The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited about the Bent news.
It went round my college in about half an hour.
Everyone was just cheering each other and stuff haha :D

Romelu lukau says he is most likely to sign for the blues one time this summer

Won't happen. Villa don't sell their best player- OH WAIT

Pacey? Not the paciest, but quick enough I guess. What he is is a technically proficient winger, good at set-pieces, very good crosser and improving with his finishing.

Compared to Kuyt, Cole an Maxi hes quick.

Speaking of Suarez, it's probably not true but I have heard from a few people that Liverpool have agreed terms with Ajax for him. Also heard we're interested in Van Bommel.

To those criticising Luis Suarez and that handball...

I don't care if this bloke makes Jurgen Klinsmann look like Mother Teresa.

I just want another class attacking option up top. One with a decent pedigree who is a winner. Luis Suarez fits the bill perfectly.

To those criticising Luis Suarez and that handball...

I don't care if this bloke makes Jurgen Klinsmann look like Mother Teresa.

I just want another class attacking option up top. One with a decent pedigree who is a winner. Luis Suarez fits the bill perfectly.
How can people criticise him for that handball? Anyone would of done the same if it sends YOUR team through to the next round of the WORLD CUP (the biggest footballing competition going). Pathetic to slate him for that.

If 'Pool get him then it would be a great signing but i very much doubt they will.

How can people criticise him for that handball? Anyone would of done the same if it sends YOUR team through to the next round of the WORLD CUP (the biggest footballing competition going). Pathetic to slate him for that.

If 'Pool get him then it would be a great signing but i very much doubt they will.

I'm not criticising him. Please read what I said properly.

People on previous pages however, were criticising him.

People CAN and SHOULD criticise him for that handball. If you're going to win, win fair. I don't care if it's a sunday league match or a world cup quarter final, cheating is wrong and it should be punished. As he wasn't punished by the powers that be, we the fans have decided to punish him by castigating him.

TBH, if I was in the same position as Suarez, 119th minute of extra time, WC 1/4 final, I would have done it as well. A minute left, and a 50/50 chance of the keeper saving it(the keeper who is expert with Pens), and then a minute to survive and go to Pens.
No brainer.

People CAN and SHOULD criticise him for that handball. If you're going to win, win fair. I don't care if it's a sunday league match or a world cup quarter final, cheating is wrong and it should be punished. As he wasn't punished by the powers that be, we the fans have decided to punish him by castigating him.

It isn't cheating, hence why he wasn't banned (aside from Red card rules)/fined afterwards. He made a sacrifice of getting the red card for the team, knowing full well a penalty would be given. Gyan had the simple chance of scoring and missed, he took a risk and it paid off.

TBH, if I was in the same position as Suarez, 119th minute of extra time, WC 1/4 final, I would have done it as well. A minute left, and a 50/50 chance of the keeper saving it(the keeper who is expert with Pens), and then a minute to survive and go to Pens.
No brainer.

i would ahve headed it :D

Suarez's handball wasn't so bad.. it's just his reaction to Gyan's penalty miss.. well out of order.

gods sake. Just read on SSN website that Everton have now accepted a Tottenham bid. Have a feeling this could drag on a bit now........

yeah the cash could be handy. But the longer this drags on, less chance we have of of having time to get a replacement in the current window lol

yeah the cash could be handy. But the longer this drags on, less chance we have of of having time to get a replacement in the current window lol

But who realistically could be bought for around the 3-6 million here.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back