The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Say, As a defence for Kenny, He stayed for half a day is bullshit, Kenny said he was staying, yet he is leaving. This clearly wasnt Kennys decision. If it was, he would of said something like " We have had no offer for Babel, but we expect one soon" not " He is staying" Blinded love for kenny is worse then yours for Rafa

You have it in your head you know more about a club than the actual fans. Comolli is essentially a scout who recommends players to the manager, Kenny, who can make a decision on who he'd like at the club. Comolli is not going to sell Babel without Kenny knowing, he'd have none of it, especially considering there is a chance he could get the job full-time. Dalglish is the one who wants Charlie Adam, so to say he has no control over transfers is laughable. Of course we love Kenny he is the clubs best ever player.. :wub:

the £30m price tag on suarez is surely too much. The question is, how much are liverpool willing to offer?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...arget-luis-suarez-set-to-open-talks-with-ajax

Liverpool have offered around the 13 millon pounds mark, laughable eh? Spurs have supposedly cooled their interest though and with no other clubs willing to enter negotiations Liverpool are trying to get a bargain. Ajax want around 26 million pounds reportedly, though with Suarez wanting to go it is unlikely they're going to get above 20.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/173689/Liverpool-target-Luis-Suarez-begs-Let-me-go/

Looks like Jovanovic may be joining Babel in Germany as Wolfsburg have made an offer.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/wolfsburg-move-for-jovanovic

Or Babel asked to leave.
Or They improved offer.
Or Liverpoolset sights on a new target.

The Why not say As things stand Babel will be staying, No he said, " He will be staying" and that turnt out to be wrong.

You have it in your head you know more about a club than the actual fans. Comolli is essentially a scout who recommends players to the manager, Kenny, who can make a decision on who he'd like at the club. Comolli is not going to sell Babel without Kenny knowing, he'd have none of it, especially considering there is a chance he could get the job full-time. Dalglish is the one who wants Charlie Adam, so to say he has no control over transfers is laughable. Of course we love Kenny he is the clubs best ever player.. :wub:

You seem to have it in your head that Kenny is more then a caretaker manager..? I have said this before, I have found no quote from Henry saying anything different, If you can find me a quote from them, ( not a tabliod story) i might change my opinion, Yet Comolli was employed for the long term. So Comolli words hold more Value to Henry. And Kenny said he was staying, Wait he has left. And off all excuses that Liverpool fans could use, you use, He stayed for one hour, Give me a break. That is an excuse you expect 12 year olds to use in the play ground.

Real Madrid are ready to make an offer for Manchester United defender Patrice Evra as his future at Old Trafford looks increasingly uncertain. (the Times)

Aston Villa have asked Tottenham to name their price for midfielder Jermaine Jenas. (The Sun)

Newcastle want to complete the loan signing of Aston Villa midfielder Stephen Ireland before the end of the transfer window. (Mirror)

West Ham have made a new attempt to sign Tottenham striker Robbie Keane, agreeing to a £6m fee if the Hammers avoid relegation. (Telegraph)

The Saints are waiting to find out what Manchester United will offer for Oxlade-Chamberlain when the Premier League leaders visit St Mary's in the FA Cup on Saturday. (Express)

Some of the more juicy stories on the BBC. :)

Aston Villa have asked Tottenham to name their price for midfielder Jermaine Jenas. (The Sun)

I would rather be kicked in the face by a horse than see Jenas join Villa. He's not particularly great anymore and we've got so many midfielders we could field an entire team of them probably.

I would rather be kicked in the face by a horse than see Jenas join Villa. He's not particularly great anymore and we've got so many midfielders we could field an entire team of them probably.

It's a good job the sun is the source then, huh? :D

It's a good job the sun is the source then, huh? :D

Yep haha, we just don't need him, if we're gonna spend on a midfielder then we should go back in for Charlie Adam, Darren Bent would have wet dreams over his passing ability.

Liverpool have offered around the 13 millon pounds mark, laughable eh? Spurs have supposedly cooled their interest though and with no other clubs willing to enter negotiations Liverpool are trying to get a bargain. Ajax want around 26 million pounds reportedly, though with Suarez wanting to go it is unlikely they're going to get above 20.

The Suarez saga got boring at least a week ago. I now don't care if he's signed or not. That goes for Adam too. Time will tell if all the faffing about by the LFC powerbrokers will blow up in our faces or not. This soooo reminds me of the Barry fiasco.

Daily Mirror reports that Liverpool have called of bids for Charlie Adam and Luis Suarez because the clubs want too much. Seems like Liverpool are not going to make any deals this window.

And David Luiz deal is reported to have collapsed. And Luiz has been named to todays benfica squad to face someone :D So that means Chelsea might not be making any signings either.

Daily Mirror reports that Liverpool have called of bids for Charlie Adam and Luis Suarez because the clubs want too much. Seems like Liverpool are not going to make any deals this window.

And David Luiz deal is reported to have collapsed. And Luiz has been named to todays benfica squad to face someone :D So that means Chelsea might not be making any signings either.

Do you have a link? Plus, Daily Mirror isn't exactly a brilliant source :S

Charlie Adam being called off is feasible, but I don't see any reason we couldn't slightly up our offer for Suarez with that extra £6m in the bank from Babel.

I read that as well. However, Ajax have set a deadline of Saturday 29th January for an agreement to be made:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6703093,00.html

Yeah i read it too...but that Suarez have asked them to lower it is not confirmed. The deadline date information is confirmed in FIFA : site. So it's true. But the reports say that they have withdrawn from the bids. And it might be true. (but you cant be sure)

my sources tell me that tomorrow liverpool will bid £18 mill for suarez; Chelsea have bid 21 mill for David Luiz; Liverpool to make 7.5 mill bid for charlie adam, and Real Madrid to improve their offer from 39 nill to 45 mill for Aguero

my sources tell me that tomorrow liverpool will bid £18 mill for suarez; Chelsea have bid 21 mill for David Luiz; Liverpool to make 7.5 mill bid for charlie adam, and Real Madrid to improve their offer from 39 nill to 45 mill for Aguero

And your sources are...? Or are you making things up?

Im in the know, so im not making things up..and i keep my sources close to my chest otherwise i could get in trouble

Ooookaaaayyy then, I'll wait until tomorrow is over before I judge you ;) Any word on whether bids will be accepted, oh psychic one? :P

Seriously though, I hope you're right about Suarez, as that is a realistic price, and Ajax may just take that!

Ooookaaaayyy then, I'll wait until tomorrow is over before I judge you ;) Any word on whether bids will be accepted, oh psychic one? :P

Seriously though, I hope you're right about Suarez, as that is a realistic price, and Ajax may just take that!

Not officially but suarez likely to be accepted as he asked to lower asking price and it was originally 21 mill...adam and aguero to be rejected 80%

I think thats bullshit. Why would Real Madrid bid 45m for Aguero when they just loaned Adebayor? If your sources tell you bullshit like that, then it's hard to believe that those 2 others are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back