The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham to sign a 'prolific' striker with a unprecedented average of one goal every nine games and is injury-prone, so will probably never play a game. Still, Big Fat Benni and Dyer can fight over his attention by taking him to McDonalds and the medical room respectively.

Guillem Ballague on Revista de La Liga Live now (SS3) just said #LFC imminently buying a new forward! Come on Guillem, spill the beans!

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Llorente > Suarez.

Guillem Ballague on Revista de La Liga Live now (SS3) just said #LFC imminently buying a new forward! Come on Guillem, spill the beans!

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Llorente > Suarez.
agreed, huge fan of Llorente, think it was you i was talking t abut how he would be a great foil for torres, becuase he isnt just a big targetman, hes also an intelligent footballer capable of crafting chances for Torres

routledge should have went to boro, he had the option last year but chose bench warmer :(

agreed, huge fan of Llorente, think it was you i was talking t abut how he would be a great foil for torres, becuase he isnt just a big targetman, hes also an intelligent footballer capable of crafting chances for Torres

He's also very good with both feet. He would be a better signing than Suarez imo.

Seems pretty done deal he's going Real Madrid in the summer though. :S

Bang on. Although if we get Llorente, it'd mean having to play a 4-4-2. And unless we deploy Gerrard on the right then I wouldn't see it working tbh :S Unless we get a real doggy midfielder, a la mascherano,who can cover for Gerrards lack of defensive discipline.

TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett
LFC definitely interested in Suarez but Ajax trying to price him out of a move.

Bang on. Although if we get Llorente, it'd mean having to play a 4-4-2. And unless we deploy Gerrard on the right then I wouldn't see it working tbh :S Unless we get a real doggy midfielder, a la mascherano,who can cover for Gerrards lack of defensive discipline.

Poulsen? (A)

actually that sounds very similar to the 4-4-2 dalglish used to play, so he might actually be thinking along that lines. dont be suprised if your next signing is a flying left winger

actually that sounds very similar to the 4-4-2 dalglish used to play, so he might actually be thinking along that lines. dont be suprised if your next signing is a flying left winger

Dalglish is a big fan of the 4-2-3-1. That's why I though Suarez would be the 'flying left winger'.

I would rather bare my **** to a packed kop than have to endure 90 minutes of Poulsen playing.

I was expecting a response like this. On topic though, are Liverpool linked or rumoured to be any for any other players?

Certainly are interesting times. Potentially young? I know last month we made a bid for him, according to a ITK on RAWK, however that was rebuffed. But I think I can slowly see what is being done with us know. Oh maybe he see's downing as that left winger.

But then it's essential we get a PROPER defensive mid.

I was expecting a response like this. On topic though, are Liverpool linked or rumoured to be any for any other players?

Stephen Warnock and Stewart Downing. Although I'd love for a proper defensive midfielder to come in. I'd like on top of that though, a new no-nonsense centre half, someone in the mould of samba to go next to agger.

Stephen Warnock and Stewart Downing. Although I'd love for a proper defensive midfielder to come in. I'd like on top of that though, a new no-nonsense centre half, someone in the mould of samba to go next to agger.

Downing's not moving, apparently, but Warnock looks set for a return to Anfield.

With Warnock coming in, Suarez (or another striker), we need an out and out fast, good winger which we haven't had in a long, long time. Then get us through until the summer, then flog Skrtel, Konchesky, Poulsen, Agger, Johnson, Jova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back