The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
How silly of you Alex to think a player would want to stay with Spurs for ever, dont you know, that no player is ever allowed to change his mind according to CJ

*Sigh*

And there was me thinking that he has automatically accepted the contract... Doh. Just because he has been offered a contract doesn't mean he won't leave.

Well he said he wants to stay, so that could be taken as a hint that he will sign it. :S

And if we get Lukaku AND Suarez, I will run naked through the streets wearing a thong with LFC tattooed on my buttocks.

A million times this!

It's lucky I didn't make any sweeping "Oh if Houllier signs such and such I will violate a leprechaun and ride a goat naked into London" otherwise I would be in a LOT of trouble by now...

Probably should have followed suit myself...

Birmingham City Linked news...

Kenny Miller has agreed a lucrative deal to Bursaspur

Kevin Phillips is in line to sign for Celtic

Marcus Bent joining Sheff Utd on loan until the end of the season

Chucho to us for the remainder of the season

Woodgate on loan from spurs to replace the injured Scott Dann

and were trying to pip Wolves to Leigh Griffths

^^ probably all absolute **** except Bent going to Sheff Utd and Miller going to Turkey.
But that is the low down from us atm ^^)

post from a trusted ITK on RAWK-

Right

I know for a fact that we bid 18 million for Young in December but he had his heart set on Arsenal. Things change though so I will be honest. I've not heard anything for 2 weeks on that

Downing = I know **** all about.

= Warnock. Very likely

= Suarez. I said on Sunday that next week will be a very busy week for Liverpool football club and transfers and I stick by that. Just look at the activity the past few days. I said to you all that Suarez wants to join Liverpool and I also said Ajax will drag there heels over this. They want 28 million for him and they are not getting anywehre near that upright from Liverpool. Monday night 17,000,000 was a deal agreed and Ajax where all game. They want more money so are trying there best to get more money and the manager is doing this by speaking to the press by the looks of it. I also said Babel would be linked to this deal and I stick to that. I've recently been infored with addons the Suarez deal is £22,000,000 is the extra 5 coming from the babel deal? Probably.

I am not a fella who comes on spouting this and that. If I find info out ill say this and that. If I don't I won't bother. Have you seen me post that I know about this downing deal? No **** all because I don't. I still stick to my word and Wednesday / Thursday SHOULD be the day breaker

I'm ******* myself at the Luis Suarez transfer thread on RAWK haha.

As Bent has now joined Villa, I'm sure rumours of Ashley Young leaving are going to be coming up all the time until the end of the window.

Rumours on Hearts forum are Ian Black and his agent are discussing a possible move to Rangers. Also on a Hearts front, Zaliukas and Bouzid are said to be targeted by Cardiff.

Former Chelsea and Real Madrid midfielder Geremi linked with a move to Hibs. Personally they're probably all ****, but that's what the rumour thread is for.

Any reaction for Cardiff or Rangers fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back