• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they used FM to search them! ****** **** XD

Maybe Roman plays it ay lol who knows?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Unikely as the Financial Fair Play rules come into effect in the summer

Chelsea have apparently got a few big sponsorship deals lined up. One being the re-naming of the stadium.

So they are removing another bit of history over money?

I dont know what you mean by another. It could make us upto 100million. They can call it what they like the fans will still call it Stamford Bridge.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Your not getting him We want him He Wants to Join Us.

Heard somthing from a French football journelist the other day that he would cost around 20-30 million and there is no way Arsenal will pay that.

actually he wants to go somewhere where young players get first team football, he cited arsenal as a good example of that, but there is no space for him at arsenal unless Fabregas goes in the summer, you're over stocked in the AMC department as it is

Calum has developed an arrogant streak these past couple of weeks it seems, but he has **** all to be arrogant about.. Arsenal arent a super power, and stop thinking you are

Very inconsistent Use Of capitals. I do find it funny that on Newcastle forums I use some people are suggesting we buy the Hazards with our £35m+ lol

actually he wants to go somewhere where young players get first team football, he cited arsenal as a good example of that, but there is no space for him at arsenal unless Fabregas goes in the summer, you're over stocked in the AMC department as it is

Has he not played as a winger for a large portion of his career?

I really think we'll sign him if im honest. Wenger is a keen admirer, and he likes clubs 'like' us.

If we do sell Arsha to Juve, then this is how our attack would look.

RVP
Hazard---Cesc---Nasri

I really think we'll sign him if im honest. Wenger is a keen admirer, and he likes clubs 'like' us.

RVP
Hazard---Cesc---Nasri

ooooohh!

RVP
Hazard---Cesc---Nasri
he much prefers the middle where he has been excelling the last 12 months. You'll only sign him if you free up space. He isnt a player to come and sit on the bench, he wants top class first team football.

he much prefers the middle where he has been excelling the last 12 months. You'll only sign him if you free up space. He isnt a player to come and sit on the bench, he wants top class first team football.

Exactly! Thats why he will come to City. Bobby sign him up! Along with Alezis Sanchez :D

no thats why he would most likely not go to city

I hope you know it was a joke ;) But yeh true...but yaya could be dropped to Barrys place. And Hazard take the attacking midfield center :D

Anyways..im pretty sure we are not after him.

I hope you know it was a joke ;) But yeh true...but yaya could be dropped to Barrys place. And Hazard take the attacking midfield center :D

Why play Hazard attacking mid when you already have David Silva?

I still dont know why city persist with gareth barry...

Why play Hazard attacking mid when you already have David Silva?

Silva is actually playing on the wing. But he cuts inside. And has a pretty free role like Tevez.

To Mike: I dont like Barry... idk why but he is a good passer but sometimes it feels like he is only a good passer.

It feels like we are Aston Villas feeder club. We bought their 2 best players in Barry and Milner. Milner is playing ****. Barry pretty avarge. Next probly Ashley Young? LOL....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back