The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a high premium for players that can double as a striker and goalkeeper.

Sissoko would be a sick signing. How much is Lerner going to spend this window? :/

Dunno. Lerner seems to have just thrown Houllier his chequebook and told him to spend his way out of trouble. Which is despicable. (6)

Personally, I think Lerner has started hitting the booze hard recently, realises he is filthy rich and doesn't give a **** anymore.

Sheffield Wednesday have confirmed there should be one or two new faces arriving at Hillsborough, i have heard that they may be Glen Murray or Michael Chopra

Dunno. Lerner seems to have just thrown Houllier his chequebook and told him to spend his way out of trouble. Which is despicable. (6)

Personally, I think Lerner has started hitting the booze hard recently, realises he is filthy rich and doesn't give a **** anymore.

Spend all you want, Houllier couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag, let alone a relegation battle!

Watford have signed Andreas Weimann on a six-month loan. Should be a link somewhere, I'll dig around.

Spend all you want, Houllier couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag, let alone a relegation battle!

Won more trophies with 'Pool than Benitez did, though.

Watford have signed Andreas Weimann on a six-month loan. Should be a link somewhere, I'll dig around.

He won't play much tbh as they have the top goal scorer in the championship and their team is solid atm.

He won't play much tbh as they have the top goal scorer in the championship and their team is solid atm.

Apparently, they have a few injuries. Also, Andy's capable on the wing, so he might get a few games.

Would like to see Suarez at Anfield, although i cant really see it happining with Spurs also being linked with him.

Wierd, isn't it?

For all you people wanting news on something other than Villa (can't think why ;)), Ajax want Dzeko-money for Suarez:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6673611,00.html

They want £27m but as it stands we're sticking to £17. Despite the £10m gap, we aren't far apart from a deal, an ITK expects a deal to be done by tomorrow evening with Ryan Babel being involved in one way or another in the negotiations. We are offering extra in add ons so as I said, we aren't too far apart.

They want silly money but they aren't getting it, a deal is close/imminent.

As an Arsenal fan i'm get rather frustrated at Arsene Wenger now, He has just released a statement that he going no where in his search for a new CB. we Only have two fit centre back and Vermaelen and Squillaci can both suffer from more set backs!..

As an Arsenal fan i'm get rather frustrated at Arsene Wenger now, He has just released a statement that he going no where in his search for a new CB. we Only have two fit centre back and Vermaelen and Squillaci can both suffer from more set backs!..

Arsene Wenger has very rarely made a bad judgement at Arsenal , he has made your club extremely finicial secure and i would be surprised if he tried to bring through a younger CB

Arsene Wenger has very rarely made a bad judgement at Arsenal , he has made your club extremely finicial secure and i would be surprised if he tried to bring through a younger CB

I know he is a brilliant manager with great control of the financial side of the club but we only have to centre back's and with his mind he's likley to start bringing an in experianced youth centre back into the team

17m and Babel seems a fair deal, in comparison to the Bent transfer ;)

I've heard theres add ons in the Suarez deal too though, and Bent doesn't generally get hungry on the pitch which is always a plus :P

New targets coming to light a bit more now. Moussa Sissoko, Aly Cissokho, Taye Taiwo, Charlie Adam, Emir Spahic all linked to Villa, with Adam and Taiwo in particular.
i will be more than happy only with Moussa Sissoko and Taye Taiwo

whats happend at villa lol is your chairman trying to outspend city :P

It's not his fault there aren't that many good CB's out there that teams are willing to sell.

Bolton want way more than he will want to pay for Cahill, Samba might be one of only a few options we have.

SupportTheTeam I Hate Mongrels
by LFCTransferSpec
My good source tells me the Suarez fee now agreed! Just personal terms to sort out now, unsure if Babel still part of the deal, good news!

Breaking through Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back