The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what has changed since Kenny saying that Babel's staying
Probably something about the Suarez deal with Ajax; I suspect that either the Dutch want cash only, or they did not agree with Liverpool's valuation of Babel in a cash/player exchange deal.

Young midfielder on loan?

Honda maybe? Off season in Russia at the moment. Bring him in on loan until the end of the season before he signs elsewhere.

Its a possibility, i dont think the lad is based in England. All i know is that he is a young lad who is played at the top level and plays anywhere in the midfield. He did say its not a dead cert but the club are definatly working towards a deal thats why he didnt say who it was.

Its a possibility, i dont think the lad is based in England. All i know is that he is a young lad who is played at the top level and plays anywhere in the midfield. He did say its not a dead cert but the club are definatly working towards a deal thats why he didnt say who it was.

Sergio Canales maybe?

I'll post here what I posted in the Babel thread;

Kenny said he was staying, Babel did stay. For a few hours.

Not once did he lie however, very shrewd in his press conferences is our Kenny.

Fair play.

I do also love Kenny..and also Liverpool's chant for the man. :wub:

The Metro, pfff, don't even read it on the bus.

The Metro said that Chelsea were going to sell Alex to AC Milan this month now we are close to signing Luiz?? Yer because that makes sence, Luiz cant even play in the Champions League lol.

Wonder what has changed since Kenny saying that Babel's staying

I'll post here what I posted in the Babel thread;

Kenny said he was staying, Babel did stay. For a few hours.

Not once did he lie however, very shrewd in his press conferences is our Kenny.

That is the biggest Load of **** ever.... He stayed for a few hours, that is School ground talk... Babel left because, as i said before, Comolli has the final say. Not Caretaker boss Kenny.

The Metro said that Chelsea were going to sell Alex to AC Milan this month now we are close to signing Luiz?? Yer because that makes sence, Luiz cant even play in the Champions League lol.

David Luiz can play in Champions League mate

That is the biggest Load of **** ever.... He stayed for a few hours, that is School ground talk... Babel left because, as i said before, Comolli has the final say. Not Caretaker boss Kenny.

Same is at Chelsea, Ancelotti said he never wanted Pienaar and but the club wanted him.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

David Luiz can play in Champions League mate

Has he not played in the CL already this season?

Same is at Chelsea, Ancelotti said he never wanted Pienaar and but the club wanted him.

Exactly, The Club wanted him, But at least Ancelotti didnt come out and say, " We wont be bidding for him" Unlike Kenny who said, He will stay.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Has he not played in the CL already this season?

Sorry mate, I was thinking in Europa League transition to Champions League

Exactly, The Club wanted him, But at least Ancelotti didnt come out and say, " We wont be bidding for him" Unlike Kenny who said, He will stay.
sometimes its best to say nothing at all, especially when someone like commoli is at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back