The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez is sounding out a move to the prmier league with United and Tottenham two teams that appeal to him. Sky website but the article apparently coming from the daily star so probably BS.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11906_6255705,00.html

“I am not going to make any secret of my admiration for the Premier
League. What I love about it is the fact that there are five or six Champions
League quality teams in the league, no other league in the world
can boast that

...“I know I have had a very good World Cup and with that naturally comes
interest from other clubs. If a Premier League side comes in for me it will be very difficult for
Ajax to keep me and I think they will be fully aware of that.

“Manchester United are a great side and, along with Real Madrid, are the
most prestigious club in the world.

“You know if you join Manchester United and are there for any length of
time you will win things

“Tottenham hold appeal as well though, they are a team with great
ambition and have done well to reach the Champions League. I like teams that show ambition through the money they spend.And
through the players they have brought in, Tottenham are showing
that. If there are multiple offers from the Premier League I will ...take
time
to decide – but at the moment they are the two clubs that stand out for
me.”

Last edited:
I still think we'll sign him. I said it a long time ago, and still think it'll happen.

I just hope he performs, if he does join us. Players, especially strikers, from the Eredivisie seem to either hit top form or capitulate in the Premier League. I hope in this case that it is the former, if he does join.

I still think we'll sign him. I said it a long time ago, and still think it'll happen.

I just hope he performs, if he does join us. Players, especially strikers, from the Eredivisie seem to either hit top form or capitulate in the Premier League. I hope in this case that it is the former, if he does join.
agreed think hes a spurs signing rather than united one. very good player, but not really what we need. certainly player spurs need with upcoming champions league campaign.

question, what seeding did you get in the end?

Forest Rumours Are:
-Peter Whitingham (if that's how you spell it!) 2.5m
-Nicky Shorey 1.5m
-Darren Pratley 1m

These would all be good signings especially Shorey as we need an atacking left back. Hopefully we will get all of them.

Suarez is deffo gunna be the next Samaras or Alfonso Alvez! :P

Nah just kidding, I think he will do ok in the Prem.

agreed think hes a spurs signing rather than united one. very good player, but not really what we need. certainly player spurs need with upcoming champions league campaign.

question, what seeding did you get in the end?

I honestly don't think United will sign anyone else this summer judging by the wat Sir Alex talks on MUTV. I'm my own views we must sign one or two big names as Chelski and ****** are only going to strenghten

I honestly don't think United will sign anyone else this summer judging by the wat Sir Alex talks on MUTV. I'm my own views we must sign one or two big names as Chelski and ****** are only going to strenghten
mmm he's already said he wont buy ozil. but then it doesnt make sense to announce that we must buy, it doesnt help prices, and we arent exactly flush for cash. by biggin up the squad its putting in confidence in those who are there, in case we cant get the right signing.

Carrick to replace Cana in midfield (so sad the raging goat man from Albania has gone :(). If by some freeking miracle we get Carrick would be brillaint

Carrick to replace Cana in midfield (so sad the raging goat man from Albania has gone :(). If by some freeking miracle we get Carrick would be brillaint
there is no way we would sell you carrick given the current state of our midfield

Odd rumour that I heard off my mate, Mark Gonzaléz is being looked at by Inter Milan

Jenas is awful.

Would love for him to pack his bags and move to Sunderland/Portsmouth. Either club seems to love our players.

Jenas is awful.

Would love for him to pack his bags and move to Sunderland/Portsmouth. Either club seems to love our players.

Yep, but he's still better then Scharner lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back