The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Adams applauding all four stands at Bloomfield Rd on his own. Looks very much like a farewell to me.

Charlie Adams applauding all four stands at Bloomfield Rd on his own. Looks very much like a farewell to me.

EDIT - RTW just beat me to it.

of course they are, your young players have some potential, those two are *****, for lack of a better word.

I got a feeling they want Gael Kakuta and thats why Carlo hasn't let him go on loan to Fulham yet.

I got a feeling they want Gael Kakuta and thats why Carlo hasn't let him go on loan to Fulham yet.
Mmm not sure i would let him go though, especially since you failed to get Pienaar, you not exactly blessed with options

Mmm not sure i would let him go though, especially since you failed to get Pienaar, you not exactly blessed with options

Ancelotti seems to think so. I know Benayoun and Zhirkov are pretty close to coming back so who knows.

Forgot Benayoun existed. Really not a good player to have when you're struggling

he would have been that little bit of expirenece that we are lacking.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

We're lacking some wingers, that's for sure.

Well Kakuta can play wide or in the middle. I heard we have gave you a choice of either Ferreira or Kalou but you are more intrested in one of our youth players.

Since when are Chelsea of all teams lacking in experience?

With our back-up players. When we had Terry, Lampard, Essien and Drogba all out last season we had players like Carvalho, Deco, Belletti and Ballack who are expirenced players. And Benayoun might have helped using his know how.

not exactly player transfer but still, the Qatari royal family bid to buy utd is gonna be improved (initially reported £1.5 bil) but utd deny it - Guardian

Last edited:
Robbie Findley has joined Forest :)

Now all we need is to secure Tshabalalroflalala.

We can have him, Robbie T-Rex face Earnshaw and Robbie 'cant score for toffee' Findley. What a prolific team.

We need to sign Ponce now. Just form a team of the weirdest names, and the strangest looking players.

Where's Quinton Fortune these days?

Liverpool target Luis Suarez has confirmed that he ready to move to England.

The Ajax striker is the subject of interest from The Reds, who are trying to broker a deal for the Uruguayan before the end of the transfer window.

The 23-year-old admits that he once thought that he would not be best suited to the Premier League, but having seen Carlos Tevez'ssuccess at West Ham, Manchester Unitedand Manchester City, he is now confident he can emulate the Argentine.

"(England) is a league that attracts me, a country where the football is really good," Suarez told the Sunday Times.

"Alongside the Spanish league it is the best in the world. In England you have a lot of clubs with aspirations to become champions and they are also very strong in the Champions League at the European level.

"I used to think that English football was not my style. But I saw Tevez play at Boca and Corinthians and I never imagined that he would play in the Premier League.

"When I see the way that Tevez plays there I think I can be a big name in England. It's because of the energy, and the spirit they put into the game in England. Now, I think it's a kind of football that suits me."

Just pay the asking price god damnit.

Barnsley manager Robins interested in re-signing Howard

C_67_article_2075567_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Howard spent four years with Barnsley before joining Sheffield United
Barnsley boss Mark Robins says he would be interested in re-signing former Reds captain Brian Howard from Reading.
The 27-year-old midfielder has struggled to keep a regular spot in the Royals side since joining the club from Sheffield United in 2009.

"Brian is a good player it's as simple as that, he was a fans' favourite," Robins told BBC Radio Sheffield.
"Whether they would allow him out to play for another team in the same league, time will tell."

Howard joined Barnsley in 2005 and played 137 games during his four-year spell at Oakwell.
He left to join the Blades, initially on loan, in 2008 but spent just a year at Bramall Lane before signing for Reading, where he has played 56 times.

--

:D:D:D:D:D TAKE THE FATTY PLEASE!!

Newcastle are still in for Ireland on loan apparently, will only go through if he takes a pay cut or villa pay a higher percentage of his wages though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back