The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, I was thinking in Europa League transition to Champions League

You nearly made my day then lol. Its a shame but i guess it gives him until next season (if the deal goes through) to settle into the side.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Exactly, The Club wanted him, But at least Ancelotti didnt come out and say, " We wont be bidding for him" Unlike Kenny who said, He will stay.

Exacly, i would like to know what really happend because Pienaar come out and said he was more impressed with that Redknapp said than Ancelotti and Carlo said i never spoke to him once because i didnt want him. Makes me think whether they used a Carlo look- a - like or a dummy lol.

Cahill to Arsenal
Wenger wants to make it happen or i will
happy slap him
aint to kind say a person is tight but i would sign Cahill in a heartbeat
now everyone who says "but he aint a solid England international"
please give him 2 years Terry will have HIV and rio will have a hip replacement then Cahill will be in the heart of England defence.. and hopefully Arsenal

Cahill to Arsenal
Wenger wants to make it happen or i will
happy slap him
aint to kind say a person is tight but i would sign Cahill in a heartbeat
now everyone who says "but he aint a solid England international"
please give him 2 years Terry will have HIV and rio will have a hip replacement then Cahill will be in the heart of England defence.. and hopefully Arsenal

Not convinced he is much better than what Arsenal have in that position already. And Wenger is hardly likely to pay £12m or thereabouts just for that.

I'm hoping it doesn't happen anyway - the sight of you giving him a shiny happy slap at the Emirates will all be worth it.

That is the biggest Load of **** ever.... He stayed for a few hours, that is School ground talk... Babel left because, as i said before, Comolli has the final say. Not Caretaker boss Kenny.

How is it a load of ****? What Kenny said was true. He stayed. Albeit for half a day, but he stayed. End of.

That is the biggest Load of **** ever.... He stayed for a few hours, that is School ground talk... Babel left because, as i said before, Comolli has the final say. Not Caretaker boss Kenny.

Kenny has the final say, Comolli has reitarated that repeatedly. Babel was always leaving, Kenny said he was 'staying for the time being' and he did, albeit not for long.

How is it a load of ****? What Kenny said was true. He stayed. Albeit for half a day, but he stayed. End of.

Kenny has the final say, Comolli has reitarated that repeatedly. Babel was always leaving, Kenny said he was 'staying for the time being' and he did, albeit not for long.

To Say, As a defence for Kenny, He stayed for half a day is bullshit, Kenny said he was staying, yet he is leaving. This clearly wasnt Kennys decision. If it was, he would of said something like " We have had no offer for Babel, but we expect one soon" not " He is staying" Blinded love for kenny is worse then yours for Rafa

Gaël Kakuta is having a medical at Fulham, according to SSN. On loan for the remainder of the season, of course. Won't be getting SWP then.

Last edited:
Gaël Kakuta is having a medical at Fulham, according to SSN. On loan for the remainder of the season, of course. Won't be getting SWP then.

I'm sure every Chelsea fan will agree when I say this boys got talent. I am happy he is going on loan at fulham as he will get more perm experience and I will get to se him play more too.

Last edited:
Brings some nice pace too to a quite slow team, hope he'll be assisting lots for Bobby when he gets back.

Manchester Citys Emmanuel Adebayor is leaving for Madrid on loan till the end of the season. He might become a Real Madrid player today! LOL :D
And the source is Sky Sports.

To Say, As a defence for Kenny, He stayed for half a day is bullshit, Kenny said he was staying, yet he is leaving. This clearly wasnt Kennys decision. If it was, he would of said something like " We have had no offer for Babel, but we expect one soon" not " He is staying" Blinded love for kenny is worse then yours for Rafa

Or Babel asked to leave.
Or They improved offer.
Or Liverpoolset sights on a new target.

Kakuta is a solid signing even though it's on loan, I'd question whether he'll drop Duff though. Probably means we will offload Bjorn Helge Riise as well as Gera.

Here in Portugal, David Luiz is almost certain in Chelsea, 25 million euros and a player, but our president wants 30 million and no players, I share his opinion, we have far too many players.

Very happy that Kakuta will go on loan just down the road. He needs games and hopefully Sparky will play him and he will come back a much better and confident player. Their is certinaly a great player in him somewhere.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11681_6702263,00.html

Fulham have rejected Sampdoria's bid for Zoltan Gera. I'd cash in on him now, because otherwise he'll be leaving on a free transfer. He's been a great player for us, we got into the UEL final because of his goals, but he won't be getting a starting 11 place now with Dempsey, Davies, Duff all in form and Kakuta apparently coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back