• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Dunne to Arsenal?

Good defender but score two many OG's

8 own goals in a fifteen year career. Hardly loads of OGs is it?

Rumours about Keisuke Honda to Villa, most likely rubbish. Adam bid wavering: looks like they've upped their bid to 8mil, which we've (rightly) turned down. If it goes through, expect it to be around the 5mil mark.

Last edited:
Good news for Pool fans:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6678677,00.html

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Garra Demebele's agent has announced that Celtic are in for the Sofia striker :O Hopefully he's as good IRL as he is FM - that's if he joins.
http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/celtic/221894-celtic-to-move-for-levski-sofia-striker/

He is. He's got 26 in 26 for Levski in all competitions this season

Liverpool's courting of Ajax and Uruguay star Luis Suarez appears to be nearing its climax, as club owner John Henry and his wife Linda Pizzuti were photographed at dinner with Suarez's agent, Pere Guardiola on Tuesday night in London.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/report-suarez-liverpool-talks-accelerate

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/coentrao-admits-anfield-interest

Dont know about the above source, whether or not they are goal.com v2

Rumour mate. He was in Liverpool Tuesday night.

Supposedly Newcastle are closing in on a Stephen Ireland loan.

do%20not%20want%20-%20luke%20skywalker.jpg

Liverpool line up €12m for Lacina Traore.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/liverpool-line-up-12m-strike-ace

Zenit St Petersburg have made a reported 15million euros (£12.7m) bid for Germany striker
Lukas Podolski.

and

Alex McLeish admits he is growing frustrated as he attempts to strengthen Birmingham's frontline, and is keeping quiet over the club's reported interest in Manchester City striker Jo

Last edited:
Rumours around West Ham forums are that Pablo Mouche is meant to be flying in to have a medical soon, and in the French press, says we have reached an agreement for a six month loan deal for Demba Ba.

Rumours regarding Keane to Villa are unsubstantiated and wrong. Just thought I'd assure Tottenham fans that they're keeping him for now, seeing as they desperately want that. ;)

However, news regarding Adam: apparently he's throwing a strop and not too far away from requesting a transfer.

Last edited:
However, news regarding Adam: apparently he's throwing a strop and not too far away from requesting a transfer.

I fear for Blackpool should he leave. Would be a good signing for you lot, heck I'd have him at 'Pool.

Blackpool should just let him go and accept a few million, they could buy a few players with that.

Blackpool should just let him go and accept a few million, they could buy a few players with that.

Convenient from a Villa fan ;)
They don't really need new players, they need him, he's vital. He's the Gerrard, Messi, Fabregas of Blackpool. Their key player, they need.

I fear for Blackpool should he leave. Would be a good signing for you lot, heck I'd have him at 'Pool.

As do I... I feel bad, especially as this whole saga has besmirched the reputation of Holloway in my eyes, someone who I respected quite a bit. Still. I think they'd be better off taking the money and running, and now. Holloway's stupid comparisons to Darren Bent id ridiculous, seeing as Bent is a proven Prem striker equipped with the most precious commodity in the game, goals, whereas Adam is a relatively untried passing midfielder.

My thoughts exactly. And the longer they hold out, the less time they have to do deals.

Ride the Walrus said:
Convenient from a Villa fan ;)
They don't really need new players, they need him, he's vital. He's the Gerrard, Messi, Fabregas of Blackpool. Their key player, they need.

So you have to trade off that against strengthening the squad as a whole. Think of it as removing Fabregas from Arsenal and replacing him with Akinfeev, Mexes and Lucio. With that money, he can address the problems the side have.

Last edited:
adam will stay until end of the season then ian will let him go so he can get a replacement

As do I... I feel bad, especially as this whole saga has besmirched the reputation of Holloway in my eyes, someone who I respected quite a bit. Still. I think they'd be better off taking the money and running, and now. Holloway's stupid comparisons to Darren Bent id ridiculous, seeing as Bent is a proven Prem striker equipped with the most precious commodity in the game, goals, whereas Adam is a relatively untried passing midfielder.

My thoughts exactly. And the longer they hold out, the less time they have to do deals.

So you have to trade off that against strengthening the squad as a whole. Think of it as removing Fabregas from Arsenal and replacing him with Akinfeev, Mexes and Lucio. With that money, he can address the problems the side have.

But where are the problems in his side? They've been superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back