The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
adam will stay until end of the season then ian will let him go so he can get a replacement

He'll depreciate by then though, less time left on his contract and seemingly unhappy at being held back, I think you'd be wiser to let him go now and get a little more for him, although I do appreciate that his ability could win you the points to stay safe this season.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Convenient from a Villa fan ;)
They don't really need new players, they need him, he's vital. He's the Gerrard, Messi, Fabregas of Blackpool. Their key player, they need.

But surely before long he's going to be unhappy and be worth less anyway?
I'm sure he will be unhappy considering how much bigger Villa is and he's not being allowed a move, fair play to him though, I haven't heard him in the media about it at all.

He'll depreciate by then though, less time left on his contract and seemingly unhappy at being held back, I think you'd be wiser to let him go now and get a little more for him, although I do appreciate that his ability could win you the points to stay safe this season.

Premier league survival with all the money it brings > gaining 6 million, but getting relegated.

But where are the problems in his side? They've been superb.

General strengthening. Most of the squad isn't up to Prem standard, but have been held together by Holloway, team spirit and a backbone of quality players.

I'm honestly not too bothered if we don't get Adam. 'Pool have been rumoured to have made a bid. I'd prefer it if we brought in someone for similar money from the continent, who is likely to be a better player for the same price. And if not, Barry Bannan. Simples.

*to the tune of the macarena*
Who needs Barry when you've got Barry Bannan?
Aaaaaaa Barry Bannan!

One of my personal Holte End favourites :D

i think we are already safe from relegation but we need him because there is still a possiblity of us going into europa league

*to the tune of the macarena*
Aaaaaaa Barry Bannan!

One of my personal Holte End favourites :D

thats a top tuuuuuune

I fail to see how he is a ******* idiot. He is prolonging his career. Yeah what a dumbass oO)
Mate,he played 1 official game for last 4 years,he's really an idiot!Had a potential to be a good player,but has a problem in his head!You could sign him,would be clinical with Jovanovic up front...lol:P

Still the rumours of Suarez, looking increasingly likely.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Charlie Adam 1/10 on to join Liverpool...

Aye, the ITKs on the Villa forums reckon you've as good as got him.

Kenny does seem to want him, Scottlish links there. Seems a cheap replacement for Alonso :$
I'd love him, but I'd hate to see what happens to Blackpool if he did. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back