The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they'd be going back in for him, but I'd **** myself if they did! XD

After the Bent transfer I expect anything to happen in this window. XD Would be hilarious though.

Just watching Chelsea TV and former player Tommy Langley said he is close to the Benfica president and is having lunch with him tomorrow. And he knows for a fact its either Chelsea or knowone for Luiz but Benfica want 30million.

He also stated Chelsea are in talks to sign a player who is playing at the highest level and we want to bring him in on loan until the end of the season. He said he is a young lad who plays anywhere in midfield but cant name who it is??

Might be being a bit too hopeful but my mate said to me maybe this player could even be Kaka?? his been linked with a move away from Real a few times and linked with Chelsea a few times and his good mates with Carlo??

Might be being a bit too hopeful but my mate said to me maybe this player could even be Kaka?? his been linked with a move away from Real a few times and linked with Chelsea a few times and his good mates with Carlo??

Young lad who plays anywhere in midfield.

Kaka.

Guess again. Either one of you is right or you're both wrong.

No chance of you getting Kaka, he's just returned to fitness and has been playing quite well since and Mourinho has said he is important member of the team.

Young midfielder on loan? Not quite sure why we need whoever it is, i'd rather a striker and Luiz but thats me. Also dont think it will happen just rumours.

Young lad who plays anywhere in midfield.

Kaka.

Guess again. Either one of you is right or you're both wrong.

didnt read it properly lol quickly told my mate a Chelsea fan on base said Chelsea apparently ni talks with a midfielder to sign on loan and his a top player but nowit says young midfielder not likely to be Kaka no but I had my hopes up :(

Mourinho has said Kaka is going nowhere, he is getting back into form.

Young midfielder on loan?

Honda maybe? Off season in Russia at the moment. Bring him in on loan until the end of the season before he signs elsewhere.

I expect Charlie Adams to join Liverpool now...Holloway made it obvious Liverpool was the preferred choice. If Blackpool lose Adams they will go down hes been brilliant for them.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Talking of Liverpool...Babel is off to Germany to Hoffenheim....

Wonder what has changed since Kenny saying that Babel's staying

I'll post here what I posted in the Babel thread;

Kenny said he was staying, Babel did stay. For a few hours.

Not once did he lie however, very shrewd in his press conferences is our Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back