - Aston Villa, Stoke
Ilan
Guillermo Franco
Mido

why do they wanna take konchesky back

why do they wanna take konchesky back

No idea mate, im a big west ham fan and cannot think of many things worse than bringing Paul "Hit it as hard as possible" Konchesky. We need a proper left back who can actually defend and put a cross in

No idea mate, im a big west ham fan and cannot think of many things worse than bringing Paul "Hit it as hard as possible" Konchesky. We need a proper left back who can actually defend and put a cross in
Liverpool were linked with Konchesky....Thatwould of been the end of us

Lol, awful left back. Surprised he even plays for Fulham.

How can you say Konchesky is rubbish? When we got to the fa cup final, that year he was the best english left back, and even played for England. He only went downhill when we nearly got relegated and played badly, like the whole team. He is solid and would love him over Ilunga!

How can you say Konchesky is rubbish? When we got to the fa cup final, that year he was the best english left back, and even played for England. He only went downhill when we nearly got relegated and played badly, like the whole team. He is solid and would love him over Ilunga!

Best english left back that year??? Ashley Cole, even when he had his problems he was a million times better than Konchesky. He played for England once and then never again. He cannot defend and cannot put a decent cross in. Fair does mate Ilunga isn't good either but there are a lot better left backs

Also Juan Mata has said he'd love to join liverpool over any other English team, apparently.

Source?

"I admire Arsenal and the philosophy that the young players have. Liverpool, with their Spanish players - they also have an incredible squad. And Manchester United and Chelsea are teams that are very big, like Real Madrid and Barcelona, with money and incredible players."

Juan Mata

Doesn't seem like a he favours any side.

i heard the other day that birmingham were to spend 12 million on keane.
i hope that doesnt happen

Problem is with Silva, i could see him being a flop

If he was linked with Liverpool you would be singing a very different tune.

You seem to highlight how great a player will be if linked with Liverpool but question the possible signing if linked with a rival.

http://www.guillembalague.com/rumores_desp.php?id=283&titulo=Man City agree Silva fee with Valencia
Silva to city apparently already done.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...rcelona-sign-valencia-winger-juan-mata-report
Goal.com source, but it's coming off a Spanish radio station

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

If he was linked with Liverpool you would be singing a very different tune.

You seem to highlight how great a player will be if linked with Liverpool but question the possible signing if linked with a rival.
Show me examples of me doing this then ,please.
No, Silva is a light-weight, a we all know they don't normally last well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back