• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why get rid of Skrtel and Agger?

Skrtel = He is wank. Seriously poor.

Agger = I wouldn't get rid of him. But I imagine RTW has him there as he is 'injury prone'

if it involved us really getting our chequebook out, Modric. Possibly Sneidjer fif SAF was willing to go back to assymetric 4-2-3-1, but that would ideally require a fit Hargreaves. But if we stayed playing as we are with the 4-4-2ish shape then Modric. Otherwise Hamsik, or Jovetic as a wide playmaker coming inside (im not entirely convinced by Young)

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

EDIT forgot about Sneijders deal. So Ignore that bit
Modric? Out of every player in the world you could have you'd choose Modric. He is a very good player, but doesn't have that magic to change a game in an instant, or if he does I've very rarely seen it... Surely you'd rather Fabregas/Gourcuff/ even Wilshere...

Modric? Out of every player in the world you could have you'd choose Modric. He is a very good player, but doesn't have that magic to change a game in an instant, or if he does I've very rarely seen it... Surely you'd rather Fabregas/Gourcuff/ even Wilshere...

Modric is a very good player and SAF rates him very highly, I imagine he made a realistic choice as Fabregas wouldn't join us, Gourcuff only joined lyon in the summer and Modric is better than Wilshere.

I said a realistic signing, not any player in the world.

I'd have Modric over Gourcuff any day. More versatile, works harder, is more consistent, and already adapted to the Prem. Also, since when has Modric lacked "that magic"? He's chock full of flair.

I'd have Modric over Gourcuff any day. More versatile, works harder, is more consistent, and already adapted to the Prem. Also, since when has Modric lacked "that magic"? He's chock full of flair.
Can't remember the last time he scored a goal or created an assist from nothing. That's all I meant, not that he's not skillful and that.. I do seriously rate him I just questioned whether he could have found better players..

On form atm.

Modric > Fabregas > Gourcouff/Wilshere.

Lets not be silly here, Modric has been our best player this season and has been out of this world.

This window has been wanktacular so far. Any more awesome signings and I'll be *********** blood.

That said, I have it on extremely good knowledge that we certainly ain't finished yet...

This window has been wanktacular so far. Any more awesome signings and I'll be *********** blood.

That said, I have it on extremely good knowledge that we certainly ain't finished yet...

Until Ashley Young leaves :P

Who have Villa got in so far then?

Makoun and Bent? or is there more that I've missed?

On deadline day I reckon Chelsea,Villa and Pool will sign some player/s

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Darren ****** Bent and Jean Makoun....

Those two (unless you count Pires :@) but we're looking to bring in a lot more. Adam bid is apparently warming up: 4.5 mil, and their chairman is handling the deal.

Until Ashley Young leaves :P

Not happening, apparently. I was told by a decent source he's not leaving this window.

For any Celtic fans, Curtis Davies looks set to sign for you in the next week or so.

Villa aren't finished, or you aren't finished? ;)

What other type of players are you hoping for?

Can't remember the last time he scored a goal or created an assist from nothing. That's all I meant, not that he's not skillful and that.. I do seriously rate him I just questioned whether he could have found better players..

Against Villa over the Christmas period, huge pass about 40/50 yards across the pitch to Hutton, he gives it to VDV, 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back